TUF is scripted ?

UFCGOD1

well watch this video you will see that rampage and rashad are friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhDK4gG6zuQ

Hope more videos like this come out and show everyone the true face of the UFC and Dana White.

I've got no problem with anyone wanting to make money but there are ways to do it.

These guys ARE laughing their way to the bank while we are all left like dogs waiting to see what they decide to entertain us with and treating us with no respect.

just quickly so I dont have the wrong idea, is everyone saying that the moments that there is actual tension and rampage and rashad are on the brink of fighting are scripted? Because those seem pretty real to me and they don't strike me as that good of actors. I realize that there are moments like this when they are civil, but are you guys really going to get upset at the editing of a reality show so more people watch?

idont think its scripted but maybe a lil over dramatic but who cares .ill continue watchin it next week an next season .i dont watch it for the trainers i watch it for the new line of fighters comin to the ufc and maybe instead of pickin the ufc apart for makin money(as all companies do) you should see the fighters comin into our sport an stop worryin over the drama part

Dude, all 'reality' tv shows are scripted or staged to an extent. Surely someone must have told you that around the same time that you found out that Santa wasn't real.

Some would say that TUF 10 is 100% scripted, but I personally believe that it's mostly all real, apart from the occassional fights between Rampage and Rashad which are getting kind of old. I'm sure there is beef between them, but it's likely that Dana would encourage them to rip on each other every now and then because at the end of the day, he's looking to make a good tv show.

We don't know when the unseen footage occurred in relation to what was actually aired. That may have been the catalyst for Rashad and Rampages head to head. I don't believe they have they acting skills to fake the disdain they have for each other, and I think The A-Team movie will prove that!!

Dude' date=' all 'reality' tv shows are scripted or staged to an extent. Surely someone must have told you that around the same time that you found out that Santa wasn't real.[/quote']

Santa isn't reel ?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( *sarcasm*

Some would say that TUF 10 is 100% scripted' date=' but I personally believe that it's mostly all real, apart from the occassional fights between Rampage and Rashad which are getting kind of old. I'm sure there is beef between them, but it's likely that Dana would encourage them to rip on each other every now and then because at the end of the day, he's looking to make a good tv show.[/quote']

I agree, when i wrote scripted i meant the fight between rampage and rashad maybe i should have been more clear about the subject of the thread :)

Well, anyone thinking that TUF 10 is not atleast partially scripted is being naiive. Of course it is. There are events that need to happen: trash talking between coaches, trash talking in the house, pranks is the house, coach getting angry and destroying something, etc, etc

I think the trashtalk between Rampage and Rashad would be too much without both of them knowing is a joke and tv. When any1 is on another?s face like that, it could spark up too easily without script.

Maybe they are acting like they hate one another.. They where pumpin themselfs up for hype $$$$$$$ LOL@true face of the ufc PLEASE are you a fan? Who likes pump ups this is the best season since the first 4 ... I think it funny and enjoy it and glad they dont stay mad 24/7 ..Shows mma is humble !!!

TUF is Theater and improv

The Cast of Characters act out, the staff guides the action, the scenes are edited for compelling content (the good, bad, and ugly), and the audience interacts with the weekly outcome as the story unfolds.

It's called formula, actually it is formulaic, and is very similar to The Next Iron Chef - more Fat inked-up dudes competing...

Archived