Machida's stance.

feartheinteriormind

Anyone notice Machida's stance kind of reminds you of elvis presley's leg shake thing lol. for real though i watched the machida n shogun fight again the way he'll move his leg with his stance. he kind of looks like elvis doin his leg dance and ****.when he switches his stance he'll like shake his leg like elvis's dance and he even looks like in his mind like he's sayin uh huh. i was like wtf when i cauht on to it lol. its really retarded but its kind of funny imao. stupid....but funny imao

Anyone notice Machida's stance kind of reminds you of elvis presley's leg shake thing lol. for real though i watched the machida n shogun fight again the way he'll move his leg with his stance. he kind of looks like elvis doin his leg dance and ****.when he switches his stance he'll like shake his leg like elvis's dance and he even looks like in his mind like he's sayin uh huh. i was like wtf when i cauht on to it lol. its really retarded but its kind of funny imao. stupid....but funny imao

That's the beauty of the feint! It'll keep your opponent off-balance and guessing, all night long.

Ya, he makes you giggle then kicks you in the ribs

There are pro's and cons. Wide stance gives you better balance and take down defense, but it also makes you "shorter" and costs you leverage when striking. It also leaves you very susceptable to leg kicks, as shown by Shogun. I think he should call his stance "the crab."

Archived