Your favorite submission of all time!

Tjinjatu

2 that come to my mind. First is Mir on Tim Sylvia.

The 2nd i dont know who it was but he kinda had a standing guittine and jumped up and pulled guard then dropped to the ground and did a backward roll to get a full mount guittine.

EDIT: Im not known for my ability to spell correctly :P

The 2nd i dont know who it was but he kinda had a standing guittine and jumped up and pulled guard then dropped to the ground and did a backward roll to get a full mount guittine.

Theres a few threads already on this subject if you use the search bar at the top right of the screen.

But Nick Diaz's gogoplata that he threw on Gomi was sick! Has to be one of my faves.

Yeah i thought there might be but i wanted to have a more recent conversation :P

Also cant go past Nog arm barring Bob Sapp.

Brad Imes back to back gogo's. not bad for a heavyweight.

But yes' date=' the search function is your friend.[/quote']

Those were pretty good too. And you can't forget Chonans flying scissor heel hook on Anderson Silva. Beautiful.

Good one. I don't remember who it was against, but my favorite was big daddy goodrich in one of the earlier ufc's. Arms pinned in a crucifix and elbowed him into oblivion. If you can watch it, do so, it was interesting. My 2nd might be that arm break though. Not sure who you'r second involved. Sorry.

Fedor's armbar against Mark Coleman from his guard. Thats skill & flexibility.......

And triangles from the mount to your back, ala Demian Maia vs Chael Sonnen. So fluid in motion........

Shoguns weird looking knee bar against Kevin Randleman at Pride 32.........

Dustin Hazelett's arm-bar/arm-crank to Tamden McCrory...............

Carlos Condits armbar of Brock Larson on WEC........

That was Ricardo Alemeida when he made his return to UFC before losing to Cote........

Good one. I don't remember who it was against' date=' but my favorite was big daddy goodrich in one of the earlier ufc's. Arms pinned in a crucifix and elbowed him into oblivion. If you can watch it, do so, it was interesting. My 2nd might be that arm break though. Not sure who you'r second involved. Sorry.[/quote']

MOD EDIT

even though its classified as a knockout

Nick Diaz was the one that got the gogo on Gomi' date=' not his younger brother Nate.

i loved it when Aurelio subbed Roberts. that was amazing and he did it 16secs into the 1st round.[/quote']

Damn thanks I didn't even realize I put Nate! Good looking out.

Fedor's armbar against Mark Coleman from his guard. Thats skill & flexibility.......

And triangles from the mount to your back' date=' ala Demian Maia vs Chael Sonnen. So fluid in motion........

[b']Shoguns weird looking knee bar against Kevin Randleman at Pride 32[/b].........

Dustin Hazelett's arm-bar/arm-crank to Tamden McCrory...............

Carlos Condits armbar of Brock Larson on WEC........

looks like a regular knee bar to me..

MOD EDIT

pretty good top 10 submission video..

my favs to use' date=' is this sub used by randy couture called the alligator choke or somethin i forgot the name but I know how to do it and get out of by heart though,[/quote']

I think that was an Anaconda Choke with a alligator or "Gator" roll that tighten the choke!

sorry of anythign is wrong this mt first thread!

know what my favourite submission is

USING THE SEARCH BUTTON!

True.

I loved watching Steve Cantwell snap Al-Hassan's arm! Just plain sick!

That was sweet.

Those were pretty good too. And you can't forget Chonans flying scissor heel hook on Anderson Silva. Beautiful.

That was epic

I cant even find myself giving Royce Gracie's submission wins very much merit because all of the guys he went up against had no BJJ defense. With the exception of Ken Shamrock, none of them had any idea what was going on.

I liked Matt Hughes armbar over GSP in there first match. So quick, and only a second left in the round. If George couldve just held on one more second...

That was sweet.

That was epic

I cant even find myself giving Royce Gracie's submission wins very much merit because all of the guys he went up against had no BJJ defense. With the exception of Ken Shamrock' date=' none of them had any idea what was going on.

I liked Matt Hughes armbar over GSP in there first match. So quick, and only a second left in the round. If George couldve just held on one more second...[/quote']

True about Royce, even though his submissions were pretty cool. But none of his oppenents had ever heard of bjj. So of course he caught them.

And sorry I loved that armbar. Matt Hughes is my favorite fighter of all time and that was just awesome! But years later look how the tables turned. GSP caught Matt in an armbar in their rubber match.

I like Babalu's final rear naked choke for the best ever. Only because he got booted after he did it and that made it all worth while.

But truthfully Mir breaking Tim's arm was prety fricking sweet.

Nick's Sub of Gomi was stellar as well.

it was an anaconda choke not rear naked sir.

i love any anacondas and anything flying .

Archived