Fedor Emilianenko: Pictures from his traing camp

freedom

Hmmm....Looks like a fighter that is afraid to fight better competition, because he doesn't wanna lose his False P4P title. Because once he loses that, he loses money. His Draw of large contracts will disappear and M1- Global will circle the Drain like Affliction.

Better Competition:

Brock Lesnar vs Fedor: Brock wins via GnP

Shane Carwin vs. Fedor: Carwin wins via KO

Cain Valasquez vs Fedor: Cain wins via GnP

Randy Couture vs Fedor: Couture wins via GnP

Frank Mir vs Fedor: Fedor wins via KO

Noguiera vs Fedor: Fedor wins via decision

Kongo vs Fedor: Fedor via Sub

Junior Dos Santos vs. Fedor: Junior via KO

in the UFC Fedor would be just slightly better than Average he would Never have the gold around his waist. Not only that I believe every UFC light-heavy weight would be too much for him ecspecially: Shogun, Machida, Evans, Rampage, Thiago Silva.

Until he defeats one of the listed UFC fighters listed above besides Nog; Fedor is in my Opinion P4P Sh*t.

633801847724396865-FlameShield-t2.jpg

Hmmm....Looks like a fighter that is afraid to fight better competition' date=' because he doesn't wanna lose his False P4P title. Because once he loses that, he loses money. His Draw of large contracts will disappear and M1- Global will circle the Drain like Affliction.

Better Competition:

in the UFC Fedor would be just slightly better than Average he would Never have the gold around his waist. Not only that I believe every UFC light-heavy weight would be too much for him ecspecially: Shogun, Machida, Evans, Rampage, Thiago Silva.

Until he defeats one of the listed UFC fighters listed above besides Nog; Fedor is in my Opinion P4P Sh*t.

Wow Fedor has beaten much better names than you put up there. I think you have not seen him fight much at all. Its ok though you will get a chance to watch him against Rogers then you will change on it a bit. I will agree he can't be seen as the best P4P anymore due to inactivity but i will say he is still the best HW out there and Brock would get submited very fast. Remember for Brock to win he has to take down and get on top of a guy with possiably the best submission game. Thats just bad math for Brock.

SoCalled Better Competition:

Brock Lesnar vs Fedor: Fedor wins by Sub

Shane Carwin vs. Fedor: Fedor wins by Boo-Yah

Cain Valasquez vs Fedor: Fedor wins by Awesomeness

Randy Couture vs Fedor: Fedor wins just by breathing

Junior Dos Santos vs. Fedor: Good fight tough too call

Good thing to know your opinion dont matter to anyone one bit!!!!

The fact that you put Kongo vs Fedor is worth the FAIL.

You should've said Gonzaga vs Fedor, that would have awarded you some points..........

Wow Fedor has beaten much better names than you put up there. I think you have not seen him fight much at all. Its ok though you will get a chance to watch him against Rogers then you will change on it a bit. I will agree he can't be seen as the best P4P anymore due to inactivity but i will say he is still the best HW out there and Brock would get submited very fast. Remember for Brock to win he has to take down and get on top of a guy with possiably the best submission game. Thats just bad math for Brock.

1. what do you think would keep Brock from taking Fedor down on his back?

2. Fedor is no way strong enough to pull off a Kimura, or armbar on Brock.

3. Brock would power out of a triangle choke plus Fedor's Legs are too short to lock around Brocks upperbody.

4. He would not get Brock's back for a rear naked choke, he doesn't have the agilty or wrestling to pull that off.

5. The best fighters he has fought other than Nog are as follows:

Andrei Arlovski

Tim Silvia

Mirko CroCop

Mark Coleman

Heath Herring

And they all have gotten handled in the UFC. They are only Gatekeeper Quality fighters. Although Arlovski and Tim are former UFC Champions it was at the time the Weakest division in the UFC and Randy moved up to Heavyweight to make it more exciting and handled Tim Silvia and took the Title. Any of Fedor's defeated opponents would get

beaten by my list of fighters in my previous post. Otherwise they would be competing in the UFC now and would be in title contention.

What really aggrivates me the most is even if Fedor signs with the UFC after his 3 fight deal with Strikeforce, When he loses to Either Lesnar,Carwin or anyone else. Fedor fan will just make excuses. Saying they didn't fight Fedor in his Prime or they were afraid to stand and stike with him or some other excuse.

It is no secret that I am a fan of Lesnar's. But if he gets beat by Carwin, then he got beat that night. No excuses. if you lose you lose. Maybe the rematch would be different.

My whole point is the UFC's current roster has the Best talent it ever has. And the Fighter would be way too much for Fedor.

Hmmm....Looks like a fighter that is afraid to fight better competition' date=' because he doesn't wanna lose his False P4P title. Because once he loses that, he loses money. His Draw of large contracts will disappear and M1- Global will circle the Drain like Affliction.

Better Competition:

[/quote']

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

Good thing to know your opinion dont matter to anyone one bit!!!!

The fact that you put Kongo vs Fedor is worth the FAIL.

You should've said Gonzaga vs Fedor' date=' that would have awarded you some points..........[/quote']

Boo-yah

Awesomeness

just breathing

are unintelligent Nut-Hugging Comments. Cough them balls back up boy! Those belong to Fedor's wife.

I really don't care what anyone thinks of my opinion. I need no approval of others. Nore do i need to try and Down talk others and try to use clever sarcastic comments to look cool on forums.

I understand Fedor has a large fan base that disagree.... and that is there opinion. That is why I hope Fedor signs with the UFC so I and everyone else: the lovers and haters can shut up about FEDOR.

are unintelligent Nut-Hugging Comments. Cough them balls back up boy! Those belong to Fedor's wife.

I really don't care what anyone thinks of my opinion. I need no approval of others. Nore do i need to try and Down talk others and try to use clever sarcastic comments to look cool on forums.

the fact that you think brock lesnar with his extensive mixed martial arts background and long illustrious career could beat fedor and the fact you have him as your avatar shows your level of nut huggery. and then you contradict yourself by telling someone to cough them balls back up and immediately after you say that you dont try and talk down to people to look cool. you have reached a new level with that one.

the fact that you think brock lesnar with his extensive mixed martial arts background and long illustrious career could beat fedor and the fact you have him as your avatar shows your level of nut huggery. and then you contradict yourself by telling someone to cough them balls back up and immediately after you say that you dont try and talk down to people to look cool. you have reached a new level with that one.

Ummm to Nutthugger Mr. Cool wannabe himself. Why not Quote properly. I said yes I am a fan of Brock Lesnar. But I never said he couldn't be Defeated. I even made a mention of Carwin beating him in one of the posts. I know everyone can lose. It just seems you Fedor ****s think he is a God and unbeatable. My reasoning behind Lesnar defeating Fedor is this: Brock would take Fedor down, Fedor is not big enough or Strong enough to Stuff the takedown Nor is he Agile enough to dodge it. Once Fedor is on his Back Brock would Pin one of Fedor's arms down and commence GnP. Any Kimura or Armbar attempts ( which by the way are Fedor's favorite Subs) Brock being as Powerful as he is will pull his Arm out ( Easily I might add ). With eventually a Ref stopping the fight due to GnP.

Do I think Brock is unbeatable No. I just believe that to beat him is gonna take either someone his size and same skill set or someone that is quick enough to dodge all his takedowns and wait for him to gas then go in for a K.O. But Fedor is none of that. So there for I believe Lesnar would easily defeat Fedor.

And my downtalking was specifically for caveman because of the Terms he used and his assumption that I care whether my opinion matters to others. And that I care that he believes I Fail. I don't see how I failed. I attempted to post a comment of my opinion and did so. So I suceeded at posting my comment. I did not fail.

Better Competition:

Your opinion doesn't matter because you're obviously completely new to MMA. The only fighter that would pose a problem, and yet still be overcome in the first round, is Lesnar. Fedor would SCHOOL everyone else in the division with ease. That you think Shane Carwin, Velasquez or Dos Santos could beat Fedor so handidly is hilarious. And I'm JDS biggest fan. You're aware that Fedor beat Nog twice? Technically 3 times, but it was a NC.

Nog in his prime was three times the fighter anyone you've listed in HW.

If you think anyone at LHW would even phase Fedor, you're even dumber than I thought.

Ummm to Nutthugger Mr. Cool wannabe himself. Why not Quote properly. I said yes I am a fan of Brock Lesnar. But I never said he couldn't be Defeated. I even made a mention of Carwin beating him in one of the posts. I know everyone can lose. It just seems you Fedor ****s think he is a God and unbeatable. My reasoning behind Lesnar defeating Fedor is this: Brock would take Fedor down' date=' Fedor is not big enough or Strong enough to Stuff the takedown Nor is he Agile enough to dodge it. Once Fedor is on his Back Brock would Pin one of Fedor's arms down and commence GnP. Any Kimura or Armbar attempts ( which by the way are Fedor's favorite Subs) Brock being as Powerful as he is will pull his Arm out ( Easily I might add ). With eventually a Ref stopping the fight due to GnP.

Do I think Brock is unbeatable No. I just believe that to beat him is gonna take either someone his size and same skill set or someone that is quick enough to dodge all his takedowns and wait for him to gas then go in for a K.O. But Fedor is none of that. So there for I believe Lesnar would easily defeat Fedor.[/quote']

Hey noob, smarten up. Fedor fans have the right to believe he'll never be beat, cause get what, he's never been beaten. Sure you can play games with the Kohsaka elbow, but get real. He's walked through everyone and has 30 wins. The only fighter close to that stat is Big Nog, and Fedor tooled him 3 times. Have a seat son, and pay attention. Not believing than any of the current UFC heavyweights can or will beat Fedor is not ****y, it's simply a historical fact, 30 fights in the making. Can he be beat? Obviously anyone can be. Will he be beat? I dunno, I'm inclined to think no. He's the most intelligent fighter ever to grace the sport, bar none.

Hey noob' date=' smarten up. Fedor fans have the right to believe he'll never be beat, cause get what, he's never been beaten. Sure you can play games with the Kohsaka elbow, but get real. He's walked through everyone and has 30 wins. The only fighter close to that stat is Big Nog, and Fedor tooled him 3 times. Have a seat son, and pay attention. Not believing than any of the current UFC heavyweights can or will beat Fedor is not ****y, it's simply a historical fact, 30 fights in the making. Can he be beat? Obviously anyone can be. Will he be beat? I dunno, I'm inclined to think no. He's the most intelligent fighter ever to grace the sport, bar none.[/quote']

I am not a Noob to the Sport. I enjoyed the Original UFC no weight class and fighters having to fight 3 times in a night tournament style. I remember when Tank Abbot was a supposed Feared Striker. I have watched Pride and Affliction and the rest. My beliefs of who could beat Fedor will be put to the Test if he ever signs with the UFC. Which I doubt he will because he wants M-1 global to Marquee UFC events to get a Percentage of PPV Sponsoring. Which Dana White and Joe Silva will not allow.

Archived