Another New Guy

Gixxer13

After reading the comments about the last TUF fight, I just had to sign up. Too funny. I feel bad for my wife because I vent loud at the TV on how bad these fights have been. She just laughs at me and inquires every Wednesday at 10:59 p.m. "If you're so disappointed, why do you still watch?" She has a point. But it keeps pulling me back. It's the only TV I watch. This will now be my sounding/venting board.

P.S. Did I see Meathead try to back hand b*tch slap Junk in the 2nd round? Can't stand Mitrione.

After reading the comments about the last TUF fight' date=' I just had to sign up. Too funny. I feel bad for my wife because I vent loud at the TV on how bad these fights have been. She just laughs at me and inquires every Wednesday at 10:59 p.m. "If you're so disappointed, why do you still watch?" She has a point. But it keeps pulling me back. It's the only TV I watch. This will now be my sounding/venting board.

P.S. Did I see Meathead try to back hand b*tch slap Junk in the 2nd round? Can't stand Mitrione.[/quote']

Sound and vent away my brother.

haha im in the same boat I have been reading these forums the past 2 years and just now started to put in my two cents! This season is really a big let down!Im kinda confused on why they even did a TUF for heavyweighrs being as it is that the heavyweight division is the best it has ever been.

But anyways love the forums love to see that other people are thinking the same as me!

Archived