Cecil Peoples worst MMA judge ever?

getfighted00

Why does it always seem that Cecil Peoples has something to do with a questionable decision every time I watch a UFC fight. I honestly don't know if it is just me or not. Anyone else notice this trend?

He can't tell a flush shot from a blocked one. He judges takedowns over damage. He favors accuracy regardless of a disparity in shots landed (2 for 3 is better than 10 for 20???)

and the only grappling he recognizes is whos on top.

Why does it always seem that Cecil Peoples has something to do with a questionable decision every time I watch a UFC fight. I honestly don't know if it is just me or not. Anyone else notice this trend?

Hell yeh, iv noticed this trend ever since he started judging MMA fights lol. Whenever there is a really controversial decision, he is ALWAYS involved. There are bad judges... and then there is Cecil Peoples. He is a disgrace IMO. And it isnt just his bad judging, its his attitude. A complete and utter ****. I actually cant stand the man lol. Judges should be knowledgable about the sport they are judging... I cant understand why they would allow a judge who predominantly judges boxing, to judge an MMA fight. What because he has had a few training seminars etc... Please.. judges need experience. Preferably experience actually competing.

I hate Cecil Peoples. His decisions just seems to be getting more and more controversial everytime. Next time he judges... and if it goes to a decision, its more likely to be controversial than not with that guy lol.

Archived