Why I feel sorry for Mike Wessel

HappyHamer

This guy is about to fight a sleeping giant in Marcus Jones, a quiet humble, almost childlike individual, with no idea of the damage he is capable of. If Wessel wins, then people will attribute it to Rashads' superior training. If he loses he then becomes "the only guy from Team Rashad to lose his first bout".

Personally, I hope Marcus does well, but want Rampage to get no credit, as his coaching has been sub standard.

Wessel was killing Antoni Hardonk with a weeks notice in his UFC debut. His downfall was a limited ground game which is something, from watching this season, I doubt that Marcus has. Wessel hits like a mule and has an incredible chin he took multiple killer knees from the clinch. I'm picking Wessel to win this fight

This guy is about to fight a sleeping giant in Marcus Jones' date=' a quiet humble, almost childlike individual, with no idea of the damage he is capable of. If Wessel wins, then people will attribute it to Rashads' superior training. If he loses he then becomes "the only guy from Team Rashad to lose his first bout".

Personally, I hope Marcus does well, but want Rampage to get no credit[b'], as his coaching has been sub standard[/b].

your being too kind

Quinton has not been doing a great job at coaching his guys this season. But he has said it himself many times he is not a coach. Thats why he brought in the other coaches to train them. You cant put the full blame on him for losing all the fights the other coaches have some reason to do with it too. Plus you cant blame him for taking the job just to knock out Rashad. I mean I have come to respect Rashad a little more from this season but he is to ****y and has a big mouth and Rampage is gonna close it and come back for his title.

Wessel was killing Antoni Hardonk with a weeks notice in his UFC debut. His downfall was a limited ground game which is something' date=' from watching this season, I doubt that Marcus has. Wessel hits like a mule and has an incredible chin he took multiple killer knees from the clinch. I'm picking Wessel to win this fight[/quote']

Junk fought in the UFC once too, and I think its pretty safe to say that his performance on last weeks episode was nowhere near as good as it must have been back then. They're both going to gas...hopefully not as soon as last week though >_< that was ridiculous.

Victory to Brendan Schaub!

Quinton has not been doing a great job at coaching his guys this season. But he has said it himself many times he is not a coach. Thats why he brought in the other coaches to train them. You cant put the full blame on him for losing all the fights the other coaches have some reason to do with it too. Plus you cant blame him for taking the job just to knock out Rashad. I mean I have come to respect Rashad a little more from this season but he is to ****y and has a big mouth and Rampage is gonna close it and come back for his title.

You obviously live under a huge rock...Rampage isnt doing anything to anyone...unless he does it in a movie....he is retired...Dur Dee Dur

Archived