Train the Troops a HUGE success. I love seeing MMA transition and help the troops!

gavyg03

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Train-The-Troops-MMA-inaugural-event-a-huge-success.html

read and support this. it's great stuff and i always love it when i see mma/ufc help and support the troops. seriously anything to pick these guys up and help out is ok by me.

i love the story of damacio page totally dominating a guy that was over 100 pounds more than him! hilarious stuff.

yea ufc is great with supporting the troop im ina military family and feel the effects of there support. we get all the paerviews for free last spring i beleive swick hardy Arianie(or however u spell here name) the ring girl and a few other fights visited us in germany and just a couple months ago some fighter visited us in the BX. they are great and cant for get the fight for troops card that was good also. Big props to the UFC!

Train the Troops - what an AWESOME program on how MMA supports our warriors.

MMA has essential and practical application for our Forces who move forward for our beloved Nation and it makes me proud that these MMA fighters took the time to enhance the readiness of our forces.

I hate war and army of anykind so that is not a good thing at least for me.

If you hate combat why are you a member of a combat sport Web Forum?

Also if you’re an American someone should euthanize you for your lack of respect for those who sacrifice their lives, their Family, and their time fighting for Freedom and the country of the brave. IF you’re not an American then you should still be put down for disrespecting the armed forces of your country.

Also if you?re an American someone should euthanize you for your lack of respect for those who sacrifice their lives' date=' their Family, and their time fighting for Freedom and the country of the brave. IF you?re not an American then you should still be put down for disrespecting the armed forces of your country.[/quote']

I completely disagree with the Iraqi war. Still, how can I show any kind of disrespect for people that are risking their lives for their country?

I completely disagree with the Iraqi war. Still' date=' how can I show any kind of disrespect for people that are risking their lives for their country?[/quote']

I personally don't care about poeople's opinions about warefare in general, American troops being involved in the war on terror is one thing, if another country invaded or nuked us american soldiers would be fighting them also, and for this guy to claim he hates war and any army is downright ****ed up.

Not to mention the number of people this war is keeping imployed, Besides the army there are 500,000 maybe more contractors and forign nationals being employed for various jobs, most of the forign nationals from India working in Iraq kuwat and afghanistan would be homless and bums if it werent for this war.

God I really just cant belive the ignorance of some people.

I hate war and army of anykind so that is not a good thing at least for me.

hate war makes sense, but without an army to keep people honest then you are screwed.

it really amazes me all these hippies that think we don't need an army to keep things straight. if your are vulnerable then you will become a victim. i wonder if any of these hippies would take a stroll through south central LA at night? no cause the reality is there are people out there that prey on the weak and take opportunity any way they can. YOU NEED AN ARMY even in peace.

hate war makes sense' date=' but without an army to keep people honest then you are screwed.

it really amazes me all these hippies that think we don't need an army to keep things straight. if your are vulnerable then you will become a victim. i wonder if any of these hippies would take a stroll through south central LA at night? no cause the reality is there are people out there that prey on the weak and take opportunity any way they can. YOU NEED AN ARMY even in peace.[/quote']

Thanks for the backup t0x,

I doubt this guy would walk the streets of suburbia at night, forget LA

Thanks for the backup t0x' date='

I doubt this guy would walk the streets of suburbia at night, forget LA[/quote']

this daweeb whatever is like the head of the problem in the US. dirty liberals think that the whole world wants to hold hands and hug. They hate America because we spend money on protecting ourselves and our allies. They don't get that without the muscle to enforce em, laws don't mean jack sh!t and it's funny because they are the ones that need the most protection, a bunch of ghey gunless hippies would be ez pickings.

I doubt this guy would walk the streets of suburbia at night' date=' forget LA[/quote']

Well.. For one thing it's not the role of the Army to protect civilians from themselves, thats the job of local law enforcement. Your point that war creates jobs is valid but.. to justify the deaths of innocent people (yes, it's not only the "bad guys" that die in wars) for the sake of jobs is pretty stupid. People can have jobs and keep their lives/legs too. Way to go UFC for helping troop morale though I'm sure they need it at this time especially as their Military AND Political leaders have been failing pretty hard recently.

Well.. For one thing it's not the role of the Army to protect civilians from themselves' date=' thats the job of local law enforcement. Your point that war creates jobs is valid but.. to justify the deaths of innocent people (yes, it's not only the "bad guys" that die in wars) for the sake of jobs is pretty stupid. People can have jobs and keep their lives/legs too. Way to go UFC for helping troop morale though I'm sure they need it at this time especially as their Military AND Political leaders have been failing pretty hard recently.[/quote']

that point about walking the streets was to illustrate that not everyone is on board for peace and there is a need to have an army to protect against those people on an international scale.

Well.. For one thing it's not the role of the Army to protect civilians from themselves' date=' thats the job of local law enforcement. Your point that war creates jobs is valid but.. to justify the deaths of innocent people (yes, it's not only the "bad guys" that die in wars) for the sake of jobs is pretty stupid. People can have jobs and keep their lives/legs too. Way to go UFC for helping troop morale though I'm sure they need it at this time especially as their Military AND Political leaders have been failing pretty hard recently.[/quote']

If your not in the military how can you claim to know the military leaders are failing? Answer You Can't!

I for one Don't care how many "innocent" people die as a result of my actions, infact I would say the more the better! The higher the body count gets the smaller chance we have of next generations attacking. Thin the heard enough and soon there wont be any resistance.

FYI an Indian brought into the conflict area to work in a gym/ dining facility/ janitor/ etc is not really in danger, he has a job, and is in better shape than if he was in India. Each base has 100-10,000 of these types of workers around themn having jobs is making their families in India live better.

Ever hear of Martial Law? I didnt think so, but essentially YES it can be the job of the military to ploice civilians.

YOUR HOLE POST FAIL!!

this daweeb whatever is like the head of the problem in the US. dirty liberals think that the whole world wants to hold hands and hug. They hate America because we spend money on protecting ourselves and our allies. They don't get that without the muscle to enforce em' date=' laws don't mean jack sh!t and it's funny because they are the ones that need the most protection, a bunch of ghey gunless hippies would be ez pickings.[/quote']

Dirty effin Liberals!

+1

Also if you?re an American someone should euthanize you for your lack of respect for those who sacrifice their lives' date=' their Family, and their time fighting for Freedom and the country of the brave. IF you?re not an American then you should still be put down for disrespecting the armed forces of your country.[/quote']

Martial arts are about respect and healthy comepetitvenes, war is about killing. You can give me all that crap how you are defending your country but war is never about that, its about making rich people more rich . I know mostly all of the Americans are brainwashed in to thinking how war is a god thing but the fact is most of you dont even know what war is. So dont give me that patriotic American ********. Tell me how are defending you country on another countrys soil. Iraq has never been a threat to USA it cant be how are they going to attack you. They couldnt even reach USA. From the start of the war 250 000 civilans were killed in Iraq and those are real people like you not just some terrorists you watch on TV.

And to the guy that said to me that freedom is a privilege I feel sorry for you. Freedom is my right. And no I am not an American and I do not support any armed forces, the same goes for my country.

I am no hippy and I am willing to bet that I have seen more war than most of you have and I know from experience that people who have seen real war never talk about it. Never.

Its easy being tough when you are pushing buttons and firing rockets when you are far away from the actual combat.

I am no liberal or anything other but I was learned to think with my own head not what mr Bush or patriotic comercial say to me.

Martial arts are about respect and healthy comepetitvenes' date=' war is about killing. You can give me all that crap how you are defending your country but war is never about that, its about making rich people more rich . I know mostly all of the Americans are brainwashed in to thinking how war is a god thing but the fact is most of you dont even know what war is. So dont give me that patriotic American ********. Tell me how are defending you country on another countrys soil. Iraq has never been a threat to USA it cant be how are they going to attack you. They couldnt even reach USA. From the start of the war 250 000 civilans were killed in Iraq and those are real people like you not just some terrorists you watch on TV.

And to the guy that said to me that freedom is a privilege I feel sorry for you. Freedom is my right. And no I am not an American and I do not support any armed forces, the same goes for my country.

I am no hippy and I am willing to bet that I have seen more war than most of you have and I know from experience that people who have seen real war never talk about it. Never.

Its easy being tough when you are pushing buttons and firing rockets when you are far away from the actual combat.

I am no liberal or anything other but I was learned to think with my own head not what mr Bush or patriotic comercial say to me.[/quote']

Seems to me your problem is that some other military came in. Maybe if your country had a decent military they could have spared you that horrible war you've seen because your not going to turn back an invading army with a plea.

How about you relate a little more of your story, like where you're from and what war you have seen?

I personally don't care about poeople's opinions about warefare in general' date=' American troops being involved in the war on terror is one thing, if another country invaded or nuked us american soldiers would be fighting them also, and for this guy to claim he hates war and any army is downright ****ed up.

Not to mention the number of people this war is keeping imployed, Besides the army there are 500,000 maybe more contractors and forign nationals being employed for various jobs, most of the forign nationals from India working in Iraq kuwat and afghanistan would be homless and bums if it werent for this war.

God I really just cant belive the ignorance of some people.[/quote']

Great that your country has imployed 500 000 gun nuts who can now walk around the country and shoot people without question. I dont know much about USA but its the most paranoid country I have ever seen. You see terrorists every where you look. Just last week my friend has been there and he was questioned by the police on the airport beacuse he had written in his passport that he was in Marroco beacuse he likes to travell. Police even said to him we dont like people from Marroco in USA beacuse they are terrorists. LOL talk about rasizem and prejudice.

hate war makes sense' date=' but without an army to keep people honest then you are screwed.

it really amazes me all these hippies that think we don't need an army to keep things straight. if your are vulnerable then you will become a victim. i wonder if any of these hippies would take a stroll through south central LA at night? no cause the reality is there are people out there that prey on the weak and take opportunity any way they can. YOU NEED AN ARMY even in peace.[/quote']

You sir are brainwashed!!!!!!!!!1

this daweeb whatever is like the head of the problem in the US. dirty liberals think that the whole world wants to hold hands and hug. They hate America because we spend money on protecting ourselves and our allies. They don't get that without the muscle to enforce em' date=' laws don't mean jack sh!t and it's funny because they are the ones that need the most protection, a bunch of ghey gunless hippies would be ez pickings.[/quote']

see you are brainwashed if you think that!!!! it so sad...

If your not in the military how can you claim to know the military leaders are failing? Answer You Can't!

I for one Don't care how many "innocent" people die as a result of my actions' date=' infact I would say the more the better! The higher the body count gets the smaller chance we have of next generations attacking. Thin the heard enough and soon there wont be any resistance.

FYI an Indian brought into the conflict area to work in a gym/ dining facility/ janitor/ etc is not really in danger, he has a job, and is in better shape than if he was in India. Each base has 100-10,000 of these types of workers around themn having jobs is making their families in India live better.

Ever hear of Martial Law? I didnt think so, but essentially YES it can be the job of the military to ploice civilians.

YOUR HOLE POST FAIL!![/quote']

Brainwashed...

Martial arts are about respect and healthy comepetitvenes' date=' war is about killing. You can give me all that crap how you are defending your country but war is never about that, its about making rich people more rich . I know mostly all of the Americans are brainwashed in to thinking how war is a god thing but the fact is most of you dont even know what war is. So dont give me that patriotic American ********. Tell me how are defending you country on another countrys soil. Iraq has never been a threat to USA it cant be how are they going to attack you. They couldnt even reach USA. From the start of the war 250 000 civilans were killed in Iraq and those are real people like you not just some terrorists you watch on TV.

I am no liberal or anything other but I was learned to think with my own head not what mr Bush or patriotic comercial say to me.[/quote']

+1000

yes you are right sir..its a bit scarry that people are so easy to belive what thier leders are telling them...your leders are evil..

Great that your country has imployed 500 000 gun nuts who can now walk around the country and shoot people without question. I dont know much about USA but its the most paranoid country I have ever seen. You see terrorists every where you look. Just last week my friend has been there and he was questioned by the police on the airport beacuse he had written in his passport that he was in Marroco beacuse he likes to travell. Police even said to him we dont like people from Marroco in USA beacuse they are terrorists. LOL talk about rasizem and prejudice.

Yes your absolutly right 500,000 indian gun nut janitors and Dining facility workers, who roam the middle east exicuting pregnant women and eating their fetuses.

Your a tool and need to read posts before you judge what they say.

You can admit you know little to nothing about the country so you can't judge it, you dont have the right.

Sounds to me your from europe and are either from a country who's **** we saved or **** we kicked. Either way your **** is sore.

Martial arts are about respect and healthy comepetitvenes' date=' war is about killing.[/b'] You can give me all that crap how you are defending your country but war is never about that, its about making rich people more rich . I know mostly all of the Americans are brainwashed in to thinking how war is a god thing but the fact is most of you dont even know what war is. So dont give me that patriotic American ********. Tell me how are defending you country on another countrys soil. Iraq has never been a threat to USA it cant be how are they going to attack you. They couldnt even reach USA. From the start of the war 250 000 civilans were killed in Iraq and those are real people like you not just some terrorists you watch on TV.

I am no liberal or anything other but I was learned to think with my own head not what mr Bush or patriotic comercial say to me.

The point of martial arts is to destroy the enemy, end of story. The honor and dicipline are byproducts of battle honed skills. Martial arts have only 1 real use and that is to injure, incapacitate or kill the enemy. The UFC is a place to have "respect and healthy comepetitvenes" void of all the killing associated with Martial arts.

Currently Deployed US Army numb ****

Iraq was a threat to our allies (Kuwait, Isreal) and apperantly you have never heard of an ICBM

Real people like me would be Iraqi army you tool. And like I already said Dead Civilians=me no care if I did it would be a good thing!!!

Freedom costs the blood lives and sacrifice of strong men willing to do the dirty for their country.

If you want to see me fly your **** to the middle east and come get some.

I highly doubt you have seen more war zones than I have, You are a tool, go popp your acne and suckle mommy's teet.

You sir are brainwashed!!!!!!!!!1

see you are brainwashed if you think that!!!! it so sad...

Brainwashed...

+1000

yes you are right sir..its a bit scarry that people are so easy to belive what thier leders are telling them...your leders are evil..

You sir are a Tool

A Tool

A tool

A Mofoing TOOL!!!

HEY!!!

The point of martial arts is to destroy the enemy' date=' end of story. The honor and dicipline are byproducts of battle honed skills. Martial arts have only 1 real use and that is to injure, incapacitate or kill the enemy. The UFC is a place to have "respect and healthy comepetitvenes" void of all the killing associated with Martial arts.

Iraq was a threat to our allies (Kuwait, Isreal) and apperantly you have never heard of an ICBM

Real people like me would be Iraqi army you tool. And like I already said Dead Civilians=me no care if I did it would be a good thing!!!

Freedom costs the blood lives and sacrifice of strong men willing to do the dirty for their country.

I highly doubt you have seen more war zones than I have, You are a tool, go popp your acne and suckle mommy's teet.[/quote']

I didn't want to get involved, since this subject can quickly heat up.

But to hear a member of the armed forces say something like "Dead Civilians=me no care if I did it would be a good thing!!" is just disheartening.

All rounds expended in Iraq and Afghanistan are tracked by a computer sytem, round checks are conducted affter each CLP patrol and Mision and there is an official investigation for each time a round is unaccounted for.

I didn't want to get involved' date=' since this subject can quickly heat up.

But to hear a member of the armed forces say something like [b']"Dead Civilians=me no care if I did it would be a good thing!!" is just disheartening[/b].

This is my personal opinion and should in no way reflect upon the official stance of the US Army or any other armed forces.

I AM AN A$$ H***!! And really could care less if anyone I dont know Dies for any reason.

Rule of thumb is to shoot first ask questions later, as it is better to be Judged by 12 than Carried by 6.

You sir are a Tool

A Tool

A tool

A Mofoing TOOL!!!

HEY!!!

lol

Hi im a soldier that dont know what im fighting for i just kill people becaus im so cool "Cryptic_Soldier" aka mr Brainwashed

The point of martial arts is to destroy the enemy' date=' end of story. The honor and dicipline are byproducts of battle honed skills. Martial arts have only 1 real use and that is to injure, incapacitate or kill the enemy. The UFC is a place to have "respect and healthy comepetitvenes" void of all the killing associated with Martial arts.

I highly doubt you have seen more war zones than I have, You are a tool, go popp your acne and suckle mommy's teet.[/quote']

You have confirmed everything I just said with your post.

Seems to me your problem is that some other military came in. Maybe if your country had a decent military they could have spared you that horrible war you've seen because your not going to turn back an invading army with a plea.

How about you relate a little more of your story' date=' like where you're from and what war you have seen?[/quote']

I come from Slovenia in Eastern Europe and I could tell some stories but I dont want to.

Americans are so brainashed.. I think its mainly for the level of education they have in the united states.. I m not even joking , i went to high school for 1 year and man what they were studying in grate 10 is what i did in grade 5 here...

How can you justify a war is noone is attacking the USA. Americans tend to forget that they went to irak because they thought irak had atomic bombs , they invaded the country , killed a lot of innocent people and what happen !! Irak had not weapons of mass destruction

Sure the americans tell us we are fighting terrorism , so how can you first attacked irak??? as far as i k now afganistan is where the terrorist group that attack the towers was..

They invaded a country , they killed innocent people , irakis never even attacked us , irak was never a thread and now they want to call their soldiers heroes??? hahahahaha pleaseeee

So think about this for a moment , what would happen if a terrorist group from the LA planted a bomb in a france subway station .. Would it be ok for france to attack canada first and them invade the whole USA ???? kill innocent people etc , etc , etc

You americans are brainwashed , and i know is not everyone but some americans are so dumb that they believe anything bush tells them...

You dont even know what you are fighting , you dont even know why you invaded irak in the first place , and you can not accept the fact that irak never had weapons of mass destruction so ALL THE WAR IN IRAK WAS FOR NOTHING , IRAK WAS NEVER A THREAD AND IRAK NEVER ATTACKED THE USA

HEROES ??? HAHAHAHAHA

Americans are so brainashed.. I think its mainly for the level of education they have in the united states.. I m not even joking ' date=' i went to high school for 1 year and man what they were studying in [b']grate [/b]10 is what i did in grade 5 here...

How can you justify a war is noone is attacking the USA. Americans tend to forget that they went to irak because they thought irak had atomic bombs , they invaded the country , killed a lot of innocent people and what happen !! Irak had not weapons of mass destruction

Sure the americans tell us we are fighting terrorism , so how can you first attacked irak??? as far as i k now afganistan is where the terrorist group that attack the towers was..

They invaded a country , they killed innocent people , irakis never even attacked us , irak was never a thread and now they want to call their soldiers heroes??? hahahahaha pleaseeee

So think about this for a moment , what would happen if a terrorist group from the LA planted a bomb in a france subway station .. Would it be ok for france to attack canada first and them invade the whole USA ???? kill innocent people etc , etc , etc

You americans are brainwashed , and i know is not everyone but some americans are so dumb that they believe anything bush tells them...

You dont even know what you are fighting , you dont even know why you invaded irak in the first place , and you can not accept the fact that irak never had weapons of mass destruction so ALL THE WAR IN IRAK WAS FOR NOTHING , IRAK WAS NEVER A THREAD AND IRAK NEVER ATTACKED THE USA

HEROES ??? HAHAHAHAHA

IRAK?????? Wow your dumb its spelled IRAQ!!! How can you write an intelligent opinion about a war you no nothing about or have a vidid opinion on somthing you have never experienced?

You call me dumb and brainwashed and yet you cant spell Threat or Iraq?

France would not stand a chance invading any country ESP not the US or Canada.

At one point IRAQ did have WMDs (FACT) America gave them to Hussien. (FACT)

IRAK?????? Wow your dumb its spelled IRAQ!!! How can you write an intelligent opinion about a war you no nothing about or have a vidid opinion on somthing you have never experienced?

You call me dumb and brainwashed and yet you cant spell Threat or Iraq?

France would not stand a chance invading any country ESP not the US or Canada.

At one point IRAQ did have WMDs (FACT) America gave them to Hussien. (FACT)

so americans dont have weapons of mass destruction ??? how can is ok for americans to have them ??

You guys are brainswash , you think that americans can do whatever the f the want ... How can you even justify the war , its the dumbest thing i ve heard...

Heros eh?? bunch of cowards fighting against innocent people ...

Rusia also has weapons of mass destruction , how can the americans dont attack them ...

Plus they never found the weapons of mass destructions

You guys go there invaded a whole country that had nothing to do with the 911 attack ( the only reason you guys have to even think of attacking anyone) , you kill a lot of innocent people , get their oil , and you guys call yourself heros ??? hahahahahahaha

I m wondering who is attacking the united states??? ... You americans are so dumb that you can not even think about that ... OH YEA WE ARE HEROES BECAUSE WE KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE !!

While back in the united states you have gangs killing more americans , in LA you have the blood and crips killing each other and innocent people but you americans are so dumb that you travel all the way to the middle east to kill innocent people ..

You called us heros I never used the word.

keep checking my spelling because thats the only thing you can do .. You have not arguments hahaha

Keep doing it , i like how your responses are reduce to one sentence now ... Better the way before you keep writing nonsense

keep checking my spelling because thats the only thing you can do .. You have not arguments hahaha

Keep doing it ' date=' i like how your responses are reduce to one sentence now ... Better the way before you keep writing nonsense[/quote']

It was getting late I was getting tired and Fed up with your seemingly omnipotent knowledge of a country you don’t live in.

10s of thousands of your "innocents" die every day from Disease, hunger, accidents, etc. Apparently you can afford internet so its not like your donating all your money to feed the poor and fight cancer and AIDS. So using your logic, your unwillingness to sacrifice your internet money and the rest of your pay check you don’t absolutely need to survive you are killing countless people who could benefit from the research your money would provide, or the food and medicine it would give them.

Yes you absolutely right I AM a GUN LOVING RED BLOODED AMERICAN. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT OR CAN'T DEAL WITH IT THATS YOUR ISSUE.

so americans dont have weapons of mass destruction ??? how can is ok for americans to have them ??

You guys are brainswash ' date=' you think that americans can do whatever the f the want ... How can you even justify the war , its the dumbest thing i ve heard... [/b']

Heros eh?? bunch of cowards fighting against innocent people ...

Rusia also has weapons of mass destruction , how can the americans dont attack them ...

Plus they never found the weapons of mass destructions

You guys go there invaded a whole country that had nothing to do with the 911 attack ( the only reason you guys have to even think of attacking anyone) , you kill a lot of innocent people , get their oil , and you guys call yourself heros ??? hahahahahahaha

I m wondering who is attacking the united states??? ... You americans are so dumb that you can not even think about that ... OH YEA WE ARE HEROES BECAUSE WE KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE !!

While back in the united states you have gangs killing more americans , in LA you have the blood and crips killing each other and innocent people but you americans are so dumb that you travel all the way to the middle east to kill innocent people ..[/QUOTE]

1 Ameica Follows the Gieneva convention, Iraq's former leader Hussien Does/did not.

2 Being an American gives me the right to do and say absolutly anything I want... If what i do is against the rules I will be punished.

3 Who is the approving athority for what qualifies as Innocent?

4 Russia and the US were involved in the COLD WAR stalemate fiasco. Now loose allies.

5 The UN weapons inspectors who were in Iraq from the end of Desert Storm to 2000 ish found plenty of refined uranium, bio and chemical weaponry, etc.

6 And you KNOW this HOW? I guess your some sort of secret data collecting agent now and know everything there is to know about everyone who was involved in a highly coordinated attack.

7 I dont kill anyone with my job I supply the means.

8 There YOU go again with the hero talk, its ok to worship us but at least tbe strait about it this denial BS is gonna wear you down.

9 There you go with the hero worship again.

10 Lastly the more Bloods and Crips kill eachother the less of them there are, thus the better things will eventually become... What you would have us do is roll the streets of LA in our armored viehicles mowing down anyone who looks like a banger with our machine guns right? Or the non violent approach of arresting everyone and sending them to prison where they can kill eachother there?

you said your from Slovenia right? Now I know why your so butt hurt, its cause your country has been OWNED in like every European Conflict and has been controlled by like over 10 seperate countries or armies. You guys weren't even a free nation till 1991, WOW EPIC NATIONAL FAIL!!!!!!

(EDIT) Your not from Slovenia that was the other dude, so what's your heritage so I can slam you for your countries actions? Or are you afraid I may write somthing that ends up being true about your nationality

Archived