UFCs most wanted

The Man

name a handfull fighters that ar not currently in the ufc that u wood like 2 see get signed. 4 me...Fedor (obviously), Jake Shields, Brett Rogers, Andrei Arlovski, Josh Barnett, Gegard Mousasi, Robbie Lawler, Nick Daiz, and Eddie Alvarez. little extra competition 4 our champs. who wood u like 2 see get signed?

name a handfull fighters that ar not currently in the ufc that u wood like 2 see get signed. 4 me...Fedor (obviously)' date=' Jake Shields, Brett Rogers, Andrei Arlovski, Josh Barnett, Gegard Mousasi, Robbie Lawler, Nick Daiz, and Eddie Alvarez. little extra competition 4 our champs. who wood u like 2 see get signed?[/quote']

dana dont want arlovski

Everyone has hit it right on the head and I would like to see Mayhem in the UFC just to see how he measures up, the only fight I have seen him fight in was against Hiromitsu Miura and he didn't finish Miura but it was a great fight to watch.

i doubt Cung Le will even fight anymore. he vacated his MW title now because he is going to be starring in another movie. Miller/Shields that was originally for the interim MW title is now for the real thing.

... one of the mods posted an interview w/ DW about 2 weeks ago & the Cunger was at the top of Dana's list .. I'm a little biased because I really enjoyed the whoopin' he put on Shammy .. Cung Le was the big underdog in that fight due to his shallow record .. If people think Rua put on a kick-clinic, then they need to tube that match .

Shields vs Miller is off the chart cool & free to boot .. :)

HEAVYWEIGHTS

Alistair Overeem : 29-11-1

Fedor Emelianenko : 30-1-1

Antonio Silva : 14-1-0

Tim Sylvia : 25-6-0

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS

Gegard Mousasi : 26-2-1

Renato Sobral : 35-9-0

MIDDLEWEIGHTS

Robbie Lawler : 18-5-1

Cung Lee : 6-0-0

Jake Shields : 23-4-1

WELTERWEIGHTS

Jay Hieron : 18-4-0

LIGHTWEIGHTS

Shinya Aoki : 22-4-0

Josh Thomson : 16-2-1

Am I the only one that remembers how badly Lawler, Werdum, EDDIE FREAKIN ALVAREZ, did in the UFC? Why would you want them back? Nick I can understand, he did well, but those other three? No.

I would like to add these guys, Cerrone, Faber, Aoki, Sakuraba, Arona, and Rogerio Noguiera (he hasnt been confirmed in the UFC until he is announced to fight for me). These are in addition to others mentioned earlier.

HEAVYWEIGHTS

Alistair Overeem : 29-11-1

Fedor Emelianenko : 30-1-1

Antonio Silva : 14-1-0

Tim Sylvia : 25-6-0

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS

Gegard Mousasi : 26-2-1

Renato Sobral : 35-9-0

MIDDLEWEIGHTS

Robbie Lawler : 18-5-1

Cung Lee : 6-0-0

Jake Shields : 23-4-1

WELTERWEIGHTS

Jay Hieron : 18-4-0

LIGHTWEIGHTS

Shinya Aoki : 22-4-0

Josh Thomson : 16-2-1

Overeem doesnt even want to defend his title, Sylvia was, is and always will be awful, Sobral wouldnt compete in the UFC LHW division, and Heiron didnt do well in the UFC either. I get it, they are all different now, but they have all lost to the best here, in embarassing fashion. Im not insulting you, I just felt the need to remind people when they read some of these names. The others are good, minus Lawler.

Overeem doesnt even want to defend his title' date=' Sylvia was, is and always will be awful, Sobral wouldnt compete in the UFC LHW division, and Heiron didnt do well in the UFC either. I get it, they are all different now, but they have all lost to the best here, in embarassing fashion. Im not insulting you, I just felt the need to remind people when they read some of these names. The others are good, minus Lawler.[/quote']

Nah thats cool it's all about opinions at the end of the day so no probs :o

Alistair Overeem is a different prospect now I think...Steroids aside :P

Tim Sylvia just a personal preference although I somewhat agree that his best days are now behind him.

Am I the only one that remembers how badly Lawler' date=' Werdum, EDDIE FREAKIN ALVAREZ, did in the UFC? Why would you want them back? Nick I can understand, he did well, but those other three? No.

I would like to add these guys, Cerrone, Faber, Aoki, Sakuraba, Arona, and Rogerio Noguiera (he hasnt been confirmed in the UFC until he is announced to fight for me). These are in addition to others mentioned earlier.[/quote']

... to my knowledge, Alvarez has never been in the UFC ? ..Werdum just left after the Cigano match & he'll be lucky to get past Brasileiro this Saturday so yeah, thats silly & they want Lawlor because he never takes a step backwards ... love the "Gracie Hunter", good dramatic win last week ..

"Sakuraba vs Punk 2" .. ? .. please don't jinx "Rogerio vs Banha", 106 is dead w/o it :P

Tim Sylvia just a personal preference although I somewhat agree that his best days are now behind him.

Overeem guillotined Collosus last week in 33 seconds & immediately called-out Emelianenko for the spring .. :eek:

Ya, but he wins a title in Strikeforce, and hasnt defended it in over two years... Hasnt defended it at all. And every time he fights somebody with a name, he doesnt win. Accept Belfort. I just dont think he is good enough to win here.

BTW, I appreciate your understanding.

... to my knowledge' date=' Alvarez has never been in the UFC ? [/b']..Werdum just left after the Cigano match & he'll be lucky to get past Brasileiro this Saturday so yeah, thats silly & they want Lawlor because he never takes a step backwards ... love the "Gracie Hunter", good dramatic win last week ..

"Sakuraba vs Punk 2" .. ? .. please don't jinx "Rogerio vs Banha", 106 is dead w/o it :P

Good call. My bad. I was thinking of Eddie Sanchez... Apollogies to all!!! I suck.

Archived