The spider avenging a lose ?

chedderboss

If Anderson Silva loses his next fight i would like to see him fight Yushin Okami because he is one of the few loses on Silvas record and Yushin just lost so he cant fight for a title.

The only reason i wanna see this is because i think silva will walk through Yushin now and take that lose of his record.

Yushin Okami is good, but highly overrated as I've noted before. Many people placed him 4 or 5 in a world MW ranking before his recent loss to Sonnen - but I'd barely have him cracking the Top 10. Silva has no reason to fight Okami, the loss was a lame DQ. If anything, Silva would want to avenge his epic loss to Chonan, which will likely never happen.

After his performance against Sonnen (and most will claim ring rust), I have no real interest in watching Okami fight anyone. His style is boring and I don't see him doing anything of significance for the remainder of his career.

have you even watched the silva-okami fight? anderson beat the sh*t out of him and picked him apart the entire fight. he lost by an illegal strike' date=' but was dominating the whole time. avenging that loss on a technicality would mean nothing[/quote']

Exactly. It was just a lame blip on Silva's dominating record. Although I will say that Silva has notoriously thrown many an "illegal" strike during his career.

yea i know but okami is the only fighter who he can fight right now cause ryo got a lucky **** TO ' date='

and the other 2 fighters are garbage[/quote']

I don't think Silva is the type of fighter concerned with avenging losses anyway. There's no real point. His performances after these losses have squashed any doubts about his talent.

I don't think Silva is the type of fighter concerned with avenging losses anyway. There's no real point. His performances after these losses have squashed any doubts about his talent.

I agree fully with that. Anderson has nothing more to prove and when he is ready to beat down Vitor Belfort he will do just that.

Archived