50cent- before i self destruct..

UFCADDICTED

i have not bought any music albums this year, but i am looking forward to purhase 50cents new album before i self destruct when it comes out in mid november sometime, im curious and wanting 2 see how many of u will buy it as well. In my opinion, 50 is the most entertaining rapper in hip hop and has been by keeping it real, always speaking his mind, and does what he wants to do, and as well he is a very intelligent successful business man.

50 has a good ear for music, and he is not a terrible rapper but his antics for record sales are wack to me. i dont like when people diss people for dumb reasons when in reality they are just trying to create beef for sales. i am not a fan of fifty and never really was... ill bang a few of his joints but for the most part i stay away from his music.

I listened to 50 before 'get rich...' came out' date=' "how to rob" etc. 'Get rich' was a good album. Since then he hasnt given me any reason to buy one of his albums. He turned into what he hated about ja rule, a commercial rapper wannabe thug.[/quote']

excatly what i was gonna say...lost all his grittiness that made him different from the other mainstream rappers...he does however has one or two songs on and album that are really good but as for the rest of it the songs are garbage.His 1st is a classic though every song is good. his sound track album was alright a step down i think but again 3 or 4 songs that are really good.But all in all he has fallin off and has been disappointing.

I listened to 50 before 'get rich...' came out' date=' "how to rob" etc. 'Get rich' was a good album. Since then he hasnt given me any reason to buy one of his albums. He turned into what he hated about ja rule, a commercial rapper wannabe thug.[/quote']

how to rob is an excellent song, along with one of my favs from him "the ghetto quaran"

i have not bought any music albums this year' date=' but i am looking forward to purhase 50cents new album [u']before i self destruct[/u] when it comes out in mid november sometime, im curious and wanting 2 see how many of u will buy it as well. In my opinion, 50 is the most entertaining rapper in hip hop and has been by keeping it real, always speaking his mind, and does what he wants to do, and as well he is a very intelligent successful business man.

50 Cents is a tomato can of Hip Hop. He's a joke. His music stinks and is highly unoriginal. Epic Fail. I wouldn't listen to his new album if you gave it to me.

If you want something good, check out stuff from Madlib, Typical Cats, Atmosphere, Murs, Cannibal Ox......there are hundreds of barely known hip hop acts that make 50 Cent look like a noob.

Archived