Frank Lester

BioHazard8021

Any idea when he'll fight again and for what promotion? I loved his fight with Dave Faulkner on TUF' date=' and i want to see the guy get at it again.

If he had just a little more skill... He could have beat James Wilks. He could be our TUF 9 Welterweight.

Anyone got any info on him?[/quote']

He's still under contract with the UFC, so I'm assuming he'll be fighting in an undercard or Fight Night in the next few months.

No chance he could ever beat Wilks. Wilks is a Brown Belt at BJJ (And a very handy brown belt at that) and has good striking. Lester has already overachieved in his career by beating Faulkner and I don't expect to see him make any waves in the UFC. By the way Faulkner has now retired from fighting MMA due to his gag reflex. I was rolling with someone last week who knows Dave personally and he told me this

Any idea when he'll fight again and for what promotion? I loved his fight with Dave Faulkner on TUF' date=' and i want to see the guy get at it again.

If he had just a little more skill... He could have beat James Wilks. He could be our TUF 9 Welterweight.

Anyone got any info on him?[/quote']

He'd never beat Wilks. Wilks is just an all around better fighter

did you read? the guy said if he had a little more skill... meaning if his skillset was more improved.. please read before you speak

With a little more skill Ed Herman could beat Anderson Silva......

Just saying that Wilks is all around better than Lester. I like Lester, but I don't see him beating Wilks

Archived