Bisping not a great fighter but Kang cant beat him.

Thechemicals

Kang makes alot of mistakes and tends to find himself in the strikezone-inactive and frozen at times. Bisping has enough counter and combinatiopns to blow Kang's head up. He may not be a great fighter but Bisping is alot better than Kang and possibly half of the guys in his division.

Im rooting for him now that my boy Hendon owned his face.

Kang makes alot of mistakes and tends to find himself in the strikezone-inactive and frozen at times. Bisping has enough counter and combinatiopns to blow Kang's head up. He may not be a great fighter but Bisping is alot better than Kang and possibly half of the guys in his division.

I think you underestimate Kang, I am a big fan of Bisping but I know this will be a close fight unless Bisping has improved, hes definately not ALOT better than Kang he maybe has a slight edge.

Being a Brit I suppose I should be a Bisping **** but the truth is: Bisping, in my opinion at least, is a seriously over-hyped and boring fighter.

His record, while on paper looks impressive, is very padded and I think the UFC we're using Bisping to promote UFC in the UK. Now Hardy has come along, Bisping may well be left for dust, especially if he loses against Kang.

Yes he can be fairly elusive (hendo's KO aside), and he can box and move in and out very well scoring points but that's about it! He lacks any kind of snap/punching power to his shots and I can see this either being a boring 3 round Bisping Decision or Kang Knocking him out!

This will be a surprising fight. Both guys will give a great fight as Bisping wont let his last KO happen again' date=' and Kang proving he can hang with the big boys. Great fight, Bis by SD.[/quote']

I might not like Bisping but I see him beating Kang. Not taking anything away from him but I honestly see Bisping overwhelming him. But hopefully Kang punches his face off!

Being a Brit I suppose I should be a Bisping **** but the truth is: Bisping' date=' in my opinion at least, is a seriously over-hyped and boring fighter.

His record, while on paper looks impressive, is very padded and I think the UFC we're using Bisping to promote UFC in the UK. Now Hardy has come along, Bisping may well be left for dust, especially if he loses against Kang.

Yes he can be fairly elusive (hendo's KO aside), and he can box and move[i'] in and out[/i] very well scoring points but that's about it! He lacks any kind of snap/punching power to his shots and I can see this either being a boring 3 round Bisping Decision or Kang Knocking him out!

yeah, im from the UK too and agree 100% with all u have said here. soft punches and kicks....and collect all the points for it!

I think Kang is the better fighter of the 2, but Kang seems to have problems with his mental aspect in fighting now. He seems to go blank sometimes in a fight and that is not the best to help get a win. I think Bisping will back peddle and stick and move as much as he can but it will happen again he will get caught with a hook or straight punch. I think Kang will be more prepaired for this fight than he has since he joined the UFC. Good fight though one that I wanna see finished not a sleeper of a run around the ring descission.

Bisping via decision is the logical choice but I think Kang has been another Pride underperformer like Shogun. If he can get back on track, he will kick Bispings ****. IMO Kang is a more well rounded fighter than Bisping but Bisping may have the striking-edge. Kang was pretty good in his last fights. He owned Belcher before he got caught. Also, Bisping wouldn't be the first fighter struggling after a devastating KO. So I'll pick Kang via TKO for this one.

Agreed Kang does leave himself exposed for a lot of submissions, but I don't think Bisping has any kind of JJ to defeat Kang. And I'd certainly never say Bisping is "alot better" than Kang. I got Denis by SD.

I was agreeing with you all the way up till the end there, but I'll let you off considering you said possibly. I don't actually think he's better than Kang at all, let alone half the guys in the division, and certainly not better than everyone he's won against. Bisping's style is sloppy and is all about the offense. Kang has more tools for the job and they're sharper than Bisping's and I think the Englishman will be the one that gets countered when these two meet.

I was agreeing with you all the way up till the end there' date=' but I'll let you off considering you said possibly. I don't actually think he's better than Kang at all, let alone half the guys in the division, and certainly not better than everyone he's won against. Bisping's style is sloppy and is all about the offense. Kang has more tools for the job and they're sharper than Bisping's and I think the Englishman will be the one that gets countered when these two meet.[/quote']

How can he NOT be better than the fighters he has beat? Sure if you beat someone you have been better than them! Bisping by stoppage (knees =broken bones for kang)

Kang is highly overrated. Bisping at least we know his strengths.

Kang is definitely NOT highly overrated. I think he is under-rated. As for "Pisping" (quote from JJW), I know his strength...which is NONE...unless you call having a big mouth a strenght.

Kang is definitely NOT highly overrated. I think he is under-rated. As for "Pisping" (quote from JJW)' date=' I know his strength...which is NONE...unless you call having a big mouth a strenght.[/quote']

You can't use things like facts, and common sense with Chemy Pants Devil. Just save your breath

Personally, I think they're both underrated right now. Kang has yet to really show his true abilities in the UFC, with a loss to Belcher and rather lackluster performance against Foupa-Pokam. At his best, he could probably be a top ten, if not top five, fighter at MW. Meanwhile, Bisping's skills have been extremely underrated since the Hendo fight, when in all actuality he's a tough fight for pretty much anyone in the division and is ranked far too low, I believe.

Personally, I've got Bisping winning by UD. However, I think it will be a very good fight and wouldn't be surprised at all if Kang wins, especially if he gets back to how he fought pre-UFC.

Personally' date=' I think they're both underrated right now. Kang has yet to really show his true abilities in the UFC, with a loss to Belcher and rather lackluster performance against Foupa-Pokam. At his best, he could probably be a top ten, if not top five, fighter at MW. Meanwhile, Bisping's skills have been extremely underrated since the Hendo fight, when in all actuality he's a tough fight for pretty much anyone in the division and is ranked far too low, I believe.

Personally, I've got Bisping winning by UD. However, I think it will be a very good fight and wouldn't be surprised at all if Kang wins, especially if he gets back to how he fought pre-UFC.[/quote']

Kang is junk. What exactly does he do that makes him even good?

Michael Bisping is going to dismantle Kang in one round. Michael is too quick and should look to swarm Kang early(if he back peddles and trys to be elusive he may be in for a long night). I’m tired of everyone bad mouthing Bisping, he got caught by one of the best p4p fighters on the planet. Imo Hendo is one of the top ten LHW in the world; his power and size was just too much for Bisping. If you watch that fight over and over you can see Bisping wasn’t doing everything wrong…just the major mistake of circling to Dan’s big right hand. The idea of circling and countering Henderson was smart…staying in the pocket and trading with Hendo would have been dumb and trying to wrestle him is comedic in itself. Bisping is better than half of the MW division even after the Knockout loss to Dan and will prove it in a couple weeks. After Bisping defeats Kang I would like to see him fight Okami or Sonnen.

I can see Kang winning the fight. But if Bisping is as motivated as I think he will be after the Hendo KO, and providing he hasn't underestimated Kang, then I think he should get the win.

They're both good fighters, but neither of them are ever gonna realistically be title contenders. Not in my opinion anyway.

I stopped listening to anything," The chemicals" posted along time ago, this guy is the same moron who called forrest damager goods, and then praises tito ortiz, what a tool! and kang might not be the best fighter, but he has better wins, over better opponents then bisping, not to mention good knockout power, i look forward to bisping being over confident, and once again waking up, wondering wtf just happened!

I think this is going to be a good fight, and i dont think it will go to a decision.

A lot of people are underestimating Kang, this guy can fight, Yeah he bottled it against Belcher, but if you watch some of his fights from Pride you will see a fighter with a lot of talant.

On the other hand, Bisping has got a hell of a lot to prove to the UFC after the ****e performance against Hendo, and he also needs to win back some of his supporters trust because there are a lot of fans who turned on him after his piss poor and disrespectful showings on TUF9!!

If the TUF3 winner Mike Bisping turns up and comes out aggressive and takes the fight to Kang then i think he will have his hand raised at the end of the fight,

but if the so called new and improved Bisping come out looking like Tom Hanks in Phillidelphia and countering all the time appears, then i think he could well end up catching flies again.

I do however think he is in a lose - lose situation with some people on this forum, If Bisping wins, then it will be because Kang bottled it again or was a crap apponent, but if Kang wins then people will be calling for Bisping to be cut!

I hope to God Bisping has took this seriously and comes out and "FIGHTS"

Good luck Mike!

Originally Posted by JujitsWho

Jesus Chemy Pants.....the Phail is strong with you.

Kang might beat himself sometimes, but he is miles ahead of Pisping as a fighter. I expect more from a MMA God........

Sorry sir but I am going to have to ask you to remove the first word in your first sentence.

Originally Posted by JujitsWho

Kang might beat himself sometimes' date=' but he is miles ahead of Pisping as a fighter. I expect more from a MMA God........

Sorry sir but I am going to have to ask you to remove the first word in your first sentence.[/quote']

You know this is an actual name right? Not just a reference to the Lord.

Plus, sometimes its best not to say anything at all.

Also, it was specifically said to you that Religious Threads are out of the question, but that does not extend to saying a Mexican man's name in vain.

Kang ftw.

• 2 weeks later...

Kang might beat himself sometimes' date=' but he is miles ahead of Pisping as a fighter. I expect more from a MMA God........[/quote']

The fail is strong in you my misguided forum monkey

You can't use things like facts' date=' and common sense with Chemy Pants Devil. Just save your breath[/quote']

Yes yes of course.

Kang will win. Quote it.

Quoted.

I stopped listening to anything' date='" The chemicals" posted along time ago, this guy is the same moron who called forrest damager goods, and then praises tito ortiz, what a tool! and kang might not be the best fighter, but he has better wins, over better opponents then bisping, not to mention good knockout power, i look forward to bisping being over confident, and once again waking up, wondering wtf just happened![/quote']

Priceless

+1

-1 you mean.

• 10 months later...

Archived