MMA Live Event

mmafather

I am not that familiar with MMA having just recently seen a couple of pay per view events. My kids, however, love it. They are 13 and 8 years old. I was thinking of taking the 13 year old to a live event, but that might be difficult without the 8 year old wanting to tag along. First, is there a minimum age for attending a live event? Second, is this an okay atmosphere for kids?

I have taken my kids to NFL games where there are lots of people drinking and carrying on. How does this compare?

it may be a little rowdier than your average sports venue since people seem to get all tough when they see other people fighting. it would be fine for the 13 year old, the 8 year old is a decision you would need to make. i think people would be respectful around your children though.

Your kids would also see some half naked girls running around. I probably wouldn't take my kids to a live show for that reason. Violence is ok' date=' naked chicks is not lol.[/quote']

But seeing dudes in the ring who are closer to being naked than the women outside the ring is totally ok.

Yeah. Feel sorry for your kids.

Your kids would also see some half naked girls running around. I probably wouldn't take my kids to a live show for that reason. Violence is ok' date=' naked chicks is not lol.[/quote']

Your a deuche...they are wearing shorts and a sports bra im surprised you even have kids since your so cared of naked girls and since when is a half naked woman worse than a bloody fight...you make no sense

Archived