Of course he isnt fighting-Brock

Thechemicals

Flu my azz.Can you expect anything else from a spaz like Brock Lesnar? The guy is a hot head and an emotional mess and his personal life reflects all those things. Brock is not a disciplined fighter' date=' the guy is trailer trash in a juggernaut body.[/quote']

WOOOW!!!

Thats harsh bro. At least hes still fighting him, unlike A. Silva with his fight. Also Carwin having to 1 up Lesnar saying "I had a bout with SWINE FLU and never considered backing out." Ya, ok. I like you bro, but sometimes youre wicked biast.

WOOOW!!!

Thats harsh bro. At least hes still fighting him' date=' unlike A. Silva with his fight. Also Carwin having to 1 up Lesnar saying "I had a bout with SWINE FLU and never considered backing out." Ya, ok. I like you bro, but sometimes youre wicked biast.[/quote']

That is harsh man...no reason to comment any further.

Flu my azz.Can you expect anything else from a spaz like Brock Lesnar? The guy is a hot head and an emotional mess and his personal life reflects all those things. Brock is not a disciplined fighter' date=' the guy is trailer trash in a juggernaut body.[/quote']

Yeah, he's not disciplined at all. He doesn't train in the middle of a Minnesota forest with no technology or anyone else other than his training partners. Might as well be in sunny LA or Brazil like all the other great champions (minus GSP), eh?

Such a dumb thread.

Yeah' date=' he's not disciplined at all. He doesn't train in the middle of a Minnesota forest with no technology or anyone else other than his training partners. Might as well be in sunny LA or Brazil like all the other great champions (minus GSP), eh?

Such a dumb thread.[/quote']

That makes him a redneck not disciplined.

WOW!!! thats funny ... I thought you was going to make some good points when i seen this thread .So i could reply .LOL But i can't reply to stright garbage ...

Brock was sick and will be at 108 and will roll threw Carwin . He should be 100% to face any fighter in MMA... Because anything can happen.. :o)

I find it interesting that Lesnar ripped on Mir after he had to postpone due to injury, questioning his character, heart, etc. yet Brock gets a case of the sniffles and backs out. Sound fishy to me.

The rumor I heard through the coaching grapevine is that Lesnar was training with some hard-hitting heavyweight strikers to prepare for Carwin and got seriously rocked during sparing. Apparently he had a fairly serious concussion and might not have been cleared to fight even if he wanted to. I guess that's what happens when you're preparing for a legit opponent and not a 50 LHW or a gatekeeper.

I find it interesting that Lesnar ripped on Mir after he had to postpone due to injury' date=' questioning his character, heart, etc. yet Brock gets a case of the sniffles and backs out. Sound fishy to me.

The rumor I heard through the coaching grapevine is that Lesnar was training with some hard-hitting heavyweight strikers to prepare for Carwin and got seriously rocked during sparing. Apparently he had a fairly serious concussion and might not have been cleared to fight even if he wanted to. I guess that's what happens when you're preparing for a legit opponent and not a 50 LHW or a gatekeeper.[/quote']

And the only guy Carwin has beatenb that has any resume at all?

Gonzaga.

Who was beat by a 50 LHW.

Impressive credentials.

If your wondering who will put Fedor down.

10-0 Brett Rogers on Nov 7th. he is the chosen one to do the deed.

I hope so but I doubt it I'm sure Fedor can steam roll through any HW Strikeforce has to pad his record...

As for Lesnar he'll steam roll through Carwin and everyone will being going ape $hit how he cheated some how or layed on Carwin... I'm glad he's getting healthy before he fights Carwin I wouldn't want him to be less than 100% in any fight...

Archived