Koscheck is a warrior

Thechemicals

I used to hate the guy and his hair and we all made jokes about his navy salute but he has really grown on me last 3 fights. He is always ready to fight anyone and they guy puts such effort and heart into his fights. I have seen that man get rocked and stunned hard and still force himself to stay in it to win it.

Koscheck may not beat Rumble but this will not be a walk in the park for Johnson.

I completly agree. Josh is maturing into a really good,exciting fighter and I love watching him fight. I do agree with you also that he's got his hands full with Johnson but, if he can hold out Johnson's initial blast, he might have a shot later on in the fight.

On a slight side note, I've been reading a lot of posts on these forums about UFC 106 being a crap card?? Seriously, I just don't get it. The card is stacked with great fights in my opinion with Koscheck v Johnson one of many exciting fights. If The Nogg v Luiz fight is also confirmed then it should be even better!! Am I missing something?

I completly agree. Josh is maturing into a really good' date='exciting fighter and I love watching him fight. I do agree with you also that he's got his hands full with Johnson but, if he can hold out Johnson's initial blast, he might have a shot later on in the fight.

On a slight side note, I've been reading a lot of posts on these forums about UFC 106 being a crap card?? Seriously, I just don't get it. The card is stacked with great fights in my opinion with Koscheck v Johnson one of [i']many[/i] exciting fights. If The Nogg v Luiz fight is also confirmed then it should be even better!! Am I missing something?

No, youre obviously not a casual fan.

er...hardly, I'm just a fan of MMA and couldn't care less about the name/organization it's under!

I will say this though, UFC do it better then anyone else and have the best fighters in the world. I don't think that makes me a **** for stating a fact does it :confused:

I'm just looking at the 106 card and seeing great fights all throughout. It may not be full of TOP names but that does not mean it's not a great card in my opinion.

er...hardly' date=' I'm just a fan of MMA and couldn't care less about the name/organization it's under!

I will say this though, UFC do it better then anyone else and have the best fighters in the world. I don't think that makes me a [b']****[/b] for stating a fact does it :confused:

I'm just looking at the 106 card and seeing great fights all throughout. It may not be full of TOP names but that does not mean it's not a great card in my opinion.

It's not great card. It looks worse than it is because of how great 107 and 108 are. I read somewhere that Rumble walks around at 220 or 225. He should go to 185.

er...hardly' date=' I'm just a fan of MMA and couldn't care less about the name/organization it's under!

I will say this though, UFC do it better then anyone else and have the best fighters in the world. I don't think that makes me a [b']****[/b] for stating a fact does it :confused:

Dana could probably polish up a turd and you would want to buy and think it is the greatest thing.... cause thats all this card is... a polished turd

I dont recall the details of the fight but Koscheck fought not too long ago against someone who rocked him,buckled him, and dropped him like 3 times within 2-3 minutes of the round and Koscheck just wouldnt give up and he didnt backpeddle from the damage either. He intelligently held his ground stunned and defended then exploded with his own agression while still stunned. Man Koscheck is really the unknown prospect of the UFC.

I really love the skills Johnson brings to the ring but Koscheck will outlast him. Koschek to win.

I used to hate the guy and his hair and we all made jokes about his navy salute but he has really grown on me last 3 fights. He is always ready to fight anyone and they guy puts such effort and heart into his fights. I have seen that man get rocked and stunned hard and still force himself to stay in it to win it.

Koscheck may not beat Rumble but this will not be a walk in the park for Johnson.

He is always ready to fight anyone? Yeah, because it's really gutsy to fight a guy who just fought a month before.

His last three match ups -

Yoshida - a guy with no striking, who's only hope was to get the fight to the ground. Oh what, he was facing a wrestler? Well, we know how that song and dance goes.

Thiago - KO'd Kos, after he had been ridiculed for four minutes on his horrid striking.

Trigg - Oh, congratulations he beat an old man with the same tools but half the skill-set and athletic ability as him.

Now he's fighting a guy who will go twice in a month, and is probably expecting to win. I hope he gets knocked the hell out.

He is always ready to fight anyone? Yeah' date=' because it's really gutsy to fight a guy who just fought a month before.

His last three match ups -

Yoshida - a guy with no striking, who's only hope was to get the fight to the ground. Oh what, he was facing a wrestler? Well, we know how that song and dance goes.

Thiago - KO'd Kos, after he had been ridiculed for four minutes on his horrid striking.

Trigg - Oh, congratulations he beat an old man with the same tools but half the skill-set and athletic ability as him.

Now he's fighting a guy who will go twice in a month, and is probably expecting to win. I hope he gets knocked the hell out.[/quote']

Being ready to fight anyone doesnt mean he gets to choose who he fights. I want to call you stupid but i wont.

Being ready to fight anyone doesnt mean he gets to choose who he fights. I want to call you stupid but i wont.

LOL, everyone is always ready to fight anyone (except Anderson Silva).

Does that make Keith Jardine the man too, since he never turns down a fight? Hmm ...

Koscheck has pretty much been handed his last three fights on a silver platter, and lost one of them.

Thiago - KO'd Kos' date=' after he had been ridiculed for four minutes on his horrid striking.

.[/quote']

that KO was a joke. Unfortunately ref Marc Goddard made a terrible call by stopping that fight considering Kos was going into guard.

this should be a good fight hopefully KOS takes rumble to the ground and overwhelms him with his wrestling skills.

LOL' date=' everyone is always ready to fight anyone (except Anderson Silva).

Does that make Keith Jardine the man too, since he never turns down a fight? Hmm ...

Koscheck has pretty much been handed his last three fights on a silver platter, and lost one of them.[/quote']

We arent talking about everybody- This thread is for Koscheck.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree i absolutely hated kos but hes grown on me also he is a great ww and is always ready to go he says ill fight every month if they'll let me thats awesome

Archived