Your very first mma fight you seen

MAV3R1CK

{listen people I know this has probably been brought up in this forum before but,I used the search button and nothin matched so here it goes}

anyways, what was your very first mma fight you ever saw?

mine was Jon fitch vs brock larson. I watched it live because my dad was watching it,my dad had always watched ufc so hed thought that he would introduce me to it,I was amazed like wow,this is way better then boxing or prowrestling,and I had always watched boxing with my grandfather since i was 3 yrs old and almost never missed a boxing match. but I immediatley fell in love with the sport we call MMA.

Back in the day my family was huge into boxing. then my heard about the ufc, so we ordered the very first ufc on ppv. right then we all new this was going to be the next big thing. i dont remember the first fight that night. but one fight sticks in my memory and that was a little white karate guy about 170 against a giant black sumo guy that had to be 280+. and the karate guy knock him out in less then 35 seconds. I hope some day they will have tourmant like they use too to prove te best pound for pound fighters!!!!!

{listen people I know this has probably been brought up in this forum before but' date='I used the search button and nothin matched so here it goes}

mine was Jon fitch vs brock larson. I watched it live because my dad was watching it,my dad had always watched ufc so hed thought that he would introduce me to it,I was amazed like wow,this is way better then boxing or prowrestling,and I had always watched boxing with my grandfather since i was 3 yrs old and almost never missed a boxing match. but I immediatley fell in love with the sport we call MMA.[/quote']

Mine was Gordeau/Tuli, UFC 1 baby. The face kick that started it all folks. Tube it.

When I saw the near 400 lb Tuli get kicked square in the face by Gordeau and his white pants, my life was changed forever.

I also remember Pat Smith (who holds one of the most savage GnPs in history over Scott Smith) making claims that he was 200-0 in professional competition. Initially I believed it, until I gave my head a shake. 200-0. LOL, Shammy heel hooked his **** in under 2 minutes.

Back in the day my family was huge into boxing. then my heard about the ufc' date=' so we ordered the very first ufc on ppv. right then we all new this was going to be the next big thing. i dont remember the first fight that night. but one fight sticks in my memory and that was a little white karate guy about 170 against a giant black sumo guy that had to be 280+. and the karate guy knock him out in less then 35 seconds. I hope some day they will have tourmant like they use too to prove te best pound for pound fighters!!!!![/quote']

That was Gordeau, and it was the first fight in UFC history. What a first fight too. I'd never seen a man that big (Tuli) in a fight, and figured he was going to literally eat whitey, but instead I witnessed a phenomenal face kick and huge punch by Gerard.

Mine was Gordeau/Tuli' date=' UFC 1 baby. The face kick that started it all folks. Tube it.

When I saw the near 400 lb Tuli get kicked square in the face by Gordeau and his white pants, my life was changed forever.

I also remember Pat Smith (who holds one of the most savage GnPs in history over Scott Smith) making claims that he was 200-0 in professional competition. Initially I believed it, until I gave my head a shake. 200-0. LOL, Shammy heel hooked his **** in under 2 minutes.[/quote']

holy sh it-hole that was way back in the day.im tubing it for sure....no matter how frisky or kinky that just sounded.

Mine was Gordeau/Tuli' date=' UFC 1 baby. The face kick that started it all folks. Tube it.

[b']When I saw the near 400 lb Tuli get kicked square in the face by Gordeau and his white pants, my life was changed forever. [/b]

I also remember Pat Smith (who holds one of the most savage GnPs in history over Scott Smith) making claims that he was 200-0 in professional competition. Initially I believed it, until I gave my head a shake. 200-0. LOL, Shammy heel hooked his **** in under 2 minutes.

LOL yeah it was lovely. That got me into Muay Thai when I saw that. I was only 6 years old when UFC 1 happened, but one of my dad's friends had it on tape and showed it to us like a week after it happened cause I was doing karate and whatnot so he thought I'd want to see all these different styles fighting.

Being in karate and so young I remember being psyched when I saw Royce come out in the gi cause I didn't know what JJ was and thought he was karate at first. lol. Back then I thought he was boring (then again I was 6 lol) but I watched it later on in life and I really appreciated it once I got into Judo at 12. Been watching it steadily since then (I'm 22 so about 10 years steady)

{listen people I know this has probably been brought up in this forum before but' date='I used the search button and nothin matched so here it goes}

mine was Jon fitch vs brock larson. I watched it live because my dad was watching it,my dad had always watched ufc so hed thought that he would introduce me to it,I was amazed like wow,this is way better then boxing or prowrestling,and I had always watched boxing with my grandfather since i was 3 yrs old and almost never missed a boxing match. but I immediatley fell in love with the sport we call MMA.[/quote']

Lets see first MMA fight I've seen would be Gerard Gordeau Vs. Teila Tuli at UFC 1

this is not a lie haha, i was 7 years old at the time and my father was watchin the ufc's since ufc 1, the first fight i ever recall seeing was wanderlei vs belfort. Ive been watchin ufc and boxing ever since and i havent missed a ufc since

i remember my brother had the first 3 on VHS but as it wasn't shown in the UK for ages i got a bit out of touch until about 2002 (i think) and the fight that made me take a big intrest was Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz. i didn't know it was on and was just channel surfing and remembered Ken Shamrock from the 1st UFC and ended up watching it. i was disappointed at first that there were so many new rules but after watching a few more fights on the internet i gradually came to love it, though i still think there are to many rules!

UFC 6 ..

My big bro told me to watch this fight on VHS .. And I feel in love with the sport.. I always pull for Tank as he got so close but never could win it all..!!!!!!!! ULTIMATE ULTIMATE 96 .. Man that was his night ... Intell the rear naked choke from the Legend Don Frizzle Fry .. But it was a good fight at first as they both threw hands.. LEFT JAB sent Don back on his butt ..LOL anyways I can on and on .. THATS MY FIRST FIGHT AND THE OTHER JUST A FIGHT I LIKED>> sorry ..

I know I didnt spell matua right but i tryed lol

The first MMA fight i ever seen was two of my mates.....we made a ring in my back yard, when i say ring i mean 4 cones..a pair of weight lifting gloves each...and let two of our best mate kick the sh*t out of each other for 3 minutes with anything goes rules......both were rubbish but really hurt each other....GOOD TIMES!

Archived