after the rumble vs kos fight goes down...

Dwillin87

Is anyone really interested in watching GSP beat Kos up again?

What a total waste of everone's time.

How is GSP supposed to get up for that one?

That;s like Silva having to fight Marquart or Hendo again. Or . god forbid, Franklin.

Or BJ having to fight Diego.

The UFC is a wasteland. There isn;t a legitimate title shot in the whole organisation.

That;s like Silva having to fight Marquart or Hendo again. Or . god forbid' date=' Franklin.

The UFC is a wasteland. There isn;t a legitimate title shot in the whole organisation.[/quote']

Carwin vs Brock?

Diego vs BJ?....they never met btw

Rua vs Machida?

even though Silva beat Hendo and Marq that was yrs ago and they are two of the top fighters in the world in that weight class. if ur champion u have to beat the top contenders and if u dont want to fight someone a second bout then u should prob bump up a weight division.

GSP beat KOS by decision.....only way KOS gets another shot is by working his way back up the ladder just like Hendo and Marq are doing. If he beats Rumble he will prob have to fight another contender b4 getting a title shot. to say "how does gsp get up for that " is ignorant and stupid.

imo Kos has the best shot to take GSP's belt in that division.

SO we agree.

There is definately no legitmate WW title fight out there.

Kos VS GSP is a joke.

GSP deserved a rematch with Hughes because he was winning the fight until he got caught' date='.

Kos had his shot and it wasn;t even close.

Now he's a gatekeeper and nobody wants to see GSP beat him up again.[/quote']

we dont agree......

UFC has the best fighters in the world .....to be the best u have to beat the best even if u have to do it twice. if a champion feels he has cleaned out a weight class then its time to step up to a bigger challenge and put on some weight and move up.

I hope i see GSP vs Kos again;.....i think KOS would beat him (im biased but think its very possible).....no one thought Shogun had a chance

I think Rumble may be able to give GSP a good fight..but i don't see him beating Kos. Kos is gonna take him down over and over and get a UD victory... I'm a huge Kos fan but i don't know if he can mess with GSP.. I really like Swick vs GSP. Swick is just explosive enough to catch GSP..as long as he can defend a takedown.

That;s like Silva having to fight Marquart or Hendo again. Or . god forbid' date=' Franklin.

The UFC is a wasteland. There isn;t a legitimate title shot in the whole organisation.[/quote']

Thats a bad example bro, hendo gave silva alot of trouble and destroyed him in the first round, silva didnt even ko him he tapped him, i would like to see that fight again because nobody has koed hendo or silva yet,

I think Rumble may be able to give GSP a good fight..but i don't see him beating Kos. Kos is gonna take him down over and over and get a UD victory... I'm a huge Kos fan but i don't know if he can mess with GSP.. I really like Swick vs GSP. Swick is just explosive enough to catch GSP..as long as he can defend a takedown.

You know...Johnson has a wrestling background as well. It may not be as impressive as Koscheck's, but it isn't going to be easy for Koscheck to just take him down over and over. Johnson is literally huge for that weight class. I can't see Koscheck winning. But, like the other people are saying, let's see if Johnson can make weight this time.

This is the funniest thing i ever heard.Kos is an over rated bum who has lost to any legit fighter he fought.He has only beaten nobodies and one fighter who should have retired five years ago.That is all.

yeah...BJ vs Diego, I'd hate to see that again...................................................................................................................

SO we agree.

There is definately no legitmate WW title fight out there.

Kos VS GSP is a joke.

GSP deserved a rematch with Hughes because he was winning the fight until he got caught' date='.

Kos had his shot and it wasn;t even close.

Now he's a gatekeeper and nobody wants to see GSP beat him up again.[/quote']

When KOS fought GSP, it wasn't for a belt. So this time around is a totally different story. Even if it was, enough time has gone by and GSP has fought plenty. KOS is also 7-1 since he lost to GSP. A win over Rumble would further validate him as #1 contender.

You're a joke,

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing GSP vs Koscheck again. The first fight went the distance, and now, with a belt on the line, there would be more time to have a finish.

Secondly, BJ Penn VS Diego is a GREAT fight. If you're not looking forward to seeing it, then why do you even watch MMA?

What do you want the UFC to do? Keep the titles away from the ones that are deserving of them? Not too much you can do when your current champions are far better than the rest of their competition.

BTW.. Diego Sanchez will WIN the LW title.

When KOS fought GSP' date=' it wasn't for a belt. So this time around is a totally different story. Even if it was, enough time has gone by and GSP has fought plenty. KOS is also 7-1 since he lost to GSP. A win over Rumble would further validate him as #1 contender.[/quote']

Actually, he's lost twice.

He got knocked out by Paulo Thiago, and lost a decision to Thiago Alves.

Another point I'd like to make..

When KOS fought GSP the first time, he wasn't training wrestling. Now that he knows that GSP has, can and will out-wrestle him, we will see an improved Josh Koscheck.

The man is no joke. If he really puts in the time and effort, and focuses on the right areas in his training, he could be a legitmate threat to GSP's title.

You know...Johnson has a wrestling background as well. It may not be as impressive as Koscheck's' date=' but it isn't going to be easy for Koscheck to just take him down over and over. Johnson is literally huge for that weight class. I can't see Koscheck winning. But, like the other people are saying, let's see if Johnson can make weight this time.[/quote']

Kos's wrestling is way better than Johnson's, and I think he's technically better on his feet. Johnson's got one punch power though, and will be the bigger man ... especially as he doesn't even bother with making weight.

if kos loses, fitch will step up and dominate johnson like he did to paulo thiago after he caught kos, haha.

if kos wins he'll probablyt get the hughes fight he wants or fight winner of swick/hardy (if swick wins and doesn't get a title shot it's ********), then get WW title shot.

EDIT: saw semtex and kampmann mixed in there. don't forget about carlos condit. if he beats semtex he'll be in the mix as well

if kos loses' date=' fitch will step up and dominate johnson like he did to paulo thiago after he caught kos, haha.

if kos wins he'll probablyt get the hughes fight he wants or fight winner of swick/hardy (if swick wins and doesn't get a title shot it's ********), then get WW title shot.

EDIT: saw semtex and kampmann mixed in there. don't forget about carlos condit. if he beats semtex he'll be in the mix as well[/quote']

Kos wants Tiki after Hughes ... :) The "Natural Born Killer" will come up to speed, bank it !

if kos loses' date=' fitch will step up and dominate johnson like he did to paulo thiago after he caught kos, haha.

EDIT: saw semtex and kampmann mixed in there. don't forget about carlos condit. if he beats semtex he'll be in the mix as well[/quote']

I honestly don't think Condit deserves to be mentioned with this group of people...Sure, he did good in the WEC, but he's only had two fights in the UFC, one of which he lost. I think he has potential, but has a long ways to go.

Archived