Breaking Bad

HappyHamer

The advert hinted that the lead character was a manufacturer of drugs. I like the "anti-hero" genre stuff' date=' like Dexter, Weeds and Sons of Anarchy, where the main focus of the show isn't exactly pure and wholesome.[/quote']

yeah thats a good way to put it.

Breaking Bad is a great show. Very twisted.... almost stoppped watching during part of the first season but rewarded for staying with it. High school science teacher turned drug dealer for significant personal reasons. Second season actually better than the first. The lead character is incredible but his junkie partner and his DEA brother-in-law are just as good if not better. Joined the forum tonight to recommend that you watch it. It is that good in a very bad way.

• 3 years later...
best show EVER. for real

Never got into it. IDK it was ok the few episodes i watched but it's hard to get dragged into it without watching from the beginning.

oh man, you should really look it up on netflix or somewhere else!

i also am very skeptic about series. but i started watching breaking bad just last week, and i can't get enough of it !!! it's the best show ever IMO :o

best show EVER. for real

Never got into it. IDK it was ok the few episodes i watched but it's hard to get dragged into it without watching from the beginning.

i also am very skeptic about series. but i started watching breaking bad just last week, and i can't get enough of it !!! it's the best show ever IMO :o

I watched a few episodes and wasn't impressed with it's performance. Maybe because of how hyped it is but i only found it ok. Perhaps i'll give it another shot though and start from the beginning proper. How many seasons did it have?

best show EVER. for real

I watched a few episodes and wasn't impressed with it's performance. Maybe because of how hyped it is but i only found it ok. Perhaps i'll give it another shot though and start from the beginning proper. How many seasons did it have?

It's on it's final 8 episodes. I don't know if they are considering this the end of season 5 or season 6.

It really is a great show and you should definitely get into it.

So many "oh ****" and "what the fuuuuuuuckkkkk" moments. Give it a shot and it will drag you in.

best show EVER. for real

You have to start from the beginning. Otherwise you won't care about the people

It's a ****ing outstanding show

best show EVER. for real

You need to watch Boardwalk Empire

it IS THE BEST show on television

My 4 favorite shows in order Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, GOT, Justified.

this next season of BE is going to be off the chain, ****s' 'bout to get real.

best show EVER. for real

You need to watch Boardwalk Empire

it IS THE BEST show on television

Yeah i remember you mentioning that show and i like that era so i'll have to check it out.

Archived