Opinions on mma combinations

tkdgod

Well superior wrestling alone can lead to a win solely because of lay and pray, which is GHEY.

KB/Wrestling make Chuck Liddell and Roger Huerta compelling fighters. They can trade on the feet and have the skill to keep it there.

Another combination I find interesting to watch is MT/BJJ (a la Chute Boxe) Skilled fighters from these disciplines can let loose on their feet and if they get taken down they have to skill to work off their back. Alternative like in a style like Nick Diaz (subbing in boxing for MT) these fighters can work over an opponent on the feet and slap on an submission when the fighter is weak.

Well superior wrestling alone can lead to a win solely because of lay and pray' date=' which is GHEY.

KB/Wrestling make Chuck Liddell and Roger Huerta compelling fighters. They can trade on the feet and have the skill to keep it there.

Another combination I find interesting to watch is MT/BJJ (a la Chute Boxe) Skilled fighters from these disciplines can let loose on their feet and if they get taken down they have to skill to work off their back. Alternative like in a style like Nick Diaz (subbing in boxing for MT) these fighters can work over an opponent on the feet and slap on an submission when the fighter is weak.[/quote']

Interesting I like your choices and your reasoning behind them thank you for the post.

Archived