UFC Posters and Greeting to everyone(I'm new)

BondedByBlood

Hey fellow UFC fans....I have recently been reading the message board for a few weeks and I like what I'm seeing. I'm a 24 year old from Ottawa and my name is Craig.

So onto the poster stuff. I have been collecting the posters for each event since UFC 88: Liddell vs. Evans. I simply go to any of the Sports bars on the Sunday and ask if I can have one. It's usually always the same bar and it's the same guy I ask all the time. I always get them. Does anyone else do this??

Anyways.....my question is.....does the UFC distribute posters for events that happen overseas??

I have been successful in obtaining every poster since UFC 88, except for......

UFC 89: Bisping vs. Leben(UK)

UFC 93: Henderson vs. Franklin(Ireland)

UFC 95: Sanchez vs. Stevenson(UK)

UFC 99: Franklin vs. Silva(Germany)

I know there's not gonna be posters for UFC 105, because it's a non Pay-Per-View event.

It's not a case of other people snatching them up before me or anything...because the bars don't even have the posters 1, 2, or 3 weeks before the fights either. I know they make posters for overseas events as seen on wikipedia, but I'm curious if anyone knows if they get sent out at all?? Or are they just not being sent to Canada for whatever reason??

If anyone can shed some light on this...it would be greatly appreciated.

Archived