New MMA game

astartohvlx

It's already 450% better than Undisputed. Why? Cause it's got a still frame of Emelianenko armbarring some dude. Literally, if they released the game, and after you loaded it up, made a profile and went to career mode, and the only thing you could do was stare at this picture, it would still destroy Undisputed. No questions.

All kidding aside, it looks graphically superior to Undisputed, but a screenshot tells us nothing. It can look pretty all it wants, but if it plays like Rockem Sockem robots on my Plasma, I'm gonna burn it, like I did to my 4 hour old copy of Undisputed. Last time I buy an MMA game without renting first.

it is what it is. how are you supposed to have enough buttons on a controller to play an mma game really. the only way i can see a REAL LIFE mma is if they do the whole slow motion thing like on madden 10

It'll happen in the same way we developed technology in less than 100 years to send people into space.

It is what it is, makes no sense. That's just a cop out lazy retort in general. And I'm not blasting you, just the phrase.

its not hard to be better than undisputed' date=' that game plays like some ****ty wwe game. EA is just a better overall company to make a game, but i do agree its still really hard to be able to make the controls of an mma game playable.[/quote']

What was so bad about Undisputed? Aside from the charicter rating system that is.

I think Undisputed is Miles ahead of a Game like street fighter 4. (IMO)

It's already 450% better than Undisputed. Why? Cause it's got a still frame of Emelianenko armbarring some dude. Literally' date=' if they released the game, and after you loaded it up, made a profile and went to career mode, and the only thing you could do was stare at this picture, it would still destroy Undisputed. No questions.

All kidding aside, it looks graphically superior to Undisputed, but a screenshot tells us nothing. It can look pretty all it wants, but if it plays like Rockem Sockem robots on my Plasma, I'm gonna burn it, like I did to my 4 hour old copy of Undisputed. Last time I buy an MMA game without renting first.[/quote']

REALLY though What was so bad about Undisputed?

just the overall play of the game. The guys all looked the same when they fought....no south paw...they should have spent more time making each character unique, not like all muay thai fighters or boxers fight the same. It looked decent but played like a WWE game

just the overall play of the game. The guys all looked the same when they fought....no south paw...they should have spent more time making each character unique' date=' not like all muay thai fighters or boxers fight the same. It looked decent but played like a WWE game[/quote']

I think for a UFC game it was lightyears ahead of any of the old ones, the controls were hard to leard compared to standard fight game button mashing but once honed the most annoying thing about the game is trying to work the gound with a fighter who knows how to block transitions turns a 5 min round into trying to catch the other person punching to sneak a trans. That and the BS KOs that somtimes happen. My buddy KOed me on there by kicking my hand as I was Jabbing.

Archived