undeniable proof that rua won

jair26

well... pro anylist say he won, fighters say he won"couture" just to throw a name in there, majority of fans think he won lyotto's ribs think he won lol (broken)lyotto's fists think he won too, (need surgery) lyotto's lips think rua won hence the stitching they need, and oh waight whats next for rua thats right hes taking a vacation with the fam waiting for lyooto to officially accept the rematch which he hasnt...the only ****s left thinking lyotto won are his loyal to the end of his choad die hard fans who cannot slash that will not see anything else despite of all the real evidence in their face ...

fave fighters

huerta

penn

hughes

fitch

well... pro anylist say he won' date=' fighters say he won"couture" just to throw a name in there, majority of fans think he won lyotto's ribs think he won lol (broken)lyotto's fists think he won too, (need surgery) lyotto's lips think rua won hence the stitching they need, and oh waight whats next for rua thats right hes taking a vacation with the fam waiting for lyooto to officially accept the rematch which he hasnt...the only ****s left thinking lyotto won are his loyal to the end of his choad die hard fans who cannot slash that will not see anything else despite of all the real evidence in their face [/b']...

fave fighters

huerta

penn

hughes

fitch

look i think he won but at some point we need to let it go. nothing we can say or do changes what is written in stone. its life, there are mistakes made. give it up, youll feel better tomorrow if you let it go. one more thing the spell check at top right is meant for you, especially you.

well... pro anylist say he won' date=' fighters say he won"couture" just to throw a name in there, majority of fans think he won lyotto's ribs think he won lol (broken)lyotto's fists think he won too, (need surgery) lyotto's lips think rua won hence the stitching they need, and oh waight whats next for rua thats right hes taking a vacation with the fam waiting for lyooto to officially accept the rematch which he hasnt...the only ****s left thinking lyotto won are his loyal to the end of his choad die hard fans who cannot slash that will not see anything else despite of all the real evidence in their face [/b']...

fave fighters

huerta

penn

hughes

fitch

actually.... he lost.

by decision.

machida won by decision.

so really shogun lost the fight.

rua........ shogun...... lost........by decision.

lost.

wait.... are you talking about MACHIDA winning the fight?

sorry your right.

no....wait......

just re read your post.

did you see the fight?

remember at the end when they said machida wins and shogun loses?

well trust me.... thats what happened.

so shogun lost.

in the fight against machida.

shogun lost.

Great fight, tight match. Shogun's corner should not have told him he was winning, it's a title fight and you have to take it off the champ. If it's close the challenger will always lose. LM is one of my favorite fighters but Rua had his number and if Shogun was pushed may have got the win. A rematch would be awesome, fingers crossed that LM returns soon.

you gotta except that shogun lost the fight man, but in the rematch i think machida is gonna look over his mistakes and shoguns strategy to learn a new way to beat him so unfortunately we are not gonna see shogun win next time, he had his opportunity and didnt take full advantage of it.

and it is unfortunate that his coaches told him he was winning bc that made him think he just has to score points to win, when he should have been hungry and goin for it at the end of every round

I liked your post and agree. It's hard to accept bad calls. Bad calls happen in every sport and it's great to see true fans who know and understand when there are bad calls happening. It keeps the ****ers on their toes for future fights. It's just sucks that they weren't doing their job to full capacity during a title-bout (the most important time to do your job right).

actually.... he lost.

by decision.

machida won by decision.

lost.

sorry your right.

no....wait......

just re read your post.

did you see the fight?

so shogun lost.

shogun lost.

seriously if theres anymore threads of why yu think shogun won,or machida lost the fight,Im gonna copy and paste Dr.phils post.....why because hes right {SHOGUN lost}

.let me repeat again ''SHOGUN...L-O-S-T'' deal with it, theres gonna be a rematch anyways,be grateful your getting that.

seriously if theres anymore threads of why yu think shogun won' date='or machida lost the fight,Im gonna copy and paste Dr.phils post.....why because hes right {SHOGUN lost}

.let me repeat again ''SHOGUN...L-O-S-T'' deal with it, theres gonna be a rematch anyways,be grateful your getting that.[/quote']

He right. I thought Shogun deserved the decision but in the end officially machida won the fight. That's just the way we have to accept it.

I mean in WWE when The Undertaker beats whoever (i don't even know wrestlers names), they don't take the belt off him. He officially is the champion, right?

I mean we need to start looking at the WWE for inspiration on how to deal with controversy and storylines. I mean the UFC just isn't cutting it. They need to step up game and start triple threat matches.

PS: - (for all you dumb-asses I'm being sarcastic)

Yes I see Machida going over the fight and making the necessary changes, but do you not think that Rua will be doing the same thing? I'm a big fan of Machida, but I also like Shogun. I guess I'm a fan of most of the fighters in the cage. Some are better than others and then again some that aren't so good seem to have their days! Like the Belcher vs. Kang fight (UFC 93) Belcher may have won the fight, but he was definately loosing according to the cards, and the viewers! Every dog has his day, and when it comes to MMA, you never know what will happen!

I liked your post and agree. It's hard to accept bad calls. Bad calls happen in every sport and it's great to see true fans who know and understand when there are bad calls happening. It keeps the ****ers on their toes for future fights. It's just sucks that they weren't doing their job to full capacity during a title-bout (the most important time to do your job right).

Are you talking about the fighters or the judges? Because if you meant the judges, well they were doing their job, they were just following a very debatable scoring system.

seriously if theres anymore threads of why yu think shogun won' date='or machida lost the fight,Im gonna copy and paste Dr.phils post.....why because hes right {SHOGUN lost}

.let me repeat again ''SHOGUN...L-O-S-T'' deal with it, theres gonna be a rematch anyways,be grateful your getting that.[/quote']

Quoted for emphasis.

Shogun fans are the biggest crybabies I have ever had the misfortune of reading. Can't you just picture them in there mom's basement, watching old Shogun Pride fights one after another, with alligator tears streaming down there faces? HaHaHa. Machida won first three rounds, Shogun should have known he needed a finish or at least a ten-eight round in last two. Leg kicks should be used to set-up more devastating strikes to finish fight. Not as the sole aspect of your fight plan. Rua fought like his arms were tied behind his back, it is no one's fault but his own.

fave fighters

huerta

penn

hughes

fitch

Well, if I were you I would stop talking now so you don't embarrass yourself anymore.

I guess there's some deante about the Machida?Rua fight.

No disagreement about the Rua?Griffen foght thopugh.

That was Rua tapping out wasn;t it?

Wasn;t it Rua who got choked out by Griffen?

Do I have that right?

Anyone?

Who cares. Everyvone has a bad day or a fight. You know these fighters are humans. They are not video games charactars who are all always going to win and bring it.

Was that Machida limping?

Was that Machida with a broken arm and rib and a bruised face wasnt it?

And the guy who got chocked by Griffin did that to him didnt it?

I can play your game too.

BTW what was the excuse against Sobral?

He got choked out in that one too.

Maybe he was 20 years old and his fourth proffesional fight and he fought one of the best ground fighters and still the fight went to the final minutes. Do you know any fighter at the age of 20 to be so good. I dont think so.

actually.... he lost.

by decision.

machida won by decision.

lost.

sorry your right.

no....wait......

just re read your post.

did you see the fight?

so shogun lost.

shogun lost.

lmao that was funny.. and enough with the Shogun/machida threads.. thats it im closing the thread!!

Thread Closed.

It was one of his best losses.

I have to agree.

Its the stupidest thing to discredit fighters beacuse of their loses. Do you really think Lyoto will stay undeafeted forever (not that he is) or Fedor.

Gsp lost to Matt serra

Anderson Silva lost to Chonan and bunch of nobodies in Pride

Nog lost to Mir

Bj lost to Pulver

Brock lost to Mir

I dont know what do you want to prove by higlighting Shoguns loses.

The fact is everyvone will lose someday

Its the stupidest thing to discredit fighters beacuse of their loses. Do you really think Lyoto will stay undeafeted forever (not that he is) or Fedor.

Gsp lost to Matt serra

Anderson Silva lost to Chonan and bunch of nobodies in Pride

Nog lost to Mir

Bj lost to Pulver

Brock lost to Mir

I dont know what do you want to prove by higlighting Shoguns loses.

The fact is everyvone will lose someday

hey what are you doing i closed the thread!!

we only agree with judges' decisions when they are correct. that is why it was controversial. lyoto was given the decision, but he has 2 broken hands, 2 broken ribs, needed stitches to his face, and is not allowed contact sparring for 60 days due to the extent of his injuries.

Shogun? he is perfectly fine, but somehow he lost. seems strange to me....

Is this rua-fellow the one called Shogun?

Cause Im pretty sure he lost this fight' date=' until fans and one-eyed commentators get to vote who wins in good democratic order after every fight I suggest we abide by the judges decisions.[/quote']

98% of the world KNOWS Shogun won that fight.. the other 2% being machida nut huggers and the 3 judges.. but many respected MMA websites / UFC fighters / Staff / and most mma fans.. all say shogun won.. even the UFC president agrees..

we only agree with judges' decisions when they are correct. that is why it was controversial. lyoto was given the decision' date=' but he has 2 broken hands, 2 broken ribs, needed stitches to his face, and is not allowed contact sparring for 60 days due to the extent of his injuries.

Shogun? he is perfectly fine, but somehow he lost. seems strange to me....[/quote']

1972. Ali/Frasier Fight of the Century.

Frasier wins a decision, and spends the next month in the hospital.

Ali was on TV the next day.

So what seems strange to you is in fact quite ordinary, and probably illustrates that you don;t know very much about fighting.

Just a thought.

1972. Ali/Frasier Fight of the Century.

Frasier wins a decision' date=' and spends the next month in the hospital.

Ali was on TV the next day.

So what seems strange to you is in fact quite ordinary, and probably illustrates that you don;t know very much about fighting.

Just a thought.[/quote']

You cited ONE example from boxing from 1972, and you claim that this is a normal occurence. You are delussional.

all i here on here is bunch of machida (mod edit) and cry babies , stop writing this and don't say that, and you keep repeating yourself, just to inform you i was the first to write on these threads about lyotos extensive damage, second no one denies that the judges gave the fight to machida and that he is still the ufc lhw champ, we're all just saying he doesn't deserve it not by a long shot and the ppl still crying about and saying "get over it rua lost" he may not have the belt but as for the moment ide say about 90% of the ufc fans see him as the lhw champ... i dont see machida winning the rematch, he is scared i mean wouldn't you be after the world keeps telling you you lost and that you shouldn't be the champ. i mean he's been beat morally and physically and rua is fine. i doubt he will officially accept a rematch,or if he can eve fight. i see him retiring and staying undefeated...lmao

Archived