Come the 14th, what'll you be watching?

Miles94

If you didn't know' date=' we have UFC 105 and Pacquiao vs Cotto on the same day. I'm not really a boxing fan at all, but I'll watch some boxing here and there and I'll watch big fights. I'm also not paying, so I'll be watching both :). What'll you be seeing?[/quote']

UFC 105 of course, its free.....who wouldnt want too see a free MMA fight.

i really dont want to miss the swick/hardy fight so i will be watching 105

Assuming I can order UFC on PPV during the day' date=' then I will be watching both.

If I'm forced to choose, I'll be watching 105 on Spike.

There's no boxing match in the world that I would watch over a live or unseen UFC event.[/quote']

This ^^.

Plus the Natural's fighting? I'm sold.

Come the 14th' date='hopefully i'll be seeing your head punched in

for even suggesting watching boxing over mma.[/quote']

Please tell me where I suggested watching boxing over mma. Oh wait, I never did. And FYI I would watch a mma event any day over a boxing event.

Cue the onslaught...

I'm watching both. As much as boxing can churn out some terrible fights, MMA can be guilty of the same crime ocassionally (and no its not because i don't appreciate the technique before you suggest)

This is Manny Pacquiao though, always puts on a good show.

Since im living in the Philippines for the meantime.. UFC events are ALWAYS FREE here. Haha! And obviously the Pacman fight is also. =P So i will be watching both.

... here in Cebu we are subjected to a brutal delayed broadcast (free), we must put cotton in our ears & remain isolated to avoid hearing the result pre-tv-broadcast & the commercials are worse than Chinese water-torture, .. same in Manila ?

I believe in the USA you will get the Manchester #105 event in the afternoon ?

... here in Cebu we are subjected to a brutal delayed broadcast (free)' date=' we must put cotton in our ears & remain isolated to avoid hearing the result pre-tv-broadcast & the commercials are worse than Chinese water-torture, .. same in Manila ?

I believe in the USA you will get the Manchester #105 event in the afternoon ?[/quote']

You think that's bad? In Portugal we get the events with like 3 weeks delay.

Wow, so many boxing haters on here. Becoming almost as annoying as the boxing enthusiasts that hate on mma. If you really think that the Pacman fight is going to be boring, then I claim you have never watched a Pacman fight.

Here's what I'm doing. Going to DVR UFC 105. Going to meet up with my buddies at either someone's house or at Hooters and watch a legend fight. Any kind of fight fan would do the same. Shouldn't be either or, should be BOTH.

Archived