what fight are you looking forward to most at 105???

team_uk

I'm probably looking forward to Hardy vs. Swick the most too. Should be a great fight. Couture vs. Vera is a virtual tie though. I want to see if Couture still has it at 205. He's a great competitor and I get excited every time he fights.

... I have absolutely no feel for "Kang vs Bisping" or "Swick vs Hardy" ,.. the oddsmakers are clueless also . "Couture vs Vera" has a drama-feel & Brandon better bring his A-game or we will see him in Strikeforce by next spring .

Vera (-120)

Couture (-110)

Kang (-130)

Bisping (even)

Swick (-210)

Hardy (+165)

Not that excited about the card at all really' date=' sorry[/quote']

yea not really looking forward to any of these fights at all. i'll probably pass on this one. 106 has some good match ups that i would like to see. although i wont be paying for another ppv after the fiasco at 104, its free for me or nothing at all

Totally agree, however ill not be paying for it any-way, its free on ESPN in UK :)

Always enjoy watching Randy fight; Swick/Hardy - looking forward to it; Bisping and the rest of the Brits - can't help feeling that the cards for the UK are put together a bit clunky, like - the Brits will be more interested if we have Brits on it. Ah, no we won't, kind sirs. Good day to you. Still not sure if we will see it on ESPN, which we have to subscribe to monthly to see the other events, or if it will be PPV over here. [i]If it is, count me out, as the card is a bit meh in the main, for the reason above - without meaning disprespect, it reads a wee bit like a Cage Rage card, and you just expect a few more 'ooh, that guy' reactions from a UFC card.[/i] That's the main reason I didn't even search for prices on tickets for the event, and I'm on a promise with Mrs Somnambulist to go to one for a few anniversary and birthday presents I've held over.

Edit: Just watch - it'll be awesome now I've written this, every match will comprise a stunning knockdown, a miraculous comeback with a sweet sub.

I am looking forward to the bisping and Randy fights...I hope they both get back on track....Ive never seen Hardy or Swick fight so I dont know what to think about it but I hope that Swick wins because he is from Texas and thats where I'm from....I however don't think that Hardy or Swick could hang with GSP

Am lookin forward to ALL 3 FIGHTS....

wanna see couture make a run towards the title.....( i call for RANDY by UD or GnP stoppage)

wanna see KANG KTFO of BISPING...(calling for kang via UD or KO)

wanna see HARDY beat the s*** out of SWICK ( calling for HARDY via KO in 2nd)

hope i get ALL my wishes :P

I think Randy will win a UD. Lots of people counting him out but I still think he can compete with the likes of Vera.

Swick vs Hardy should be a good fight. I'm a Brit so obviously I'd like to see Hardy get the shot (he'd get demolished by GSP right now, but still). I do like Mike Swick though, so I won't feel too bad if he gets the win. He seems like a nice enough guy, and he's fun to watch.

Not sure about Bisping vs Kang. On the back of the Hendo KO, Kang is bound to be the favourite but I can definitely see this one going either way. I'm not sure this fight is gonna be as interesting as the other two big fights though.

Should be cool to see Ross and James fight too. Think they could both pick up wins, but I don't like Andre or Nick's chances so much. Not bothered about Taylor vs Hathaway and I always look forward to see Terry Etim fight.

Should be a decent enough card considering its free. Not many big names, but some good match ups there.

The fight im looking forward too most is the main event, Ive said Randy is too old and shouldnt be fighting but I hope he spanks Vera like he did Ortiz. I hope Swick beats Hardy because he would have 5 wins in a row and I would like to watch him fight for the title. Kang/Bisbing should be good too.

I like the look of Wilkes vs Brown, and Hathaway vs Taylor interests me. Pearson and Riley will be a three round grind and Terry Etim is always exciting. Don't know how Rolando Delgado gets booked, but overall I think the card is quite strong. Big names do not necessarily guarantee big fights.

Being British I'm looking forward to the Hardy/Swick fight the most. That should be a good'n. Looking forward to seeing Wilkes and Etim in action as well.

.. you guys pay more attention to the lesser known fighters, a thread here for Hardy/Swick gets few responses & we can't even spell Item, make that Etim :rolleyes:

Machida-Rua-Lesnar-Hendo-Couture-Rampage etc. brutal

.. you guys pay more attention to the lesser known fighters' date=' a thread here for Hardy/Swick gets few responses & we can't even spell Item, make that Etim :rolleyes:

Machida-Rua-Lesnar-Hendo-Couture-Rampage etc. brutal[/quote']

What this means is that we love all aspects of MMA as opposed to big name glory followers. I'm not suggesting that you are, but when the "lesser known fighters" start to grow in popularity, we cannot be accused of bandwagon jumping.

Archived