fedor vs rogers next week! Are you excited?

team_uk

the strike force card is better than the next two UFC cards' date=' next zuffa event that im looking forward to is Brown vs Aldo

hope rogers wins[/quote']

agreed. 107 and 108 are both STACKED though. I give Rogers a 20% chance to win the fight. That might be being generous. Fedor will take him to the mat and submit him.

the strike force card is better than the next two UFC cards' date=' next zuffa event that im looking forward to is Brown vs Aldo

hope rogers wins[/quote']

Yeh, it may be better. But how many events does strikeforce put on a year.... Not many lol. Hence why when they have an event, it usually seems very good. They dont have enough good fighters to constantly keep putting on events like UFC. Id rather watch consistent events, which entertain monthly, and then every now and again, a HUGE event which is worth getting extremely excited for. Thats what UFC do. Also, i cant really support Strikeforce... because i cant watch the events!!!

I would be really excited for this Strikeforce event... IF I COULD WATCH IT. Lol, im from UK, and i dont know how to view it. Does anyone know a free stream i could view it on? WEC does it on there site, anyone know if strikeforce does???

I still cannot get over Fedor vs. Barnett' date=' like I'm still waiting for it to happen :/

Fedor hasn't fought for... well it seems like forever, I've almost forgotten about him.

Yeah, but I will sure be excited when the fight comes.[/quote']

... Rogers corner will be working from the tailgate of an ambulance, the only cred for Emp here is to wreck & stretch Grim early, ala Maniac .

... many people forget how close we came to "Emelianenko vs Couture" also .

Mix n' Match : Barnett-Rogers-Overeem-Kharitonov-Silva-Arona-Werdum-Yvel-Filipovic-Arlovski-Sakuraba-Thompson

... could be a short night for Fedor, Shields, & Mousasi so perhaps fight of the night is "Bigfoot Silva vs Werdum" ..

HELL YEAH!!

It's a damn good card.

Fedor vs Rogers - ok maybe not a good match up but who doesn't like seeing Fedor dismantle someone in seconds?

Shields vs Miller - I think it will be the best fight of the night

Mousasi vs Sokuju - Bad match up Thierry SUX

Werdum vs Big Foot - Big doods, heavy hands, im going with big foot silva

HELL YEAH!!

It's a damn good card.

Fedor vs Rogers - ok maybe not a good match up but who doesn't like seeing Fedor dismantle someone in seconds?

Shields vs Miller - I think it will be the best fight of the night

Mousasi vs Sokuju - Bad match up Thierry SUX

Werdum vs Big Foot - Big doods' date=' heavy hands, im going with big foot silva[/quote']

Although I think Fedor will steamroll Rogers, most people aren't giving this bruiser enough cred. He's a better HW than Shane Carwin, or at least, on par. He's a Top 10 MMA heavyweight, and makes Lesnar look small. Dude is 6'5 280. 10-0 with 9 knockouts, 1 sub due to strikes. Can't wait.

Although I think Fedor will steamroll Rogers' date=' most people aren't giving this bruiser enough cred. He's a better HW than Shane Carwin, or at least, on par. He's a Top 10 MMA heavyweight, and makes Lesnar look small. Dude is 6'5 280. 10-0 with 9 knockouts, 1 sub due to strikes. Can't wait.[/quote']

Im not knocking Rogers. Fedor is just sooo much better than the field. Rogers will move on after this fight and probably level everyone else who steps up to him.

Im not knocking Rogers. Fedor is just sooo much better than the field. Rogers will move on after this fight and probably level everyone else who steps up to him.

Definitely agreed.

I find it disheartening that so many half wit "fans" will call Rogers a "can" after Fedor blasts him. Fedor has fought the largest, strongest men in the world, and gets hammed for fighting apparent "cans". Rogers is a LEGIT HW, ranked at #6-9 by most major MMA publications. He ruined Andrei faster than even Fedor could......

I agree that Rogers will steamroll most comers after he gets a reality check from the Last Emporer.

Fedor will crush Rogers in the 1st round. Roger will get tired with in 3 mins.. lol this fight sucks but its better then a main card of to fighters coming off loses LOL!!! Anyways whats sad is that when Fedor beats Rogers all the rest or lower rank fighters so its all down hill ether way.. What does it prove? NOTHING!!! I cant wait for the 3 fights to get over with and for him to fire his manager . That sad thing is that Fedor is fighting once a year so its going to take like 3 years or maybe 4 he might hurt his hand agien LOLOL DAMN!!!!!!!!!

The only good thing is that its free me being a Fedor fan I would buy his PPV or Order showtime just to see him fight a midget lolol ..

Archived