will dana be giving out tickets for 105?

team_uk

like he does for other events! i work near trafford centre hope he comes there lol!

im going to be made redundant at the end of december :(

so cant afford the ticket, are the weigh ins free what time will they be on?

geting virgin media installed on the 14th of november so will be able to watch espn in hd :)

im going to be made redundant at the end of december :(

so cant afford the ticket' date=' are the weigh ins free what time will they be on?

geting virgin media installed on the 14th of november so will be able to watch espn in hd :)[/quote']

Made redundant???

Weigh ins are free.

No one gives away tickets here.

I am sorry. Does made redundant mean you are losing your job?

If so' date=' that sucks. Good luck finding another.[/quote']

yes because the company i work for is getting a machine for 1.2 mill to do our job :(

yep so losing my job! just been working on my CV so going to start the job hunt :)

Dana usually doesn't give away tickets for GB events as they generally sell out quickly. However!!!! that being said, sign up for twitter and follow Dana there... you never know when he may send a tweet that he is somewhere with free tickets.

Good luck. The weigh ins are free, you can find the times and locations in the calendar of events here at ufc.com.

Well at ufc 70 my ringside ticket got me up front to the weigh ins' date=' so i just figured you needed one, my ticket this year ringside too states its to be shown at the weigh ins too meh i dunno maybe it just garentees getting in.[/quote']

Is there a crowd limit on the weigh ins

well yea if its the same venue as last year it fits around 1000' date=' theres a after weigh in party too at weatherspoons ;p[/quote']

Cool thanks for the info. will def try and get to the weigh in my wife is desperate to get a glimpse of her hero Randy Coutoure and will for sure have a few beers in the weatherspoons after lol. Does anyone have an idea of how long you got to wait in line before the doors open to get a spot in at the weigh in

Archived