If you could party with 5 people

WVU0507

God, this is tough... I guess it would depend what kind of party, there are so many possible combinations of cool people.

How about for general purpose fun:

GSP (of course :o)

Hugh Jackman

Viggo Mortensen

Dana White

Shakira (so I wouldn't be the only girl)

That would be pretty awesome! :D

Like what does it do i've never tried before?:confused:

It makes you feel good. It's a promethazine and codeine combo. syrup. But it's also what Pimp C died from, because he fell asleep on it and his respiratory system decreased to the point he stopped breathing. Gotta be careful if you're gonna take it and then fall asleep. If you mix it with Sprite and a jolly rancher, it's called Lean, which you may have heard from Texas rappers. The term "Lean" actually originated in Houston, and they call it "Lean" because that's what it makes you do.

It makes you feel good. It's a promethazine and codeine combo. syrup. But it's also what Pimp C died from' date=' because he fell asleep on it and his respiratory system decreased to the point he stopped breathing. Gotta be careful if you're gonna take it and then fall asleep. If you mix it with Sprite and a jolly rancher, it's called Lean, which you may have heard from Texas rappers. The term "Lean" actually originated in Houston, and they call it "Lean" because that's what it makes you do.[/quote']

used for pnuemonia when it is actually painful to breathe, very powerful :)

It makes you feel good. It's a promethazine and codeine combo. syrup. But it's also what Pimp C died from' date=' because he fell asleep on it and his respiratory system decreased to the point he stopped breathing. Gotta be careful if you're gonna take it and then fall asleep. If you mix it with Sprite and a jolly rancher, it's called Lean, which you may have heard from Texas rappers. The term "Lean" actually originated in Houston, and they call it "Lean" because that's what it makes you do.[/quote']

Oh i've def heard of it...i may have to try that sometime:)

Jessica Alba

Jennefer Love Hewitt

Hale Berry

Jennifer Anniston

Megan Fox

I was waiting for someone to say some girls, you big bunch of ****s!

Seriously I got

Lil Wayne

GSP

Rampage

Chad Ocho Cinco

Lesnar (I know he would get belligerent drunk and do some funny **** brute **** like fight someone or a whole group of people)

I bet Lesnar could finish a few cases on his own!

I have a lifetime perscription for promethazine because of a surgery i had. : )

Archived