Rampage vs Ninja. & (video)

chedderboss

The UFC 104 event in which Machida was given a bad decision against Shogun reminded me of the time when Rampage faught Shoguns brother Ninja Rua.

After the decision Rampage had a disgusted look on his face, he told ninja he won the fight and he even tried to hand over the trophy he was given.

These really shows who really champions are, if Machida was a real champion he would have showed some sport and given Shogun the credit he desevers. Instead of maning up Machida acted like it was a one sided fight for him and Shogun was nothing.

I don't know about anyone else but I think If Machida showed the same sportsmanship that Rampage did then everyone would still be upset but they would let it go alot easyier.

HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY RAMPAGE IS A CHAMP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9p1wNJnXWA

i was thinking that i have heard other fighters prop opponents after questionable decisions and i was wondering if Machida would do the same...but honestly i cannot fault him for not doing that...he doesnt have that personality of Rampage (who loves to clown)...Machida seems kinda business-like to me and he kept it strictly business

Because if Lyoto gave his belt to Rua, Dana would say ok and the Athletic Commission would overturn their decision, and they'd completely change the loss to a win and make Rua champ, right?

Honestly...what really changes since they're getting a rematch.

It doesn't matter if Machida has the belt or if Shogun has the belt, they're both fighting for it in their rematch so get over it already. It doesn't matter who has it right now.

Because if Lyoto gave his belt to Rua' date=' Dana would say ok and the Athletic Commission would overturn their decision, and they'd completely change the loss to a win and make Rua champ, right?

Honestly...what really changes since they're getting a rematch.

It doesn't matter if Machida has the belt or if Shogun has the belt, they're both fighting for it in their rematch so get over it already. It doesn't matter who has it right now.[/quote']

I didn't say Lyoto should give his belt to Rua or even that they should change the decision because it was close enough to give it to Lyoto but i don't think they should have .

I'm just sayin this video shows how you can handle that situation and still look like a good guy,

Lyoto just acted to casual to me, he made it seem as though he was the greatest and had just beat Shogun by KO.

I didn't say Lyoto should give his belt to Rua or even that they should change the decision because it was close enough to give it to Lyoto but i don't think they should have .

I'm just sayin this video shows how you can handle that situation and still look like a good guy' date='

Lyoto just acted to casual to me, he made it seem as though he was the greatest and had just beat Shogun by KO.[/quote']

Did your brain ever stop to think that maybe he thought he won like many other people did?

Rampage didn't feel like he won, that's why he did what he did. Lyoto felt like he won and likely his corner was telling him he was winning so let's ask the question...

what are you really mad at? Are you mad because Lyoto thought he won?

Did your brain ever stop to think that maybe he thought he won like many other people did?

Rampage didn't feel like he won' date=' that's why he did what he did. Lyoto felt like he won and likely his corner was telling him he was winning so let's ask the question...

what are you really mad at? Are you mad because Lyoto thought he won?[/quote']

watch Lyotos face when they said he won,

tell me he REALLY thought he won

tell me his blackend legs thought he won

tell me his broken hand and brusied ribs thought he won the fight,

tell me his stiches on his face thought he won.

watch Lyotos face when they said he won' date='

tell me he REALLY thought he won

tell me his blackend legs thought he won

tell me his broken hand and brusied ribs thought he won the fight,

tell me his stiches on his face thought he won.[/quote']

Oh, so now we're looking at damage done.

So when GSP beat Hughes, because GSP's face looked like a bloody meaty mess, that means he really lost.

Oh' date=' so now we're looking at damage done.

So when GSP beat Hughes, because GSP's face looked like a bloody meaty mess, that means he really lost.[/quote']

im pretty sure you meant penn instead of hughes, but anyways you are right. you cant look at damage done, there is a point system that is used to choose a winner, not a damage system.

shogun won that fight against machida, doesnt matter who looked more battered, but shogun landed way more strikes and did more damage, and scored more points in the minds of millions, the fans didnt boo for no reason everyone and their grandma saw that shogun won! as for Rampage being graceful after a lose, that was the old rampage, before he got big headed and thought he was super n@gga!

where does damage fit into effective striking' date=' grappling, octagon control and aggression. i can see a case for it falling into striking, but the point behind my comment is that you dont win fights by doing more damage than your opponent.[/quote']

If you hurt someone more then they hurt you then you beat them,

thats the point of the fight.

If you get messed up and the other person is fine how can you say you won the fight ?

How can you feel like you won the fight,

^^^^^ thats funny. i have noticed. still dont understand why people get such a kick out of being a troll. i coudnt stand it if everyone hated me.......

Really ? Cause why would I care if a bunch of nobodys on UFC wanna make some stupid "troll" jokes,

Im saying my opionon and I dont understand why everyone would "hate" me anyways for stating facts.

Haha who is my comments "annoying" and "irking" and why?

Im just stating my opionon thats based on facts .

If your irked then dont join in on my topics or just say you dont agree .

First off, Chuck Liddell isn't a finisher... Now you win a fight on damage and not effective striking, grappling, aggression and octagon control...

If you hurt someone more then they hurt you then you beat them' date='

If you get messed up and the other person is fine how can you say you won the fight ?

How can you feel like you won the fight,[/quote']

take the first penn/gsp fight as an example. penn won the first round easily and did a lot of damage in that round, but he gassed and lost the next two rounds. even though he did more damage in that one round than gsp did in the whole fight he lost the next two rounds. so with the way you are analyzing fights penn should have won. had it been a streetfight penn would have been considered the winner but its a professional and regulated fight.

i still think rua won the fight against machida but i am so tired of talking about it and reading about it. there is a point system not a damage system, rua obviously did more damage but in the judges eyes that is not what they are looking at, and not what they were using in their scoring of the fight.

First off' date=' Chuck Liddell isn't a finisher... Now you win a fight on damage and not effective striking, grappling, aggression and octagon control...[/quote']

Okay see now your just sayin bull s , I NEVER said chuck isnt a finisher I just said I didn't think he was top 10, and I find him to be over rated. I didnt even say he was a bad finisher I actually have said hes good, just not that good.

and i never said fights werent won on effective striking, grappling, aggression and octagon control, i just said after the shogun machida fight machida was beat up and you could see it in his eyes and expression that he didnt think he won.

So get your facts straight and just F off if your going to lie and pick stupid fights.

I dont think chucks a top 10 finisher so you hate me , HAHA ok f you too then?

take the first penn/gsp fight as an example. penn won the first round easily and did a lot of damage in that round' date=' but he gassed and lost the next two rounds. even though he did more damage in that one round than gsp did in the whole fight he lost the next two rounds. so with the way you are analyzing fights penn should have won. had it been a streetfight penn would have been considered the winner but its a professional and regulated fight.

i still think rua won the fight against machida but i am so tired of talking about it and reading about it. there is a point system not a damage system, rua obviously did more damage but in the judges eyes that is not what they are looking at, and not what they were using in their scoring of the fight.[/quote']

you need to read before you comment,

i never said damage won fights go read it buddy,

all i said is machida was banged up after the fight and didnt look like a guy who thought he won.

your just a **** and feel like starting an internet fight.

you need to read before you comment' date='

i never said damage won fights go read it buddy,

all i said is machida was banged up after the fight and didnt look like a guy who thought he won.

your just a **** and feel like starting an internet fight.[/quote']

If you hurt someone more then they hurt you then you beat them,

i agree with you when you say machida looked like he lost. and for a second he looked surprised he got the decision. the reason i posted about the scoring system is comments of yours like the one above. show me a comment of mine where it seemed like i was trying to start an internet fight, if you werent new to this site and knew me, you would know that im not like that. you going on and telling me to read before i comment and calling me a d*ck makes you look bad, not me.

If you hurt someone more then they hurt you then you beat them' date='

i agree with you when you say machida looked like he lost. and for a second he looked surprised he got the decision. the reason i posted about the scoring system is comments of yours like the one above. show me a comment of mine where it seemed like i was trying to start an internet fight, if you werent new to this site and knew me, you would know that im not like that. you going on and telling me to read before i comment and calling me a d*ck makes you look bad, not me.[/quote']

ok i have to say first i dont care what makes me look bad on ufc.com.... really i dont.

and i have been reading the forums for a while and just started to put my thoughts in,

and i have found that if you say anything that isnt what the ufc wants you to think then half the people on this site will attack you and say your points are invaled when there not.

Your starting fights by sayin stuff like

^^^^^ thats funny. i have noticed. still dont understand why people get such a kick out of being a troll. i coudnt stand it if everyone hated me.......

how am i a troll ? by saying if you do more damage you won the fight ? Well if you do damage the whole fight consistantly then yes, if you mess someone up one round and then lose the rest (which prob means you took more damage then them wouldnt it ?) then no you lost.

ok i have to say first i dont care what makes me look bad on ufc.com.... really i dont.

and i have been reading the forums for a while and just started to put my thoughts in' date='

and i have found that if you say anything that isnt what the ufc wants you to think then half the people on this site will attack you and say your points are invaled when there not.

Your starting fights by sayin stuff like

how am i a troll ? by saying if you do more damage you won the fight ? Well if you do damage the whole fight consistantly then yes, if you mess someone up one round and then lose the rest (which prob means you took more damage then you wouldnt it ?) then no you lost.[/quote']

basically a troll is someone who has their opinions refuted or debated and has to resort to insults rather than having a friendly debate. or someone who deliberately writes posts to get people riled or to start aguments. i have read a lot of your posts since you have been on this site and you fit into that category.

my comment was a joke,:rolleyes::rolleyes: maybe if i had put a few of these in there you would have realized that. i dont know what you are talking about when you think that if you go against the grain and have an original thought people attack you or think your opinion is invalid, it doesnt happen to me and if it does in your case maybe you should go about writing your posts differently. or not resorting to insults.

basically a troll is someone who has their opinions refuted or debated and has to resort to insults rather than having a friendly debate. or someone who deliberately writes posts to get people riled or to start aguments. i have read a lot of your posts since you have been on this site and you fit into that category.

my comment was a joke' date=':rolleyes::rolleyes: maybe if i had put a few of these in there you would have realized that. i dont know what you are talking about when you think that if you go against the grain and have an original thought people attack you or think your opinion is invalid, it doesnt happen to me and if it does in your case maybe you should go about writing your posts differently. or not resorting to insults.[/quote']

haha ok so by ur defintion your a troll ? i dont agree with your opinon and then you used an instual (callin me a troll).

my posts are legit let me state them and lets see what invalid about them:

Chuck liddel is not a top 10 finisher of all time, he was good, ill even give him great, but he only has 13 kos and there are alot of fighters who have faught top guys and have as many or more.

The ufc over hypes their fighters, forrest griffin is a prime example of this he won TUF and they hyped him up when hes good far from as good as they made him to be. Chuck is another good example the ufc said he was the best in the world 2003 when rampage beat him and rampage wasnt even prides best guy at the time.

Randy is over hyped, hes good at finding weakness of other people and usin wrestling,

but the ufc has given him title fights when he was coming off loses !!!!!

and the finally post is this, rampage was a good sport and i think machida could have been better.

so whats invalid and wrongg tell me ?

nothing, i never said your points were wrong. maybe some people on this site have, but thats their prerogative not mine. i think a lot of the hype comes from the fans, not so much from the ufc. foresst is still a very good fighter, he did beat rampage.

chuck was the best at lhw in 2003 in the ufc, definitely not the world. shogun and wanderlei would have destroyed him back then. maybe machida really believed he won the fight, maybe not. well never know. i think maybe randy got so many title shots in the hw division because it sucked so bad then, i think he has been a little overhyped, but the guy is a freak of nature at his age.

maybe i disagree with some of things you say, but isnt this site about having friendly debates.

nothing' date=' i never said your points were wrong. maybe some people on this site have, but thats their prerogative not mine. i think a lot of the hype comes from the fans, not so much from the ufc. foresst is still a very good fighter, he did beat rampage.

chuck was the best at lhw in 2003 in the ufc, definitely not the world. shogun and wanderlei would have destroyed him back then. maybe machida really believed he won the fight, maybe not. well never know. i think maybe randy got so many title shots in the hw division because it sucked so bad then, i think he has been a little overhyped, but the guy is a freak of nature at his age.

maybe i disagree with some of things you say, but isnt this site about having friendly debates.[/quote']

thats true and i may have over reacted to your comments but it gets annoyin when people denine my statements when i cant really see how, none of my thoughts are based off nothing and they all have facts to back them.

thats true and i may have over reacted to your comments but it gets annoyin when people denine my statements when i cant really see how' date=' none of my thoughts are based off nothing and they all have facts to back them.[/quote']

certain people just dont know how to be friendly and just have a real conversation. not everyone, if you spend enough time on this site you will see that a lot of people are respectful and wont treat you like you are stupid for saying something. and you will also notice that no matter what you say that their are people who just want to piss you off. for the most part when you say something about a persons favorite fighter they tend to get upset, but everyone has an opinion just like we all have **** holes. just dont let it get to you because sometimes that is their goal.

hm just watched that fight the other day for the second time...maybe it was vs penn cuz I did watch that one too. Either way' date=' I remember GSP was bloody as hell.[/quote']

yeah it was the first fight with penn, penn broke his nose with an uppercut, poked him in the eye. i was trying to find a good picture but i cant seem to find one. gsp looked terrible, penn didnt have a mark on him.

BJ20GSP.jpg

633650425013107007-eyepokes.jpg

this is all i could find.

i didnt notice at first but if you look closely you can see blood drops in the air in that first picture. thats great.

lol yeah, I remember how he was breathing hard through his mouth and joe made a comment about how that could lead to him getting knocked out......and then GSP lands a shot right to the face lol.

lol yeah' date=' I remember how he was breathing hard through his mouth and joe made a comment about how that could lead to him getting knocked out......and then GSP lands a shot right to the face lol.[/quote']

that was the worst gsp has ever looked after a fight, do you remember penn made a comment about gsp going to the hospital and penn went to the club. thats so funny to me because after the second fight dana was doing the post fight interviews and he said penn is going to the hospital and gsp is doing sportscenter. classic, cant make this sh*t up.

that was the worst gsp has ever looked after a fight' date=' do you remember penn made a comment about gsp going to the hospital and penn went to the club. thats so funny to me because after the second fight dana was doing the post fight interviews and he said penn is going to the hospital and gsp is doing sportscenter. classic, cant make this sh*t up.[/quote']

nice! never saw that post fight interview but I remember Penn saying that

Archived