Diego Sanchez

rhys_ufc

This guy is a beast and hope he takes the title at 107...whats your thoughts on him as a fighter and his chances of taking the belt off the best man at 155?....Yes its probably a repost but i dont care lol

The guy is a true warrior, superb fighter with unbelieviable aggression and cardio. BJ and Diego arre both 2 of my faves and im sooooo excited about this fight, i really hope BJ has trained properly this fight & doesn't gas. I hope it goes to the 5th with a sub or ko with 10 secs left don't care who

Id say its 60 / 40 in BJ's favour tho

good' date=' i love him as a fighter and to count him out would be stuuupid.[/quote']

Diego is very intense fighter and is at home in the 155 weight division. Its too bad that Bj Penn is the champion there. IMO Bj is a heavy favorite in this match.Im not counting Diego out. If Bj wins this fight i dont see anyone coming close to Bj's title in the near future.

Diego is very intense fighter and is at home in the 155 weight division. Its too bad that Bj Penn is the champion there. IMO Bj is a heavy favorite in this match.Im not counting Diego out. If Bj wins this fight i dont see anyone coming close to Bj's title in the near future.

100% agree with this,who else is there?....Aoki if he comes,Edgar,Maynard etc probably wont even be able to take Bj down....what do you think the key is to beat Bj?,you can't use GSP gameplan because hes bigger and stronger.I think its intensity but with a purpose.

100% agree with this' date='who else is there?....Aoki if he comes,Edgar,Maynard etc probably wont even be able to take Bj down....what do you think the key is to beat Bj?,you can't use GSP gameplan because hes bigger and stronger.I think its intensity but with a purpose.[/quote']

Maybe rumble could cut to LW and KO him? :)

whats your thoughts on him as a fighter and his chances of taking the belt off the best man at 155?...l

I've grown to like Sanchez over time. I like the intensity he brings to his fights and it's obvious that he's willing to train like a madman to be a top competitor. I think he's going to take BJ down and pummel him and I will enjoy every second of it.

I think you should review Kos vs Stevens and BJ vs Stevens for a glimpse into what is going to happen.

If Diego makes it out of the first round I will be very much impressed with his heart.

If Diego makes it out of the 1st round????,Bj isnt that intense to go and finish the fight in the 1st.please review his fights

KOS vs stevens....how am i suppose to review that fight when it didnt happen...(mod edit)

If Diego makes it out of the 1st round????' date='Bj isnt that intense to go and finish the fight in the 1st.please review his fights

KOS vs stevens....how am i suppose to review that fight when it didnt happen...dumb ****[/quote']

Oh that right, I meanmt Diego vs Stevems - you know, that 5 round sleepfest from England where DFiego managed to out box Stevens.

NOw, did Stevens make the 5th round with BJ.\

Let me think.......

Oh that right' date=' I meanmt Diego vs Stevems - you know, that 5 round sleepfest from England where DFiego managed to out box Stevens.

Let me think.......[/quote']

BJ is simply far ahead of everyone else in this weight class. if he finishes Sanchez. IMO Bj is the most dominant champion in the UFC.

I don't see Diego being able to take this fight anywhere where he would win. Diego has ok stand up but its nothing compared to bj's boxing. Bj also has very heavy hands. I also don't think that Diego will be able to take Bj down. Bj will hop on one foot all day long while throwing punches. If the fight does go to the ground Bj's world class bjj will shine. Diego will bring the fight through and if Bj doesn't come into this fight conditioned like he did with Kenny he could lose a decision. Diego's only chance is if bj beats himself.

I think you should review Kos vs Stevens and BJ vs Stevens for a glimpse into what is going to happen.

If Diego makes it out of the first round I will be very much impressed with his heart.

I think you mean Stevenson right?

Oh that right' date=' I meanmt Diego vs Stevems - you know, that 5 round sleepfest from England where DFiego managed to out box Stevens.

Alright, figured it out. DIEGO SANCHEZ VS JOE STEVENSON in a 3 round, non title fight. Take your time man, spelling and knowledge are everything.

I don't see Diego being able to take this fight anywhere where he would win. Diego has ok stand up but its nothing compared to bj's boxing. Bj also has very heavy hands. I also don't think that Diego will be able to take Bj down. Bj will hop on one foot all day long while throwing punches. If the fight does go to the ground Bj's world class bjj will shine. Diego will bring the fight through and if Bj doesn't come into this fight conditioned like he did with Kenny he could lose a decision. Diego's only chance is if bj beats himself.

I completely agree. Although I highly doubt he's gonna stray from the new training. It seems he finally found the right mix, and has the motivation to stay the champ. Here's hoping he stays at LW.

no way ti will never happen' date='rumble is a frickin huge welterweight I dotn think hell cut to be in the lw division I hear rumble walks around at 200 somethin idk,

if diego can further<

HAHAHAHA what is with some people taking obvious jokes serious?,he was joking about the cutting weight dude hahahaha

HAHAHAHA what is with some people taking obvious jokes serious?' date='he was joking about the cutting weight dude hahahaha[/quote']

I knew it was but I thought about it for a little bit. because you know as well as I do thats theres deedeedees in this forum that think it can happen.:P:p:p

and diego KO'd florian inside 90 seconds and it took bj 4 rounds to finish florian.... whats your point exactly

This guy is a beast and hope he takes the title at 107...whats your thoughts on him as a fighter and his chances of taking the belt off the best man at 155?....Yes its probably a repost but i dont care lol

Bj Penn is going to gas like a repossesed SUV someone couldnt afford and got a cash for clunkers car, Diego is going to explode on him and you know Penn cant handle explosions like that after seeing what GSP did to him

Archived