ufc/superbowl????

Dwillin87

ok i know that this would never happen but....... what if the ufc put a card together. lesnar vs fedor. silva vs gsp hendo vs marquart. faber vs bj penn. and machida vs shogun 2. and it was on the same date as the super bowl. the most watched event ever! what do you think this ufc card would do to the super bowl. how much of a chunk would this card take out of the super bowl??? hmmmmmmmm......

ok i know that this would never happen but....... what if the ufc put a card together. lesnar vs fedor. silva vs gsp hendo vs marquart. faber vs bj penn. and machida vs shogun 2. and it was on the same date as the super bowl. the most watched event ever! what do you think this ufc card would do to the super bowl. how much of a chunk would this card take out of the super bowl??? hmmmmmmmm......

Then it would be the sickest card ever!!!!!,apart from Bj vs Faber...that fight would turn out to a non contest,Bj would own him

Literally nothing. It would take 500,000 people away from 15 million (or more). The UFC would be stupid to post a card, no matter how great on Superbowl Sunday.

The super bowl isn't the most watched event ever. And IF Dana was that dumb then it wouldn't be a huge chunk. He'd lose more viewers than the super bowl would.

I work with about 15 people, and im the only mma fan at my work. Lots of football fans. I still like college basketball and college football as much as mma. UFC has a very long way to go before it could compete with the superbowl. My former manager was a amature fighter from Indiana though, he trained with Chris Lytle once.

that would be why god created DVR to record the UFC and keep out of contact with the world until you have watched both

You cant compare any UFC event too the Superbowl. Unless it gets One sided like 49ers against the Broncos, or Cowboys vs the Bills. There has too be a reason to tune out of the Superbowl. MMA isnt as Big as Football's audience is. We are talking about 30,000+ the minimum at a stadium. UFC can only get 20,000+ at a maximum. UFC can never fill the rose bowl for a fight, let me put it that way. But they can in Japan.

that would be a monumental business error. only a full retard would make such a mistake.

you are talking about a PPV on the day of the most watched sports event ever. when the entire target demographic is going to be watching an established sports ritual.

fail-dvd-rewinder.jpg

that would be a monumental business error. only a full retard would make such a mistake.

you are talking about a PPV on the day of the most watched sports event ever. when the entire target demographic is going to be watching an established sports ritual.

fail-dvd-rewinder.jpg

Haha funny!

But take it easy on the fella. He was just curious what we all thought. And the obvious answer is Super Bowl!

Archived