(Video) Are you ready for some Marcus Jones??

ricoj3323

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Video-Marcus-Jones-excited-to-fight.html

im excited to finally see big Marcus fight' date=' i hope he comes through for Team Rampage. i hope he knocks out Wessel, i dont like Wessel, dude has a big mouth[/quote']

"Uh Huh Huh Huh Huh" - Rampage

Good stuff, good stuff.

Mike Wessel has a big mouth? That guy's been hiding from the camera. I haven't really heard nothing from him until now, much like most of the fighters before their fights this season.

I like Marcus' date=' he seems like a nice, genuine guy that doesn't let the camera change who he is. I hope he wins, as long as he doesn't gas out in the first minute like all these other 'fighters' I'll be happy.[/quote']

I like the way you said 'fighters'. Some of those fights have been painful to watch. The last one, which i got to see yesterday (as im from UK, the shows are on TV on Saturdays instead of Wednesdays), was so hard to watch. I cant believe they even got onto the damn show. Dana was there going 'OMG what a fight!!!!', i was sat there thinking.. are you ****ing joking man? These two guy threw a few punches and connected, then were absolutely gassed. Iv never seen two 'fighters' that gassed after doing so little. And after the first ****ing round!!!! It was hard to watch... really hard. Arent these guys meant to be professional? I mean.. yeh fair enough, you gas, but to that extent? No way... i mean, its as if the UFC just chose a couple of guys that are alcoholic, chain smokers that like a good brawl. Because that is what i saw last night. Not PRO athletes.

Heres hoping big Marcus shows abit more athleticism. Because what i saw last night was just embarressing.

And its been happening far to often in this series of TUF, far to many of the fighters are getting gassed far to quickly, making the fights really poor. And difficult to watch. As you can tell, im not to happy about this series of TUF lol. I thought that the rivalry between Rashad and Rampage would make it worth watching, because they were going to fight. But as they arent even going to fight now... DAMN lol. Ahwell.. ill watch Marcus fight, as iv been waiting to what this monster can do lol.

Team Rampage is awful. Jackson shot himself in the foot by picking the worst guys possible. He has no clue on how to coach. The ex NFL guys are so sluggish. I expected alot more out of big bad Scott Junk. Matt Mitrone did a number on him. Jones won't do well, too much pressure, and not enough experience. He'll tap. Poor Rampage, I feel your pain. Don't take it out on doors though.

Team Rampage is awful. Jackson shot himself in the foot by picking the worst guys possible. He has no clue on how to coach. The ex NFL guys are so sluggish. I expected alot more out of big bad Scott Junk. Matt Mitrone did a number on him. Jones won't do well' date=' too much pressure, and not enough experience. He'll tap. Poor Rampage, I feel your pain. Don't take it out on doors though.[/quote']

how r u going to say football players are sluggish and then say matt mitrone did a number on scot junk?

Well to be truthful..Matt did a "sluggish" number on Scott Junk. The whole thing was thoroughly unimpressive.

i dont understand some of you the first round was very impressive, under boxing rules matt would of won in the first round as a tko for dropping him 3 times. i dvr'd the show and watched the first round 5-6 times because it was impressive domination by mitrione.

i dont understand some of you the first round was very impressive...

If you thought 5 minutes of two unskilled clowns throwing bar parking-lot goof punches until they're exhausted was impressive you need to go start watching toughman competitions and leave MMA to those of us who want to see athleticism and talent.

If you thought 5 minutes of two unskilled clowns throwing bar parking-lot goof punches until they're exhausted was impressive you need to go start watching toughman competitions and leave MMA to those of us who want to see athleticism and talent.

that was skill he got tired because he was attacking for 4 minutes non stop which is very impressive for 275 lbs man. he wasnt punching once every minute like some fighters. i bet mitrione beats alot fighters in ufc. he wsnt laying on top of someone either. he was beating his ****. he dominated scott junk who has a good mma record and fought in the ufc before. he made scott junk look bad because of his aptitude for fighting. mitrone needs to learn to breathe properly in fights and he will be great fighter. nitrione is more athletic than anyone on that show. faster too. watch the fight again in first 3 minutes look at how fast those punches were. matt wont need to worry about 2nd, 3rd rounds because he can finish them in the first if he chooses too. watch fight again since you dont know what your talking about.

Mitrione is more athletic than anyone on that show...

In spite of the fact hat you and the other closet cases around here seem to hate him because of his physique Roy Nelson is going to win the competition this season. He's more athletic than any of these muscle bound 1st round gassers and actually has skill and talent.

Archived