Couture or Vera

MuayThaiClinch

i say vera' date=' randy is just passed his prime, i know hes surprised us alot before, but i think this time its just too much.. i see vera winning by tko or ko...who do you think will win?[/quote']

I wanted to put Randy but I don't think he will. If he uses his clinch and dirty boxing I could see this going his way. Especcially if he takes him down. So I definately won't count him out.

But Vera is young and has speed on his side. Plus his muay thai is pretty sick. If he uses those leg kicks and grinds out couture the it will be a bad night. But he's inconsistent as all hell.

Either way this one turns out, it won't be a shocker to me.

i say vera' date=' randy is just passed his prime, i know hes surprised us alot before, but i think this time its just too much.. i see vera winning by tko or ko...who do you think will win?[/quote']

I wanted to put Randy but I don't think he will. If he uses his clinch and dirty boxing I could see this going his way. Especcially if he takes him down. So I definately won't count him out.

But Vera is young and has speed on his side. Plus his muay thai is pretty sick. If he uses those leg kicks and grinds out couture the it will be a bad night. But he's inconsistent as all hell.

Either way this one turns out' date=' it won't be a shocker to me.[/quote']

I'd love to say Couture' date=' but as much as I want him to win, no matter how I play the fight out in my head, he's not going to be able to survive a younger, and deadly (when he wants to be) Vera.

I hope I have to eat my words though ;).[/quote']

BLASPHEMY!! :P

randy FTW!!!!

Either way this one turns out' date=' it won't be a shocker to me.[/quote']

I personally think Randy will win because he is Randy Couture and brandon vera is brandon vera...I think vera will get caught up in the big stage and not be 100 % mentally and will try to do to much and Randy will be able to take advantage of his mistakes...I do however expect to see Vera in the best physical shape he has ever been in because this is the biggest fight of his career...If he wins he gets a highly overrated win over an old randy and if he loses he will prob drop way down the rankings and wont see a big fight for awhile

all i can say is since the beginning of randys mma career he has been defying the odds and proving everyone wrong i always thought that in alot of his recent fights it could be the end of his run but i learned i can never doubt randy and i dont think i will this time so ill take randy

I honestly thought this was a gimme-fight for Randy to bump up his status again, and build up a bigger fight against a top contender. Vera's been struggling against lesser competition, so I think his only chance is striking from a distance, and looking for a big shot. Maybe he get's it, but I'll give this to Couture 9/10 times.

Archived