Rumble or Kos

MuayThaiClinch

I didnt vote im not sure where i stand on this. On one i hand i think it is good for AJ becaue he wont have to much weight to cut for this fight and didnt take any damage in his last fight but i hope hes not worn out from back to back training camps.Kos is no slouch and a tough guy to take on so short after winning a fight. I feel like we will see AJ wrestling and maybe his ground game if Kos is successfull with the attempt.If anybody GSP should be looking at ahead of time and studying its AJ he's a beast...ohh and btw AJ will win not sure how tho KO or decision.

BOTH are great wrestlers.. and if Kos cant take em down then it will be a striking match.. Rumble is imo the MOST dangerous striker in the WW division as of now

Rumble has 6 UFC wins.. and guess what.. all 6 wins by knockout.. and i mean real KO's.. as in the guy was asleep.. Kos has been KO'd in the past and by 1 punch at that.. so i deff. see this as a KO win for Rumble..

WOW, the Rumble train is in effect. Next stop Disappointmentville.

No love for Kos, that's unfortunate. I initially hated the guy on TUF, and still really don't like his attitude and demeanour. That aside, it's been a beautiful thing to watch a solo-wrestler develop and become a devastating striker as well.

Not sure how Rumble will fare on his back, but that's where he's gonna end up, when Josh starts fighting smarter by mixing up his superior wrestling with his new found striking abilities.

Both are ****y, both love to throwdown. If Kos doesn't give his head a shake, and decides to trade for a quick knockout, he's gonna get flattened. Rumble punches like a young Rampage. Kos punches like a young Liddell. Unfortunately, we saw what happened when these two styles met. Will happen again if Kos isn't careful.

If he takes it back to his primary skill of wrestling, and focusses on a GnP finish, he could easily win the fight.

Exciting fight no doubt, but it doesn't hold candle to the 600lb HW tilt that everyone was drooling for.

I voted rumble. I think Rumble has far superior striking' date=' and both are great wrestlers. However, I'm rooting for Kos. Being from buffalo, I kind of think of him as a hometown guy. He doesn't live here now, he wasn't born here, but he spent some time coaching at UB.[/quote']

I don't think Rumble is a Div I National Wrestling Champion, nor has a BJJ Brown Belt. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Striking aside (and Kos is no slouch), Josh easily takes the wrestling/BJJ elements.

Makes for a very interesting fight.

i got rumble in this one IF a big IF kos takes him down i see a decision for him but besides that i see kos trying to slug and gettin laid out. over and over i keep seeing paulo thiago layin him out. and hes not even reallya striker rumble is without a doubt one of the best in the division i honestly see rumble by ko

I don't think Rumble is a Div I National Wrestling Champion' date=' nor has a BJJ Brown Belt. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Striking aside (and Kos is no slouch), Josh easily takes the wrestling/BJJ elements.

Makes for a very interesting fight.[/quote']

I'll agree with that. I'll give the wrestling edge to Kos for sure. But I think rumble has the striking. Kos' game plan needs to be: take down, GNP followed by more GNP, and then finish with some GNP. Standing up with Rumble would be a bad idea.

BOTH are great wrestlers.. and if Kos cant take em down then it will be a striking match.. Rumble is imo the MOST dangerous striker in the WW division as of now

Rumble has 6 UFC wins.. and guess what.. all 6 wins by knockout.. and i mean real KO's.. as in the guy was asleep.. Kos has been KO'd in the past and by 1 punch at that.. so i deff. see this as a KO win for Rumble..

Agree, AJ via KO.

Worthy of watching! Who puts a gun for their photo? Weapons are for wimps and guns are for *****es. Enter the modern world my friend. life should be resected and you guntoting freaks can't aim anyway!

It's a visual play on words, nub. Not to mention it's a water gun. How many neon green guns you ever see fire real bullets?

That aside, I agree weapons are for p*ssies. Although if the government can have guns, you better believe I can have a gun.

It's a visual play on words' date=' nub. Not to mention it's a water gun. How many neon green guns you ever see fire real bullets?

That aside, I agree weapons are for p*ssies. Although if the government can have guns, you better believe I can have a gun.[/quote']

yep .. Heckler & Koch SL8-1 .. f/automatic, S/A sniper-scope & 1000 yd laser (4-Sale), lock n' load, lets party .. :eek:

Worthy of watching! Who puts a gun for their photo? Weapons are for wimps and guns are for *****es. Enter the modern world my friend. life should be resected and you guntoting freaks can't aim anyway!

Is that what you're gonna tell the guy who sticks a gun in your face and demands you give him all the cash in your till while you're working the late shift at the 7-11?

I thought about entering your; "modern world," but I can't get my head up my ****.

Not to mention it's a water pistol.

Ive been saying since he beat Pelligrino that AJ is the next phenom in the WW division, although Kos has been looking just as dominant as Rumble. I still have to go with AJ. This will be KO of the year I think. Either way. Or even better, it could be one of those Cerrone v Razor Rob fights where either of them wants to just STAY DOWN!!!

Archived