UFC Undisputed 2010

EbzTheKing

i hope it comes out soon cant wait to get it

I doubt that they'll come out with a new UFC game every year like they do with Madden, being that it took them almost 3 years to release this one. I think what they're going to do is let you download new fighters and features online.

I doubt that they'll come out with a new UFC game every year like they do with Madden' date=' being that it took them almost 3 years to release this one. I think what they're going to do is let you download new fighters and features online.[/quote']

I heard that they are going to come out with the game once a year, and the only reason it took three years in the first place is because they built the game engine from scratch, now that they have a place to start from it won't take nearly as long to add and fix things in the game.

I heard that they are going to come out with the game once a year' date=' and the only reason it took three years in the first place is because they built the game engine from scratch, now that they have a place to start from it won't take nearly as long to add and fix things in the game.[/quote']

Well I hope so. Every year I buy the new NBA2k's and Madden's, and would'nt mind doing the same with UFC Undisputed.

it takes 3 years to build from scratch as said earlier, but you have to realize that even if they were to build the new from scratch they wouldn't wait. They'd start a year after the original, make final tweeks and sell it. Thats what happens with other sport games, new engine every 3-4 years, but it starts development as soon as the previous one is done if not before.

I am sure that the game wont come out until the same time as 09 did, except next year. But they did say that they planned on doing one once a year. What I think would be cool is to do a WEC game a few months prior to UFC so the programmers can take into consideration the gamer's take on it and what needs to be changed, much like EA does with NCAA to Pro.

Things they need to add to the new UFC game.

Bobbing and weaving.( Like Fight Night Round 4)

More signature moves. ( almost all fighters fighters have the same moves in the original)

Ring entrances

Able to use UFC fighters in career.

Make Career as long as you like.(Fighters need to age with the career)

Basically just use EA's fight night game engine and add the rest.

Archived