UFC undisputed

FrankPig

Is there actually secrets in this game? because there are alot of rumours floating about unlucking dana white and openweight or something? is this true?

Who cares, the game blows. It's like playing rockem sockem robots on your television. Game developers have a LONG way to go before we see a good MMA game. I'm hoping EA grabs the reigns and their anticipated game is as good as I think it will be. Then again, I thought this about Undisputed, and it turned out to be nothing but a steaming pile of donkey feces.

there is this website that you can create alot of fighters who are not in the game the website is http://www.mma-caf.com/

or you could not visit the site and still make an almost unlimited number of different fighters.

Yeah this game did flop, glad I didn't buy it. Its not fluid at all. If you want a combat sports game stick with fight night franchise. MMA video game that resembles MMA is like 5 years off at least.

The best MMA game ever made is FirePro Wrestling Returns for PS2. Although primarly, a pro-wrestling game, there is an MMA section, with most of the beast of MMA available. The customization is off the charts, and any fighter you wish to make, can easily be made. Don't be fooled by the 2D look - it's an in depth, technical and straight up fun game.

Who cares' date=' the game blows. It's like playing rockem sockem robots on your television. Game developers have a LONG way to go before we see a good MMA game. I'm hoping EA grabs the reigns and their anticipated game is as good as I think it will be. Then again, I thought this about Undisputed, and it turned out to be nothing but a steaming pile of donkey feces.[/quote']

okay buddy ,

how much better can you make a mma game ?

the ground is easy to learn and fun and the stand up fighting has everything.

they incorportated everything thing from the ground to the clinch.

GREAT GAME. your just a grumpy **** hole.

okay buddy ' date='

how much better can you make a mma game ?

the ground is easy to learn and fun and the stand up fighting has everything.

they incorportated everything thing from the ground to the clinch.

GREAT GAME. your just a grumpy **** hole.[/quote']

I'm not saying I can. Sure they incorporated everything, which is great. Unfortunately, the whole thing feels robotic and chunky. When it gets fluid and incorporates a more realistic physics simulation, I'm sure it will be good. For now, I'd give Undisputed a rating of BEARABLE.

idk why ppl are hating on the game, i think its one of the best fighting games out there, the ground game is awesome if not almost perfect ( except that ***** right stick thing that makes you unreversable ), the stand up could use improvements but is still very good, it is a very fun game and i dont see how an mma game can improve on the ground if not using the same mechanics

idk why ppl are hating on the game' date=' i think its one of the best fighting games out there, the ground game is awesome if not almost perfect ( except that ***** right stick thing that makes you unreversable ), the stand up could use improvements but is still very good, it is a very fun game and i dont see how an mma game can improve on the ground if not using the same mechanics[/quote']

Everything gets better. And trust me, it can be a lot better - just takes time. For now, it's passable for about 2 hours of fun.

Everything gets better. And trust me' date=' it can be a lot better - just takes time. For now, it's passable for about 2 hours of fun.[/quote']

ive had many hours of fun on this game, and so have all my friends, i havent heard one bad comment on it, except from you ofcourse, you must be hard to please because i think its pretty close to perfect... ea has a handful if they plan on making gameplay mechanics better in their game

ive had many hours of fun on this game' date=' and so have all my friends, i havent heard one bad comment on it, except from you ofcourse, you must be hard to please because i think its pretty close to perfect... ea has a handful if they plan on making gameplay mechanics better in their game[/quote']

All I can say, is that if it makes you happy, then you are right. People need to learn to not take the opinions of others so personally. We're discussing a video game remember.

Archived