Self Proclaimed MMA god speaks- Bj Penn will Destroy Sanchez worse than Kenny

Thechemicals

Florian saved himself a very quick azz whooping by clinching and pressing Bj to the cage. Eventually Bj owned Florian when Florian attempted to win a round.

Diego will not be coming in to the ring with the same gameplan. Sanchez has only 2 possible conventional plans> to continue his new found standup boxing and push the wrestling in the 3rd,4,5 rounds or> To purely impose his wrestling agression on BJ.

Both plans will get him killed, worse than Florian. While Sanchez's boxing looks acceptable against Stevenson and Impressive against Guida, neither one of those opponents are even half as good at striking,boxing,muay thai, as BJ. Diego will attempt a very sharp striking and defensive boxing round 1 to test his range and Bj's skills and once Penn delivers his first blow to Diego it will be the beginning of the end as Diego will attempt to shoot until his wad is blown and BJ will commence the ownage.

Diego attempting to agressively impose his wrestling will buy him more time and might even get some strikes off but once BJ defends,stuffs,evades Diegos initial onsloaught itll be back to pummeling the poor kid.

BJ Penn will be champion forever most likely.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont like saying people dont have a chance because anyone can win a fight, but ive gone through this fight so many times in my head and cant come up with any way that diego can beat penn outside of punchers chance. i have to agree with you chemy, diegos aggressive style is going to work against him, this fight ends in submission or tko for penn.

i dont like saying people dont have a chance because anyone can win a fight' date=' but ive gone through this fight so many times in my head and cant come up with any way that diego can beat penn outside of punchers chance. i have to agree with you chemy, diegos aggressive style is going to work against him, this fight ends in submission or tko for penn.[/quote']

Diego is really good against fighters who back off once their opponent has imposed their will but BJ Penn has never done that in any fight. The more Diego tries to impose his will the more BJ will strike at him and BJ is the hardest hitter in ther LW division. Guy punches with MW power.

i dont like saying people dont have a chance because anyone can win a fight' date=' but ive gone through this fight so many times in my head and cant come up with any way that diego can beat penn outside of punchers chance. i have to agree with you chemy, diegos aggressive style is going to work against him, this fight ends in submission or tko for penn.[/quote']

I'm betting on Rear Naked Choke, but I agree with you completely.

I'm betting on Rear Naked Choke' date=' but I agree with you completely.[/quote']

thats what i was thinking, 3rd or 4th round. penn is going to dictate this fight and decide when he wants to end it. i was not impressed with diego in the stevenson or guida fight. he couldnt finish either, penn would steamroll those two. diegos best shot may be to try and weather the storm and beat him with his cardio, but penn seemed to have his eyes opened after gsp gave it to him from every angle and his cardio looked greatly improved in his fight with kenflo.

thats what i was thinking' date=' 3rd or 4th round. penn is going to dictate this fight and decide when he wants to end it. i was not impressed with diego in the stevenson or guida fight. he couldnt finish either, penn would steamroll those two. diegos best shot may be to try and weather the storm and beat him with his cardio, but penn seemed to have his eyes opened after gsp gave it to him from every angle and his cardio looked greatly improved in his fight with kenflo.[/quote']

Not only decide "when" he wants to end it, but "where"

Diego is not the highest caliber wrestler out there, and BJ Penn has arguably the best takedown defense in the UFC. BJ will be able to decide whether or not he wants to finish it on the ground or standing. The guy has never been knocked down by a strike, and rarely ever gets cut. If the fight stays on the feet, BJ will pick him apart. His counter punching is way better than most LW's and Diego's standup has never been that good.

If it goes to the ground then the fight will be over that much quicker. Sure Diego has some tricks up his sleeve on the ground, but you can't throw elbows when you're mounted (guida - diego)

I think your right chemy...

It will be a sub or tko first or second round. The best thing that could have ever happened to BJ was losing the way he did to GSP. He is definetly looking more like the prodigy now, and he would definetly destroy Diego IMO. I like watching Diego get stomped...it makes me feel good. lol

Diego is really good against fighters who back off once their opponent has imposed their will but BJ Penn has never done that in any fight. The more Diego tries to impose his will the more BJ will strike at him and BJ is the hardest hitter in ther LW division. Guy punches with MW power.

+1

thats what i was thinking' date=' 3rd or 4th round. penn is going to dictate this fight and decide when he wants to end it. i was not impressed with diego in the stevenson or guida fight. he couldnt finish either, penn would steamroll those two. diegos best shot may be to try and weather the storm and beat him with his cardio, but penn seemed to have his eyes opened after gsp gave it to him from every angle and his cardio looked greatly improved in his fight with kenflo.[/quote']

I think Diego will do something that makes BJ mad and when that happens BJ will decide to end it.

Diego will run in like he did in the guida fight and when he eats that first jab to the face you will see the same look you saw in kenflos eyes when he felt BJ power. that o **** im

in big trouble look =)

I think your right chemy...

It will be a sub or tko first or second round. The best thing that could have ever happened to BJ was losing the way he did to GSP. He is definetly looking more like the prodigy now' date=' and he would definetly destroy Diego IMO. I like watching Diego get stomped...it makes me feel good. lol[/quote']

Lol Diego is a Latin god fearing heart filled adrenalin Junkie, He has his moments and i love his style but that particular style is not enough for Championship victories/defenses.

Diego is an exciting fighter and i understand the reason behind people wanting to see him get owned sometimes, he is extremely "out their" sometimes lol.

Florian saved himself a very quick azz whooping by clinching and pressing Bj to the cage. Eventually Bj owned Florian when Florian attempted to win a round.

Diego will not be coming in to the ring with the same gameplan. Sanchez has only 2 possible conventional plans> to continue his new found standup boxing and push the wrestling in the 3rd' date='4,5 rounds or> To purely impose his wrestling agression on BJ.

Both plans will get him killed, worse than Florian. While Sanchez's boxing looks acceptable against Stevenson and Impressive against Guida, neither one of those opponents are even half as good at striking,boxing,muay thai, as BJ. Diego will attempt a very sharp striking and defensive boxing round 1 to test his range and Bj's skills and once Penn delivers his first blow to Diego it will be the beginning of the end as Diego will attempt to shoot until his wad is blown and BJ will commence the ownage.

Diego attempting to agressively impose his wrestling will buy him more time and might even get some strikes off but once BJ defends,stuffs,evades Diegos initial onsloaught itll be back to pummeling the poor kid.

BJ Penn will be champion forever most likely.[/quote']

(Caveman see's the title god and looks around, and no sign of Fedor.......

Caveman leaves the room...........)

I predict Sanchez will win by knockout.

haha definatly not that was a good laugh tho.....it will not be a blow out on anyones part i beleive this will be a good fight and they will test each others chin. Digo could try and pull BJ into brawling he could have a chance but Penn is to disciplined for that Diego i think has a chance in the clinch to with elbows and dirty boxing, but again BJ is good at that too. He wanted to trade elbows in the Florian fight just to show he was better at throwing bows so idk lol It's interesting cant wait!

Diego smashed Florian in the 1st round something Penn didn't do! It wont be easy for Penn. I am taking Diego in 3

that was at a totally different wieght class and florian was just a fat kid trying to make name and get started. he accomplished that even being way out of his weight class(which is why i have alot of respect for him) so i wouldnt put alot of weight on that fight...im sure if florian was at 155 it would have been a different out come.

Diego will not be coming in to the ring with the same gameplan. Sanchez has only 2 possible conventional plans> to continue his new found standup boxing and push the wrestling in the 3rd' date='4,5 rounds or> To purely impose his wrestling agression on BJ.

This is probably the most accurate thing ever written. Nicely done, I couldn't agree more. Solid, solid analysis. Diego is prime to go down in identical fashion to Penn, and as you noted, I don't see any current UFC LW even coming close to taking his belt.

The UFC should snag up Hansen and Alvarez, so at least we'd have some good competition to put in against The Prodigy.

your a (mod edit) man...bj wins this fight(mod edit)

lmao.. i to am a MMA God.. Bj will destroy diego!!!!!!!! (ps. NAGA in 3 weeks : O)

agreed, bj is gonna romp on sanchez. bj penn is a great fighter..sanchez is just a good fighter.

both are good fighters.diego showed a good fight against guida but bj is a different and i would say better fighter.he has a good stand up and striking skills wherein diego will try to gamble.but then again just in case a lucky shot lands on bj,he still has an option to bring the fight to the ground.coming into this fight,diego should be prepared not only physically but also mentally,because he needs to set his gameplans straight.i don't see anyone who could probably beat bj as of the moment.

diego has never been close to or been put in a position to be finished, he has 2 losses in the ufc in 5 years and has always taken on tough competition

his loss against fitch is debateable, while his loss to kos was due to suffering from a staph infection.

people dont give diego enough credit and if bj takes him lightly he will wnd up in a bloodied mess, diego is gonna shock the LW division and a new reign is about to begin

diego has never been close to or been put in a position to be finished' date=' he has 2 losses in the ufc in 5 years and has always taken on tough competition

his loss against fitch is debateable, while his loss to kos was due to suffering from a staph infection.

people dont give diego enough credit and if bj takes him lightly he will wnd up in a bloodied mess, diego is gonna shock the LW division and a new reign is about to begin[/quote']

I wish but no Diego will lose. BJ though I hate him will win in a big way, striking is too far ahead of Sanchez to begin with and though Diego has good BJJ it won't match up with BJ. I will say this fight will be finished by BJ dropping him with a huge punch then jumping on top for a sub,

I wish but no Diego will lose. BJ though I hate him will win in a big way' date=' striking is too far ahead of Sanchez to begin with and though Diego has good BJJ it won't match up with BJ. I will say this fight will be finished by BJ dropping him with a huge punch then jumping on top for a sub,[/quote']

i disagree, this is a very good match up and it wont be dominated by one fighter. diego has matched up with some very good BJJ fighters before and beaten them soundly, guys alot bigger then bj too.

dont forget that diego is a big LW he can use his size advantage to tire bj aswell

IMO this will go close to being fight of the year

Diego is my favourite fighter but i dont see him having the tools to beat Bj, I think Bj is too well polished all round for Diego. I think Diego's best chance is getting him to the ground for ground & pound and wearing him down for the later rounds. But cant see this happening with Bj's awesome take down defense.

BJ Penn's legacy will always be one of "what could have been"...what could have been if he wasn't a talented but lazy competitor? What could have been if he would have put n the work necessary to fully utilize his god given talent? What could have been if he was surrounded by people who actually tried to motivate him rather than laugh at his d-bag jokes like sycophants instead of making him into a real champion. The only legacy of BJ Penn will be that of an athlete who wasted and squandered his talent.

I agree but lose the MMa god thing. You sound like a three year old. P.S. No one will be a champion forever: see Royce.

he's like kimbo

crucifix him and hes screwed

The only two people to crucifix Penn were Hughes and GSP. No one stops GSP' date=' and the only reason he lost that way to Matt is b/c he dislocated a rib in that fight.

BJ Penn's legacy will always be one of "what could have been"...what could have been if he wasn't a talented but lazy competitor? What could have been if he would have put n the work necessary to fully utilize his god given talent? What could have been if he was surrounded by people who actually tried to motivate him rather than laugh at his d-bag jokes like sycophants instead of making him into a real champion. The only legacy of BJ Penn will be that of an athlete who wasted and squandered his talent.

Second only to Randy in winning UFC gold in two different weight classes, longest reigning LW champion (and probably gonna get longer) The guy is an awesome fighter with abilities that not alot of others have. He's gonna be champ a while. As long as he defends his belt and trains hard he has squandered nothing.

This diagnosis gets a thumbs up

k0422759.jpg

Penn gasses easy and sanchez has wind for days. Sanchez is ganna try to kill bj with non stop punishment like he does everyone else and most likely will wear bj down. I dont care what you say bj will probubly loose this fight by tko or decision. Bjs ground game with that rubber guard is too solid i doubt sanchez will try to take it there. Sanchez deserves this belt and i hope he gets it. Hes ****ing intense and more fighters need that dog in em.

Penn gasses easy and sanchez has wind for days. Sanchez is ganna try to kill bj with non stop punishment like he does everyone else and most likely will wear bj down. I dont care what you say bj will probubly loose this fight by tko or decision. Bjs ground game with that rubber guard is too solid i doubt sanchez will try to take it there. Sanchez deserves this belt and i hope he gets it. Hes ****ing intense and more fighters need that dog in em.

Other fighters with that "dog in em" have fought BJ and have been KO'd or choked out.

Diego will be no different.

YES!

(not that I agree)

diego has never been close to or been put in a position to be finished' date=' he has 2 losses in the ufc in 5 years and has always taken on tough competition

people dont give diego enough credit and if bj takes him lightly he will wnd up in a bloodied mess, diego is gonna shock the LW division and a new reign is about to begin[/quote']

Dude your dreaming. I like Penn , but the guy doesnt always put in that 110% .....sadly enough in most cases that works for him. The Florian fight , hell the Sherk fight , should have closed all haters mouths. If BJ trains decently , Diego will quickly find out that BJ is the "Nightmare" of the LW division. I like Diego , he's young and getting better with every fight , but he's no where near BJ's calibre , not yet anyway. I'm predicting a KO or Submission round 3 via Penn.

Dude your dreaming. I like Penn ' date=' but the guy doesnt always put in that 110% .....sadly enough in most cases that works for him. The Florian fight , hell the Sherk fight , should have closed all haters mouths. If BJ trains decently , Diego will quickly find out that BJ is the "Nightmare" of the LW division. I like Diego , he's young and getting better with every fight , but he's no where near BJ's calibre , not yet anyway. I'm predicting a KO or Submission round 3 via Penn.[/quote']

dude i train with diego and know him very well, penn may win but its going to the cards diego wont be stopped.

Archived