Everyon's a newbie? Says the chubby fight fan!

commonsense

Anyone who writes something new get's blasted for not being the first. sorry, but I have things to do. The funniest part is everyone on the forum either complains about a fight or dreams about impossible or irrelevant ones. No ones rational or honest. Just rip who you don't like. Like you've ever met any of them. Been in two wild girly fights and they know it all. Learn MMA and you won't talk smack and just have an opinion on two tough guys. MMA for 15 years. Newbie that you wish you could be! address upon request for you MMA experts that are fight newbies! Learn how it really is or be humble!

Anyone who writes something new get's blasted for not being the first. sorry' date=' but I have things to do. The funniest part is everyone on the forum either complains about a fight or dreams about impossible or irrelevant ones. No ones rational or honest. Just rip who you don't like. Like you've ever met any of them. Been in two wild girly fights and they know it all. Learn MMA and you won't talk smack and just have an opinion on two tough guys. MMA for 15 years. Newbie that you wish you could be! address upon request for you MMA experts that are fight newbies! Learn how it really is or be humble![/quote']

It's why there's a search button. Top right hand corner. Very basic.

Stop whining. Nobody cares that you've trained MMA for 15 years. This is an internet forum. It's a place to talk smack, troll, debate, whatever. Don't like it, don't do it. Call your ISP, cancel the net. You're not mentally ready to accept the nature of the Internet.

Stop whining. Nobody cares that you've trained MMA for 15 years. This is an internet forum. It's a place to talk smack' date=' troll, debate, whatever. Don't like it, don't do it. Call your ISP, cancel the net. You're not mentally ready to accept the nature of the Internet.[/quote']

Funny. Pointless, but funny. Not a problem with the internet or smack talk. Just laugh at the ill informed. Although yeah, the internet scares me! Funny, but that's the response I always get. Something new from the real trolls would be nice. same thing different day. Tough guy didn't ask though did he?

Funny. Pointless' date=' but funny. Not a problem with the internet or smack talk. Just laugh at the ill informed. Although yeah, the internet scares me! Funny, but that's the response I always get. Something new from the real trolls would be nice. same thing different day. Tough guy didn't ask though did he?[/quote']

Very pointless, although so is the thread.

If you're looking for honest opinion, check out my thread on the main page entitles Reality Check, and let me know what you think.

Funny. Pointless' date=' but funny. Not a problem with the internet or smack talk. Just laugh at the ill informed. Although yeah, the internet scares me! Funny, but that's the response I always get. Something new from the real trolls would be nice. same thing different day. Tough guy didn't ask though did he?[/quote']

Wow a real 15 year MMA trained fighter, Jeepers you really scare me mister I am soo sorry for placing my thoughts and open debates on a forum designed exactly for that. OOO damn I hope you never fly to Bangkok and come looking for me.

Wow a real 15 year MMA trained fighter' date=' Jeepers you really scare me mister I am soo sorry for placing my thoughts and open debates on a forum designed exactly for that. OOO damn I hope you never fly to Bangkok and come looking for me.[/quote']

.. been there, very cool place & Thai babes are ... special . :) Cebu here .. Pactown

.. been there' date=' very cool place & Thai babes are ... special . :) Cebu here .. Pactown[/quote']

Zerker, you gotta love seeing Cung in Rumble's corner at 104. I was impressed to know that he's still in the game somewhat. Has he always trained with Rumble? Either way, that's some good advice and skill to have in your corner.

Zerker' date=' you gotta love seeing Cung in Rumble's corner at 104. I was impressed to know that he's still in the game somewhat. Has he always trained with Rumble? Either way, that's some good advice and skill to have in your corner.[/quote']

about 2 weeks ago, one of the mods posted an interview w/ DW & the obvious question came up ...

the Cunger was at the top of the list for gets .. :)

Cung Le, Josh Thomson, & AJ were training together pre-Burns, Cung Le freaks when AJ needs to "lose a few" ... lbs

Cung is a super stand-up guy like Fedor, Couture etc.

Wow a real 15 year MMA trained fighter' date=' Jeepers you really scare me mister I am soo sorry for placing my thoughts and open debates on a forum designed exactly for that. OOO damn I hope you never fly to Bangkok and come looking for me.[/quote']

Sorry if I offended you. I just don't like big sweeping comments and know-italls from folks. We all have a lot to learn in this world. If I do fly by let's have a beer.

i actually love how the newbies get torched considering its not me most of the ime as u can see by the number of my posts =) it really helps educate me in mma because i cannot go on most hardcore websites (im 15 and my mom was being "safe" by blocking every site on the internet including Google Images...lol) although i do go to my friends houses to check them whenever i can...which is also why i dont like being flamed for being a kid considering i am trying my hardest to become as much of a hardcore fan as the rest of you.

i actually love how the newbies get torched considering its not me most of the ime as u can see by the number of my posts =) it really helps educate me in mma because i cannot go on most hardcore websites (im 15 and my mom was being "safe" by blocking every site on the internet including Google Images...lol) although i do go to my friends houses to check them whenever i can...which is also why i dont like being flamed for being a kid considering i am trying my hardest to become as much of a hardcore fan as the rest of you.

Hey there was a time we didn't know much about it as well. I don't agree with all the flaming that's done on new mma fans because we were the same way at one point. You don't have to try to be a hardcore fan, just love the game and your set. Just don't take the flaming personal, it happens.

I'm not gonna lie I got quite a kick outta the Google Image thing lol!

Don't feel bad. I'm 40 and really should have my internet blocked as well.

Hey there was a time we didn't know much about it as well. I don't agree with all the flaming that's done on new mma fans because we were the same way at one point. You don't have to try to be a hardcore fan' date=' just love the game and your set. Just don't take the flaming personal, it happens.

I'm not gonna lie I got quite a kick outta the Google Image thing lol![/quote']

oh, you have no idea about the whole block thing lol. but do you think you can describe to me of how to put that little profile thing under your post? like yours says your favorite fighters.

about 2 weeks ago' date=' one of the mods posted an interview w/ DW & the obvious question came up ...

the Cunger was at the top of the list for gets .. :)

Cung Le, Josh Thomson, & AJ were training together pre-Burns, Cung Le freaks when AJ needs to "lose a few" ... lbs

Cung is a super stand-up guy like Fedor, Couture etc.[/quote']

Nice nice. Yeah Cung has some beefy standup. A banger, always a welcomed sight.

LOL, your mom blocked Google Images. That's hardcore broseph.

Here's a tip. Don't work at being hardcore anything. If you love something enough, that all-to-thrown around label will naturally follow. Watch as many fights as you can, read up on as much stuff that interests as you can, and voice your opinion. Even if people flame you, ignore. Seriously, learn not to take anything personally or to heart from some digital ink on a computer screen, it's not healthy. Enjoy the show.

oh' date=' you have no idea about the whole block thing lol. but do you think you can describe to me of how to put that little profile thing under your post? like yours says your favorite fighters.[/quote']

Haha.

But yea, when your on the forum page click on the settings tab in the top right corner. Then the edit your signature and you can change it there.

noob does not always equal kid, there are some adult noobs too,

conversely there are some talented kids on here that can school us old guys,

use the search button, provide context for your posts .. & respect the mods .

Yeah' date=' baby! No prob! Got that all the time. I originally wanted to go for Man****, but wasn't sure if the mods would allow me to.[/quote']

Haha would have made it even funnier!

A while back there was a guy with the user name WhisperingEye and I cracked up everytime I seen him post! But he disappeared kinda quick... :confused:

Haha would have made it even funnier!

A while back there was a guy with the user name WhisperingEye and I cracked up everytime I seen him post! But he disappeared kinda quick... :confused:

Well, some posters come and go. Reality beckons, baby! Sometimes you get tied up at work that you have to let go of things that you enjoy doing for a while. Like right now...I'm at my place of work. It sucks!! hehehe!!

Anyone who writes something new get's blasted for not being the first. sorry' date=' but I have things to do. The funniest part is everyone on the forum either complains about a fight or dreams about impossible or irrelevant ones. No ones rational or honest. Just rip who you don't like. Like you've ever met any of them. Been in two wild girly fights and they know it all. Learn MMA and you won't talk smack and just have an opinion on two tough guys. MMA for 15 years. Newbie that you wish you could be! address upon request for you MMA experts that are fight newbies! Learn how it really is or be humble![/quote']

Basically what I'm getting is that you think your opinion is more valid and that people who don't agree are wrong? HAHA ME TOO!! However, I have a feeling this is the only time we will agree. Stock up on tissues cause you're going to be wrong alot.

Way to establish yourself as a target!

Stop whining. Nobody cares that you've trained MMA for 15 years. This is an internet forum. It's a place to talk smack' date=' troll, debate, whatever. Don't like it, don't do it. Call your ISP, cancel the net. You're not mentally ready to accept the nature of the Internet.[/quote']

+1

.. been there' date=' very cool place & Thai babes are ... special . :) Cebu here .. Pactown[/quote']

There are some very special shemales there too

MMA fans have the lowest average IQ scores compared to any other professional sport.

It's a fact :)

It's a fact? Now you have to prove it. C'mon you gotta cite some study and then show some peer review and show the methodology.

Next time keep your pseudo-facts to your self.

Well' date=' some posters come and go. Reality beckons, baby! Sometimes you get tied up at work that you have to let go of things that you enjoy doing for a while. Like right now...I'm at my place of work. It sucks!! hehehe!![/quote']

No joke. I'm about to disappear here for like 7 months so I'm raping this site while I can lol!

But are you in england? Hence why your still at the workplace?

i love the word newbie, it makes me laugh when some people use the term to put someone down, to make it look like they know nothing at all. Some people, as ive seen many times on here, say you know nothing cos you only have 8 posts or whatever. A fan is a fan, doesnt matter how long...15years of mma experience, well where's that got ya? the UFC forums lol...with me, damn you must be so good. I'm not a 'newbie' to mma but i dont post many things on here i just take a read cos it makes me laugh. some continually kiss silva and machida **** which is fun to read....you know that if you say the wrong thing they gonna try and make you look stupid. This is a forum people, it really means nothing to anyone, its just somewhere to come for a laugh.

It's kind of like being a kid sometimes and earning your way into some kind of club, nah the amount of posts you have is nothing to do with how much of a fan you are, im a big fan but i dont need to shout down at people that differ in opinion from me. The UFC is a load of bull at times, the fighting i like..the organisation i dont like so much...fighters (as named above) WONT FIGHT COS THEY ARE FRIENDS??? lol make them fight...force them. Can you imagine another sport...say baseball for you lot...a player gets sold to a new team then turns to his new manager and refuses to play against his old club...think he'd be told play or you're fired, should be the same here. i tune in because of the fighting and the sooner ufc gets decent compitiion the better.

So look at the amount of posts ive made and call me a newbie and all i'll think when i see you gazillion posts is....you got a life?

Basically what I'm getting is that you think your opinion is more valid and that people who don't agree are wrong? HAHA ME TOO!! However' date=' I have a feeling this is the only time we will agree. Stock up on tissues cause you're going to be wrong alot.

Way to establish yourself as a target!

+1

There are some very special shemales there too

It's a fact? Now you have to prove it. C'mon you gotta cite some study and then show some peer review and show the methodology.

Next time keep your pseudo-facts to your self.[/quote']

I like how you like owning people.

i love the word newbie' date=' it makes me laugh when some people use the term to put someone down, to make it look like they know nothing at all. Some people, as ive seen many times on here, say you know nothing cos you only have 8 posts or whatever. A fan is a fan, doesnt matter how long...15years of mma experience, well where's that got ya? the UFC forums lol...with me, damn you must be so good. I'm not a 'newbie' to mma but i dont post many things on here i just take a read cos it makes me laugh. some continually kiss silva and machida **** which is fun to read....you know that if you say the wrong thing they gonna try and make you look stupid. This is a forum people, it really means nothing to anyone, its just somewhere to come for a laugh.

It's kind of like being a kid sometimes and earning your way into some kind of club, nah the amount of posts you have is nothing to do with how much of a fan you are, im a big fan but i dont need to shout down at people that differ in opinion from me. The UFC is a load of bull at times, the fighting i like..the organisation i dont like so much...fighters (as named above) WONT FIGHT COS THEY ARE FRIENDS??? lol make them fight...force them. [b']Can you imagine another sport...say baseball for you lot...a player gets sold to a new team then turns to his new manager and refuses to play against his old club...think he'd be told play or you're fired, should be the same here[/b]. i tune in because of the fighting and the sooner ufc gets decent compitiion the better.

So look at the amount of posts ive made and call me a newbie and all i'll think when i see you gazillion posts is....you got a life?

Good rebuttal, sir. However, UFC and baseball are completely different in nature, comparing beating your friend up to playing ball against your old teammates.. its just not quite the same. I do see the relevence of the business aspect of it though.

Good rebuttal' date=' sir. However, UFC and baseball are completely different in nature, comparing beating your friend up to playing ball against your old teammates.. its just not quite the same. I do see the relevence of the business aspect of it though.[/quote']

i'm just saying if you want to fight then they should be a fighter. Now they all say, well most fighters say its not personal, it's business. If the LHW title moves around a bit and ended up with silva im sure we'd see machida challenge silva for it. If not then all those years of hard work and training, getting punched in the face and kneed and kicked...why bother. The UFC should make it contract that if you earn a shot at the title then your should take it otherwise it makes the whole division a bit empty. People say silva is the best and he'd take machida, well doesnt that make machida being the champ a little bit hollow? plus we'll never know. It will always leave that question...who really is the best...and it seems we never know lol. We need machida to bone silva's mrs...then they'd fight lol. Its just crazy that the best p4p doesnt want a title shot. odd

i'm just saying if you want to fight then they should be a fighter. Now they all say' date=' well most fighters say its not personal, it's business. If the LHW title moves around a bit and ended up with silva im sure we'd see machida challenge silva for it. If not then all those years of hard work and training, getting punched in the face and kneed and kicked...why bother. The UFC should make it contract that if you earn a shot at the title then your should take it otherwise it makes the whole division a bit empty. People say silva is the best and he'd take machida, well doesnt that make machida being the champ a little bit hollow? plus we'll never know. It will always leave that question...who really is the best...and it seems we never know lol. [b']We need machida to bone silva's mrs...[/b]then they'd fight lol. Its just crazy that the best p4p doesnt want a title shot. odd

I was in a deep state of mind until you said that hahaha

The only way I see Machida fighting Silva is in a title shot. And damn, even if they are friends they should be professional and sportsman enough to compete against each other with no hard feelings attached... that is actually possible in other sports. I think they both like all the love, respect and status as a top rank fighter in the world that they get from people, and if they faught then technically speaking one must stand to lose, and lose more than the match but status as well.

Archived