Johnson vs Koscheck made official, Baroni vs Sadollah now on the main card

Blargafarg

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16671/johnson-vs-koscheck-official-for-ufc-106-baroni-vs-sadollah-hazelett-vs-parisyan-promoted-to-main-card.mma

The card now reads:

MAIN CARD

* Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz

* Anthony Johnson vs. Josh Koscheck

* Luiz Cane vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira*

* Phil Baroni vs. Amir Sadollah

* Dustin Hazelett vs. Karo Parisyan

PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)

* Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders

* Kendall Grove vs. Jake Rosholt

* Brian Foster vs. Brock Larson

* Paulo Thiago vs. Jacob Volkmann*

* Fabricio Camoes vs. Caol Uno*

* Jason Dent vs. George Sotiropoulos

well this would be a good free card on spike' date=' but for $50 its one of the top 5 all-time worst

both the strikeforce event and 105 are free and thats wat ill watch. saving my $$$ for 107 and 108, those are real cards[/quote']

True i never think of it from a americans points of view since i get it free here. not trying to rub it in or anything

I really believe that Koscheck is going to take this fight. Too many people forget how great his wrestling is. Rumble is extremely explosive in the standup department, though I think Josh will be able to slow the fight down and not let Rumble plant his feet. Unanimous Decision victory for KOS.

On the plus side this should just about take care of Sadollah.

He can get together with Matt Danzig and do a "where are they now" segment in a couple of years.

If you were better at trolling, you would have gotten Mac Danzig's name right.

Though 106-haters can't deny a lot of the fights (not necessarily matchups) should be entertaining. There's NO WAY that Johnson-Koscheck and Sadollah-Baroni are going to decision. Unless Koscheck lays on top of Johnson the whole time Rumble is gonna knock him out. And the Baroni-Sadollah fight is either gonna end with a Sadollah submission or a Baroni knockout. And considering Baroni is terrible, unless he gets lucky I'm saying Sadollah takes it.

The card isn't that horrible, but losing a main event like Lesnar vs Carwin is a big blow to any card. Losing Lesnar Mir at UFC 100 would have caused some similar turmoil. Everybody either loves or loves to hate Lesnar. I am on who loves to hate and was looking forword to seeing him fight a man of equal size. I may have even given the man some credit if he looked as good against Carwin as he did Mir. The card does look alright and will definately have some exciting fights but when you're expecting something and it doesn't happen it's hard not to be dissappointed. It's kinda like your girl promises you a BJ before bed and then falls asleep or claims a headache before it takes place.

Archived