Sign in to follow this  
Thechemicals

Swick will terminate Hardy- too bad i like the guy.

Hardy's greatest weakness really came out his last fight. The guy has zero ground game....i almost want to say its in the negatives. Swick is going to submit this man very quickly.

Dan Hardy in my opinion is the best the Brits have to offer. he is accurate,fast, and has great boxing but like alot of Brits, his Jiu jitsu is awkward and poor.

Swick has this in the bag.

hardy has ground game. In his defence v marcus davis he realy couldnt shift him due to davis huge strength advantage , he is a bigger stronger guy-that hardy managed to win goes into his favour imo. But i see this fight been a war with a ko in it..will swick get it? maybe so he has the top flight experiance but its anyones guess imo

I'll be rooting for Hardy but not because I actually care if he wins. I just want Bisping to lose and Hardy to win so that Hardy becomes the new British poster boy.

I'll be rooting for Hardy but not because I actually care if he wins. I just want Bisping to lose and Hardy to win so that Hardy becomes the new British poster boy.

I dread to think who you Brits think the American poster boy is...

I dread to think who you Brits think the American poster boy is...

I'm not a Brit I just really hate Bisping. He is a farce. He was built up as the next big thing but he is horrible.

I'm not a Brit I just really hate Bisping. He is a farce. He was built up as the next big thing but he is horrible.

Yeh but could you imagine what the Brits think of a USA mma poster child? I bet its Brock and they think we are all supporting that meathead.

Yeh but could you imagine what the Brits think of a USA mma poster child? I bet its Brock and they think we are all supporting that meathead.

LOL after the way he got booed at 100 i doubt we think that

Asif Hardy will knock Swick out you fools cant wait to see this fight be a good one, but Paul Daley will soon be a welterweight Contender at the top flight

Whoever said swick's gonna win because of hardy's insufficient ground game is ignorant. They're most likely going to keep it standing with swick knocking him out in the 2nd round.

na, we're not dumb. i dont really give a s*** about Brock....or Bisping for that matter.

I don't think he's got bad jujitsu, but his wrestling sucks ****. I can't see Swick taking it to the ground though, and I certainly can't see him going for a submission.

I think they'll stand up and bang until someone gets knocked out. And I'm pretty sure that's gonna be Hardy. Although I do hope that Hardy can pull off the upset - I like the guy.

I don't think he's got bad jujitsu' date=' but his wrestling sucks ****. I can't see Swick taking it to the ground though, and I certainly can't see him going for a submission.

I think they'll stand up and bang until someone gets knocked out. And I'm pretty sure that's gonna be Hardy. Although I do hope that Hardy can pull off the upset - I like the guy.[/quote']

You must not know about the famouse Swickatine.

There is this new invention that means a lot of information is now global rather than localised. It's called the internet. Plus we do actually get to see the UFC in our caves. So, so ignorant.

Hardy's greatest weakness really came out his last fight. The guy has zero ground game....i almost want to say its in the negatives. Swick is going to submit this man very quickly.

Dan Hardy in my opinion is the best the Brits have to offer. he is accurate' date='fast, and has great boxing but like alot of Brits, his Jiu jitsu is awkward and poor.

Swick has this in the bag.[/quote']

Agreed that Hardy is the best the Brits have to offer, although Semtex looks like he might change that up.

I wouldn't say Swick has this in the bag though. Swick is gonna want to impress people, and may decide to keep this a banger. He's got great hands, but so does Hardy, and I see this a standing KO - not sure from who though. Should be a great brawl.

Dan Hardy in my opinion is the best the Brits have to offer. he is accurate' date='fast, and has great boxing but like alot of Brits, his Jiu jitsu is awkward and poor.

You are right Dan has no ground game so it will be a easy for swick to sub him...i just hope Swick will stand whit him so we can se some of Hardys skills. I think Dan will beat Swick standing and then Swick will take him down and sub him. I just hope Dan rocks him before that =)

Swick wins by sub 2 round.....but im hoping that Dan wins by gnp 1 round

Lol every UFC this guy predicted wrong...I miss him.