Need help

kyle09

Hi my name is kyle. Im from Hendersonville,Tn i want to become a ufc fighter i got the mind set and i no i can do it just need a trainer or some one to train with that knows what there doing. I wouldnt mind on going on the ultimate fighter and training thats wear the best come from i and i want to be the best if there is any one who can help please email sarah_graham_34@yahoo.com. Thanks kyle09

Hi my name is kyle. Im from Hendersonville' date='Tn i want to become a ufc fighter i got the mind set and i no i can do it just need a trainer or some one to train with that knows what there doing. I wouldnt mind on going on the ultimate fighter and training thats wear the best come from i and i want to be the best if there is any one who can help please email [email']sarah_graham_34@yahoo.com[/email]. Thanks kyle09

If your a chick, like me, its going to be pretty hard for you. lol But good luck to ya. I know I have been busting my butt for about three years trying to knock some sence into people and prove I can be tha best. If your a dude it shouldnt be too hard, ask and dont give up, and no matter wat do wat ever it takes to reach the top. I know i prob not gona make it, but if you and others like you do, well thats enough for me to be happy. Good luck :)

Archived