Both TUF winners Pearson/Wilks to lose.

Thechemicals

i was impressed with wilks versatility in the tuf final he definatly stepped upto the plate if hes continued to improve i have him down for a easy victory. Pearson is so so in my eyes just a journeyman.

Agree 100% with this. I think Wilks has added a lot to his game and will win by submission. We shall see I guess.

I 'm pulling for all the Brits simply because us Brits are the underdogs in the UFC (I think Hathaway will beat Taylor but it will be very close).

I like the look of Brown v Wilks, unpredictable fight. I thnk WIlks has alot to offer at WW, anyone that hands a beating to DJ is no joke.

Pearson v Winner in the TUF9 final was a non-fight, the guys are mates and just cancelled eachother out for 15 mins. I think you will see much better performances from both guys.

I 'm pulling for all the Brits simply because us Brits are the underdogs in the UFC (I think Hathaway will beat Taylor but it will be very close).

I like the look of Brown v Wilks' date=' unpredictable fight. I thnk WIlks has alot to offer at WW, anyone that hands a beating to DJ is no joke.

Pearson v Winner in the TUF9 final was a non-fight, the guys are mates and just cancelled eachother out for 15 mins. I think you will see much better performances from both guys.[/quote']

100% agree, applause

I think a lot of people are underestimating Wilks. Matt Brown is a good fighter, but if Wilks has continued to improve since the Damarques fight then I think it could be a close one. I'm not sure about Pearson though. I do think that Andre is a better fighter but just had a crap game plan in their fight.

I'm gonna say, Wilks to win by TKO, Pearson to lose by decision.

Archived