Silva v Belfort not happening (searched, couldnt find it)

gtp

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16684/anderson-silva-vs-vitor-belfort-not-happening-at-ufc-108-in-january.mma

So with this fight not happening, where does this put the MW title picture? Will Hendo now come back, what about Marquardt or Belfort? Just want to know what yous peoples think will happen.

I think a good answer would be Hendo v Marquardt for an interim belt, and Belfort takes the loser to see who would fight the winner of the unifacation fight. Thats just me. With Belfort having a another fight in the meantime, like Sonnen or something like that.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16684/anderson-silva-vs-vitor-belfort-not-happening-at-ufc-108-in-january.mma

So with this fight not happening' date=' where does this put the MW title picture? Will Hendo now come back, what about Marquardt or Belfort? Just want to know what yous peoples think will happen.

I think a good answer would be Hendo v Marquardt for an interim belt, and Belfort takes the loser to see who would fight the winner of the unifacation fight. Thats just me. With Belfort having a another fight in the meantime, like Sonnen or something like that.[/quote']

... I'm familiar with the reasons stated, but I think he just does not wanna do the 185 thing ... no brock, no machida, no spider, no almeida, no crocop, & no hendo .. :(

Good point, wich is why I think either:

1) Strip the belt and have a fight for it

2) The other thing I said.

BTW, why has Silva pretty much turned down the only three fights that make any sense right now? He is becoming a Mayweather like guy for me. Still respect him, but thats fading too.

Good point' date=' wich is why I think either:

BTW, why has Silva pretty much turned down the only three fights that make any sense right now? He is becoming a Mayweather like guy for me. Still respect him, but thats fading too.[/quote']

... he absolutely loves to eat & he loves his crotch-rocket .. his camp freaks when he goes burnin' .. :P

I suspect this fight wount happen at all. Does anybody else thinks that Soares is one shady dude.[/QUOTE]

+1

On the other hand, I think he just wants to protect his guys, and make them the greatest ever. A long time from now people will see the numbers, and forget all this stuff, meaning he would have managed two of the greatest ever in the UFC. Smart business.

No joke on that one. What's going on with major fights and fighters right now?

*Sigh*

I only see this coming out of A. Silva. Other guys have legit reasons. GSP had a bad elbow, and hurt his groin, anybody that hurts thier groin is out for a while. Lesnar was wicked sick, and so was Carwin. Im glad that they pushed that fight back so we could see the best of them with no excuses.

I think it's a pretty sad state of affairs when the inmates are running the asylum. By this I mean, Anderson is under contract to fight, right? Is it put in his contract that he has to defend his title 'X' number of times? If not, maybe it should be. I believe that his contract is pretty amaturish considering the leverage he is using to refuse to fight. If his contract was infact a solid contract, then Anderson would be contractually obligated to defend his title against whoever the UFC says. That's how it should be IMO. I don't think it is right that the fighter gets to chose, or thinks he can chose, who his apponents should be. To me, this is not a champions attitude.

All in all, I respect the heck out of Anderson for the talent he poses and the psychological component he brings to the sport. What I don't like is that he is picking and chosing who he fights and when (granted he's going for surgery - hardly his fault). I think the problem is how the UFC writes their contracts. If a solid contract was in place, Anderson (his manager) wouldn't be able to call the shots like they have been.

I think it's a pretty sad state of affairs when the inmates are running the asylum. By this I mean' date=' Anderson is under contract to fight, right? Is it put in his contract that he has to defend his title 'X' number of times? If not, maybe it should be. I believe that his contract is pretty amaturish considering the leverage he is using to refuse to fight. If his contract was infact a solid contract, then Anderson would be contractually obligated to defend his title against whoever the UFC says. That's how it should be IMO. I don't think it is right that the fighter gets to chose, or thinks he can chose, who his apponents should be. To me, this is not a champions attitude.

All in all, I respect the heck out of Anderson for the talent he poses and the psychological component he brings to the sport. What I don't like is that he is picking and chosing who he fights and when (granted he's going for surgery - hardly his fault). I think the problem is how the UFC writes their contracts. If a solid contract was in place, Anderson (his manager) wouldn't be able to call the shots like they have been.[/quote']

Well right now he's hurt, but has said that he doesnt think Belfort deserves the title. He said he would fight him, but not as soon as 108, because he's hurt, but doenst think he should defend his belt. I dont get it. Why dont we just give him what he wants, so he can lose a fight, and be humble? Give him a fight against either Mir, or Lesnar. Ya, I said it.

I only see this coming out of A. Silva. Other guys have legit reasons. GSP had a bad elbow' date=' and hurt his groin, anybody that hurts thier groin is out for a while. Lesnar was wicked sick, and so was Carwin. Im glad that they pushed that fight back so we could see the best of them with no excuses.[/quote']

True, true. I hate how all these injuries have taken away some good fights. Lesnar, GSP, Alves, Almeida, Machida(heard he broke his hand so that will push back the rematch.) and it's just bad timing to happen all at once!

True' date=' true. I hate how all these injuries have taken away some good fights. Lesnar, GSP, Alves, Almeida, Machida(heard he broke his hand so that will push back the rematch.) and it's just bad timing to happen all at once![/quote']

Yeah, the Alvarez thing really bummed me out for real. I was looking forward to that fight, definately one of my top three most wanted in the future. Mike Pierce will do fine though.

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/Story%2003286.html

Speaking to MMAWeekly.com, Soares said:

?Our guys aren?t the only guys that have (situations like this). I?m sure every fighter out there goes through these types of things.?

Soares tackled the situation concerning UFC middleweight champion, Anderson Silva first, ruling ?The Spider? out of the promotions ?year end? card.

?I don?t want to rain on anyone?s parade, but he?s not fighting Jan. 2. He?s a guy who is coming off of wins and if that?s who they want to put in front of us, put him in front of us. We want to fight the best and if that?s who they think the best is, then great. We do think it?s going to be a good fight. Vitor is a dangerous guy.?

On UFC light heavyweight champion, Lyoto Machida, Soares revealed the surgery that was carried out was more extensive than originally planned but a rematch with ?Shogun? will be his sole focus once he?s healed up.

?Lyoto said, ?Hey, I?m not gonna have surgery until after the fight. I?ll rough it through?. I think (UFC president Dana White) has already approved it. Shogun wants it. We definitely want it.?

?Lyoto won that fight fair and square. Shogun came in with a great game plan, fought a very, very good fight, but Lyoto won that fight. But we want to go back in there and make sure there is no doubt who the light heavyweight champion is. We accept the rematch with a smile on our face.?

An interesting few months lie ahead for these talented Brazilian?s as they possibly face the toughest tests of their UFC career?s to date when they return to action next year. Can Machida regain that air of invincibility he enjoyed for so long and will Silva be able to show why he?s considered the best in the world when he squares off against Belfort?

So it looks like he will still be fighting Belfort, I hope they put Machida and Silva on the same card that would be awsome, who would be the main event though?

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/Story%2003286.html

Speaking to MMAWeekly.com' date=' Soares said:

?Our guys aren?t the only guys that have (situations like this). I?m sure every fighter out there goes through these types of things.?

Soares tackled the situation concerning UFC middleweight champion, Anderson Silva first, ruling ?The Spider? out of the promotions ?year end? card.

?I don?t want to rain on anyone?s parade, but he?s not fighting Jan. 2. He?s a guy who is coming off of wins and if that?s who they want to put in front of [b']us[/b], put him in front of us. We want to fight the best and if that?s who they think the best is, then great. We do think it?s going to be a good fight. Vitor is a dangerous guy.?

On UFC light heavyweight champion, Lyoto Machida, Soares revealed the surgery that was carried out was more extensive than originally planned but a rematch with ?Shogun? will be his sole focus once he?s healed up.

?Lyoto said, ?Hey, I?m not gonna have surgery until after the fight. I?ll rough it through?. I think (UFC president Dana White) has already approved it. Shogun wants it. We definitely want it.?

?Lyoto won that fight fair and square. Shogun came in with a great game plan, fought a very, very good fight, but Lyoto won that fight. But we want to go back in there and make sure there is no doubt who the light heavyweight champion is. We accept the rematch with a smile on our face.?

An interesting few months lie ahead for these talented Brazilian?s as they possibly face the toughest tests of their UFC career?s to date when they return to action next year. Can Machida regain that air of invincibility he enjoyed for so long and will Silva be able to show why he?s considered the best in the world when he squares off against Belfort?

So it looks like he will still be fighting Belfort, I hope they put Machida and Silva on the same card that would be awsome, who would be the main event though?

This is why I dont like Soars. Silva and Machida doe the fighting, you the talking, I get that. Dont refer to them, as if you are them. Anderson changes his story constantly. Now he wants to fight him? a week ago, you said no... Stupid. Not you tim, A. Silva.

Good point' date=' wich is why I think either:

BTW, why has Silva pretty much turned down the only three fights that make any sense right now? He is becoming a Mayweather like guy for me. Still respect him, but thats fading too.[/quote']

I dont think they should strip his belt. Stripping the belt should be reserved for when a fighter refuses to fight (Tito Ortiz). If they want, they should make an interim middleweight fight between whoever (I think Marquardt vs Hendo due to the fact that Belfort hasn't fought at 185) and when Silva is healed and ready, he takes on the winner.

The UFC is all about fighter safety, so to strip the belt of a fighter because he is physically not ready to fight goes against everything they stand for. You shouldn't be punished because you are hurt.

I dont think they should strip his belt. Stripping the belt should be reserved for when a fighter refuses to fight (Tito Ortiz). If they want' date=' they should make an interim middleweight fight between whoever (I think Marquardt vs Hendo due to the fact that Belfort hasn't fought at 185) and when Silva is healed and ready, he takes on the winner.

The UFC is all about fighter safety, so to strip the belt of a fighter because he is physically not ready to fight goes against everything they stand for. You shouldn't be punished because you are hurt.[/quote']

No, but you should be punished for not defending your belt against who the UFC says you will.

No' date=' but you should be punished for not defending your belt against who the UFC says you will.[/quote']

+1

Anderson has done this too much IMO. Sure in the past, some fightes they shouldn't have put infront of him (Cote), but now his impression is NO ONE is deserving. He has been quoted as not wanting to fight Hendo or Nate because he has beet them before (big deal, do it again then...), Machida (talk about ****), and Vitor.

Who is this guy? Or is it all that Soarres (?) idiot? Talk about ****!!!!!!!!!!!1

i am so pissed that this fight is'nt happen iam so sick of anderson silva and i used to love this guy i think they should take the belt away from him .i mean if he was realy hurt i can see him not fighting but he said he would fight him and now hes changing his mind and blameing it on his elbo i so pissed right now like i fighting him.

No' date=' but you should be punished for not defending your belt against who the UFC says you will.[/quote']

He didn't say he wouldn't fight him he just said that he doesn't think he deserves the shot. Which he doesn't really. Not that vitor doesn't have the skills he just hasn't put in the time like nate/hendo.

i am so pissed that this fight is'nt happen iam so sick of anderson silva and i used to love this guy i think they should take the belt away from him .i mean if he was realy hurt i can see him not fighting but he said he would fight him and now hes changing his mind and blameing it on his elbo i so pissed right now like i fighting him.

I actually agree with Anderson Silva believe it or not. I really have nothing against Vitor, but Vitor really doesnt deserve a title shot, and there isnt anyone at 185 that i think really poses any threat. (although i really want to see him vs Hendo one more time). I actually think it would be a good idea to have a supposed interim champion, have a small tournament with like 6-8 of the middleweights, and then crown a champion. In the mean time let Silva run around the LHW/HW divisions, have his superfights with GSP/Brock or w.e... and after the 185lb "champion" is crowned, have him fight that person.

At this point aswell Anderson Silva really has nothing to prove at 185lbs. I almost wished Machida would have lost, so we could have seen Silva vs Shogun.

I actually agree with Anderson Silva believe it or not. I really have nothing against Vitor' date=' but Vitor really doesnt deserve a title shot, and there isnt anyone at 185 that i think really poses any threat. (although i really want to see him vs Hendo one more time). I actually think it would be a good idea to have a supposed interim champion, have a small tournament with like 6-8 of the middleweights, and then crown a champion. In the mean time let Silva run around the LHW/HW divisions, have his superfights with GSP/Brock or w.e... and after the 185lb "champion" is crowned, have him fight that person.

At this point aswell Anderson Silva really has nothing to prove at 185lbs. I almost wished Machida would have lost, so we could have seen Silva vs Shogun.[/quote']

Although Hendo is one of my favorites and most respected, I think Nate and Vitor are the only ones right now who have a chance at dismantling AS.

Although Hendo is one of my favorites and most respected' date=' I think Nate and Vitor are the only ones right now who have a chance at dismantling AS.[/quote']

Nate is a striker. and i jsut dont think anyone is going to outstrike AS.

Vitor- i have no idea, but id like to see Vitor fight 1 more good fight before just handing him AS.

are people in this forum retards???

When did anderson silva say he refuses to fight vitor belford??? what part of anderson needing time to recover from the surgery he had people dont understand??

Some people probably never went to school in this forum or maybe they are drama queens..

Its simple ,

A silva is fighting belford , not jan 2 because he wont have enough time to recover but he is fighting belford.. GSP , MACHIDA AND LESNAR are all injure and noone is crying about that...

Nate is a striker. and i jsut dont think anyone is going to outstrike AS.

Vitor- i have no idea' date=' but id like to see Vitor fight 1 more good fight before just handing him AS.[/quote']

Nate IS a striker, but his ground skills are second to none. We just don't see his fights going to the ground. Sound familiar...AS.

are people in this forum retards???

When did anderson silva say he refuses to fight vitor belford??? what part of anderson needing time to recover from the surgery he had people dont understand??

Some people probably never went to school in this forum or maybe they are drama queens..

Its simple ' date='

A silva is fighting belford , not jan 2 because he wont have enough time to recover but he is fighting belford.. GSP , MACHIDA AND LESNAR are all injure and noone is crying about that...[/quote']

Settle down...AS DID say that Vitor wasn't deserving of fighting him. That can be taken a few ways, but considering Anderson's past attitudes about fighting guys the UFC puts infront of him, it is logical to assume AS meant he didn't want to fight Vitor. As for being injured...yeah, no kidding he is injured. No one expects him to fight injured. BUT, he said this about Vitor BEFORE anyone knew he was going for surgury. As for GSP, MACHIDA and LESNAR - neither of these guys has DUCKED competition.

Silva is too old to go back and fight guys he has already beaten.

He isn;t 25, and he isn't Dana White's meal ticket.

It is up to the UFC to come up with a challenger and if Hendo/Marquart is all they have Silva should take Roy Jones Jr or something else he thinks he can make some money on.

Neither Marquart or henderson have any business in the cage with Silva, unless its to help him train for a real fight against a legitimate threat.

Belfort should get his shot I guess.

Settle down...AS DID say that Vitor wasn't deserving of fighting him. That can be taken a few ways' date=' but considering Anderson's past attitudes about fighting guys the UFC puts infront of him, it is logical to assume AS meant he didn't want to fight Vitor. As for being injured...yeah, no kidding he is injured. No one expects him to fight injured. BUT, he said this about Vitor BEFORE anyone knew he was going for surgury. As for GSP, MACHIDA and LESNAR - neither of these guys has DUCKED competition.[/quote']

When did anderson silva ducked competition??? He has fought everyone the ufc put in front of him ( franklin , henderson , marquart) , he has cleaned out the division , he even agree to move up to the LHW because dana thought it will be a great idea..

If you do not know about mma then dont post ..

Ducking competition !! sure buddy thats the reason anderson cleaned out the whole middleweight division , thats the reason why silva has the record for defending the belt ,and thats also the reason why silva is fighting in 2 divisions...

When did anderson silva ducked competition??? He has fought everyone the ufc put in front of him ( franklin ' date=' henderson , marquart) , he has cleaned out the division , he even agree to move up to the LHW because dana thought it will be a great idea..

If you do not know about mma then dont post ..

Ducking competition !! sure buddy thats the reason anderson cleaned out the whole middleweight division , thats the reason why silva has the record for defending the belt ,and thats also the reason why silva is fighting in 2 divisions...[/quote']

Sure he BEGAN to fight everyone they put infront of him. But why did he accept a rematch with Franklin when he completly manhandled him the first time. Oh...maybe because he knew he could do it again. So then why won't he give Nate or Dan a second shot? BECAUSE HE IS DUCKING THEM!!!!! Why else wouldn't he give them a second fight, when he did so for Rich. Why won't he fight Machida? Don't give me the best friends Bull___!!! I would gladdly kick the ____ out of my best friend in the same circumstances. I know he would too. It's a guy thing, you know? Or maybe you don't know?!?

As for fighting LHW...I think a guy walking around at 220lbs should have not problem to fight at 205lb, do you? I don't think it was an epiphany for AS to fight LHW. Oh, Anderson wanted to fight LHW, NOT Dana. He was just all for it, good marketing = more money.

As for not being an MMA fan...search my posts and you may learn a thing or two yourself.

Sure he BEGAN to fight everyone they put infront of him. But why did he accept a rematch with Franklin when he completly manhandled him the first time. Oh...maybe because he knew he could do it again. So then why won't he give Nate or Dan a second shot? BECAUSE HE IS DUCKING THEM!!!!! Why else wouldn't he give them a second fight' date=' when he did so for Rich. Why won't he fight Machida? Don't give me the best friends Bull___!!! I would gladdly kick the ____ out of my best friend in the same circumstances. I know he would too. It's a guy thing, you know? Or maybe you don't know?!?

As for fighting LHW...I think a guy walking around at 220lbs should have not problem to fight at 205lb, do you? I don't think it was an epiphany for AS to fight LHW. Oh, Anderson wanted to fight LHW, NOT Dana. He was just all for it, good marketing = more money.

As for not being an MMA fan...search my posts and you may learn a thing or two yourself.[/quote']

Dude franklin at least lasted 2 rounds

Nate marquart lasted 1 round and henderson lasted 2 rounds ..

And please post a link in which anderson says he refuses to fight either henderson or marquart... I can bet anything that you wont find it , because anderson never said he refuses to fight either one.....

Same a belford , soares dont think he deserves a shot but he said anderson wil fight him

i wonder if you even watch mma ???

i dont want to search your post because i ll be wasting my time ...period

I m goin gto give you a free lesson about mma ...

Look who anderson silva fought so far and how those fighters end up fighting silva

Chris leben - comming from a 6 winning streak ( incl jorge rivera , luigi fioravantii, patrick cote)

rich franklin (1 fight) - comming from 8 winning streak , MW champion

rich franklin (2 fight) - 2 winning streak incl the almighty OKAMI

travis lutter - winner of the tUF , beating patrick cote

nate marquart - comming from a 6 winning streak

dan henderson - do i need to explain this one???

james irving - probably the least decorated fighter , however he came from beating luis cane

patrick cote - comming from a 5 winning streak

thales leites- comming from a 5 winning streak inc beating nate marquart

forrest griffin - former LHW champion , holds wins against rampage , shogun rua

how can you even say he is ducking competition ... It mus be one of the dumbest things i ve had heard in this forum

BTW your welcome

I dont think they should strip his belt. Stripping the belt should be reserved for when a fighter refuses to fight (Tito Ortiz). If they want' date=' they should make an interim middleweight fight between whoever (I think Marquardt vs Hendo due to the fact that Belfort hasn't fought at 185) and when Silva is healed and ready, he takes on the winner.

The UFC is all about fighter safety, so to strip the belt of a fighter because he is physically not ready to fight goes against everything they stand for. You shouldn't be punished because you are hurt.[/quote']

From everything I've read about it the surgery Silva got was minor. He should have easily recovered now and frankly I'd bet he has. What his motivations are for not fighting are a mystery but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with an injury.

Silva ducking Hendo and marquart?

I'll have whatever he's smoking.

He is right , because marquart and henderson lasted more than 2 rounds with silva ....

I guess i miss the article or interview where silva said he refuses to fight henderson and marquart because he is scare..

I m telling some people do not know about mma ... plain and simple

I m goin gto give you a free lesson about mma ...

Look who anderson silva fought so far and how those fighters end up fighting silva

Chris leben - comming from a 6 winning streak ( incl jorge rivera ' date=' luigi fioravantii, patrick cote)

rich franklin (1 fight) - comming from [b']8 winning streak[/b] , MW champion

rich franklin (2 fight) - 2 winning streak incl the almighty OKAMI

travis lutter - winner of the tUF , beating patrick cote

nate marquart - comming from a 6 winning streak

dan henderson - do i need to explain this one???

james irving - probably the least decorated fighter , however he came from beating luis cane

patrick cote - comming from a 5 winning streak

thales leites- comming from a 5 winning streak inc beating nate marquart

forrest griffin - former LHW champion , holds wins against rampage , shogun rua

how can you even say he is ducking competition ... It mus be one of the dumbest things i ve had heard in this forum

BTW your welcome

You are right, he didn't duck fights before, which is all your list proves. But he sure as hell is NOW.

Dude franklin at least lasted 2 rounds

Nate marquart lasted 1 round and henderson lasted 2 rounds ..

And please post a link in which anderson says he refuses to fight either henderson or marquart... I can bet anything that you wont find it ' date=' because anderson never said he refuses to fight either one.....

Same a belford , soares dont think he deserves a shot but he said anderson wil fight him

i wonder if you even watch mma ???

i dont want to search your post because i ll be wasting my time ...period[/quote']

You call that lasting 2 rounds? The first fight was probably one of the worst one-sided beatings in the UFC to date. Yeah, he deserved a second fight! Yeah right.

AS has been quoted many times as saying that he doesn't think Nate or Dan DESERVE another shot. As a "fountain of knowledge within the MMA echelon, a real innovative mind when it comes to MMA, and one who's voice should be heard and trusted but doesn't know why it isn't", you should have seen these interviews by now. He is using this as an excuse to fight other people - specifically outside of the weight class he has a belt in. This is a refusal - just a BS way of doing it. Man up, and fight WHOEVER the UFC puts infront of you. They are the ones with objective eyes, not biased eyes like Soares.

WHAT!

You are right' date=' he didn't duck fights before, which is all your list proves. But he sure as hell is NOW.[/quote']

how is he ducking fights??

Did he retired from ufc?? did he say he wont fight belfrod , marquart , henderson ever???

Seriously i can go and say gsp , lesnar and machida are doing the samething them ...

I guess being injure is ducking the competition from now on ...

I can see your point if silva said he wont fight anyone anymore or if he says he refuses to fight anyone for the title ,even if he comes out and says he retires from the ufc , but thats not the case ..

Its funny silva gets injured and some people think he is ducking competition

However gsp ' date=' machida , brock get injured and those same people do not complaint ...[/quote']

Because none of the people you listed have mouthed off constantly about how no one deserves to be in the same ring as they do like Silva has.

You call that lasting 2 rounds? The first fight was probably one of the worst one-sided beatings in the UFC to date. Yeah' date=' he deserved a second fight! Yeah right.

AS has been quoted many times as saying that he doesn't think Nate or Dan DESERVE another shot. As a "fountain of knowledge within the MMA echelon, a real innovative mind when it comes to MMA, and one who's voice should be heard and trusted but doesn't know why it isn't", you should have seen these interviews by now. He is using this as an excuse to fight other people - specifically outside of the weight class he has a belt in. This is a refusal - just a BS way of doing it. Man up, and fight WHOEVER the UFC puts infront of you. They are the ones with objective eyes, not biased eyes like Soares.

WHAT![/quote']

so according to you a silva did not fight anyone that was put in fron tof him??? ahahaha

dude your lack of knowledge really makes me laugh..

Wake up dude , Anderson finish all of his fights against top opponents and that includes nate marquart who lasted a single round and henderson who only lasted two

Funny thing is the only two fights silva did not finish were against what you guys call nobodys ( leites and maybe even cote ) although silva was toying with cote the whole fight

Because none of the people you listed have mouthed off constantly about how no one deserves to be in the same ring as they do like Silva has.

Thank you. You seeing this guti? Yeah, AS has fought good guys, but try reading my posts. He is ducking the competition NOW. Got that, is it sinking in? HE IS DUCKING COMPETITION NNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!11111

thing is silva never said that.. That was soares who is his manager.. And who cares if he says that , thats his opinion , it doesnt mean he is refusing to fight them

Anderson have only refuse to fight against machida and everyone knows that ... Aside from that he has never said i refuse to have a rematch against henderson or marquart..

Thank you. You seeing this guti? Yeah' date=' AS has fought good guys, but try reading my posts. He is ducking the competition NOW. Got that, is it sinking in? HE IS DUCKING COMPETITION NNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!11111[/quote']

ok lets do a bet .. If anderson silva next fight at middleweight isnt against henderson ,marquart or belford , i will retired from this forum..

If you are so sure anderson is ducking competition then lets bet..

If anderson fights belford for the title in 2010 ( or marquart , henderson) then you retire from the forum forever..

Archived