Aaron Simpson

Hypnotik2717

Anybody think this guy could be a force in the MW division? I must say I was very impressed in his fight against Ed Herman (it's a shame that Herman got hurt' date=' I would've loved to have seen that fight go on).[/quote']

Its hard to say just yet man he is in a rough competitive division. Dont get me wrong though he is impressive.

Its hard to say just yet man he is in a rough competitive division. Dont get me wrong though he is impressive.

Yeah I hear ya, somebody with his wrestling background I think will at least have a puncher's chance, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens after he fights Lawlor at UFN 20.

Anybody think this guy could be a force in the MW division? I must say I was very impressed in his fight against Ed Herman (it's a shame that Herman got hurt' date=' I would've loved to have seen that fight go on).[/quote']

With his wrestling background where it is he definetly has the potential to be a threat for anyone in the middle weight division. Its just too bad that hes aproaching the wrong side of his 30's ( hes 35) and fighters mostly retire around 38 39 but we never know he could pull a Randy Couture and be around another 10 years we will have to see.

Archived