"g row" the hater so-tfw

jair26

i wouldnt have started a new one if you hadnt closed my old one all i did was reply on it and you closed it' date=' why i dont know the title of this one speax for itself son!!!![/quote']

Dude, settle down. He removed your other crap, because as he said - 500 other threads with the same intention were already up. Pay attention. Don't bother trying to slam him, he's a good mod, and an educated fan. Read the rules of the forum, and get back to us.

Banned. Sorry folks. 9 posts in, I saw no hope for this one.

If anyone has a problem with what I do, PM me and we can discuss it. He made another thread, and I explained it there then closed it. Then he made this one. Not really sure what he was saying what is tfw?

Banned. Sorry folks. 9 posts in' date=' I saw no hope for this one.

If anyone has a problem with what I do, PM me and we can discuss it. He made another thread, and I explained it there then closed it. Then he made this one. Not really sure what he was saying what is tfw?[/quote']

Who knows what TFW means. All this internet acronym crap really pisses me off. I'm tired of lazy typers. Fair enough ban - obviously the guy had no intentions of trying to start intelligent debate/discussion.

Who knows what TFW means. All this internet acronym crap really pisses me off. I'm tired of lazy typers. Fair enough ban - obviously the guy had no intentions of trying to start intelligent debate/discussion.

Agreed, though G is pretty stead fast in his defense of Machida... But, meh... we have to chalk this one up to the MMA gods as we cannot find a level ground.

BTW Ex i think he was trying to say FTW "for the win" common computer gamer term.

Agreed' date=' though G is pretty stead fast in his defense of Machida... But, meh... we have to chalk this one up to the MMA gods as we cannot find a level ground.

BTW Ex i think he was trying to say FTW "for the win" common computer gamer term.[/quote']

Yeah, G_Row and I have shed opinions on Shogun/Machida for sure. But the guy is always calm and generates intelligent discussion, so you've gotta respect his stance (even though I think he's drunk haha)

I figured it was a typo too.

Yeah' date=' G_Row and I have shed opinions on Shogun/Machida for sure. But the guy is always calm and generates intelligent discussion, so you've gotta respect his stance (even though I think he's drunk haha)

I figured it was a typo too.[/quote']

.. Don't mess w/ G_row, he hangs with Liddell, trust me on this one .. :)

If anyone has a problem with what I do, PM me and we can discuss it. He made another thread, and I explained it there then closed it. Then he made this one. Not really sure what he was saying what is tfw?[/quote']

You did good G_row

i have a problem with u and the way u are!!!! so what do u want to do about it!?!?!?

Storm and I go way back. He loves me.

the TUF forum is ACTUALLY down. it has been such a long time since i was there and the last time i was no one was able to post' date=' but we could look back on what did happen ya know. now it is actually down.... probably been that way for a long time now, but still sad.

To much man-loving going on around here... I'll be in off topic whenever you ****osexuals are done. :P

says the guy with Brad Pitt in his av.

Archived