The truth is....

bullymma07

I am new to the site, and i hope we can all have a respectful debate about some things, but keep it clean. hopefully everyone will eventually realize that all of these guys have a lot of talents to even be going out there and putting on fights for everyone. I have finally joined today after reading everyone argue over who sucks and who doesnt, but in reality I think that it's awesome that we have a sport to watch such as mma, despite some lacking skills some fighters have compared to other fighters. There are top p4p fighters out there but I totally think that no matter what anyone says, someone will argue with them. It's just great that the fighters train as hard as they do and go out and fight for us fans, so try to respect them a little more... You guys all have a right to your opinion about me, but I'm just throwing this one out there, sorry if it has been done before!

I am new to the site' date=' and i hope we can all have a respectful debate about some things, but keep it clean. hopefully everyone will eventually realize that all of these guys have a lot of talents to even be going out there and putting on fights for everyone. I have finally joined today after reading everyone argue over who sucks and who doesnt, but in reality I think that it's awesome that we have a sport to watch such as mma, despite some lacking skills some fighters have compared to other fighters. There are top p4p fighters out there but I totally think that no matter what anyone says, someone will argue with them. It's just great that the fighters train as hard as they do and go out and fight for us fans, so try to respect them a little more... You guys all have a right to your opinion about me, but I'm just throwing this one out there, sorry if it has been done before![/quote']

+1, People on here do forget how lucky we are to be in this position and have great athletes competing every month for us! I couldn't do it!

Good First post sir!

I am new to the site' date=' and i hope we can all have a respectful debate about some things, but keep it clean. hopefully everyone will eventually realize that all of these guys have a lot of talents to even be going out there and putting on fights for everyone. I have finally joined today after reading everyone argue over who sucks and who doesnt, but in reality I think that it's awesome that we have a sport to watch such as mma, despite some lacking skills some fighters have compared to other fighters. There are top p4p fighters out there but I totally think that no matter what anyone says, someone will argue with them. It's just great that the fighters train as hard as they do and go out and fight for us fans, so try to respect them a little more... You guys all have a right to your opinion about me, but I'm just throwing this one out there, sorry if it has been done before![/quote']

Arguing fruitlessly about hypothetical matchups, who's better, best all time, yadda yadda yadda, is synonymous with ALL SPORTS. It's at least why 70% of red blooded men like sports. It a passionate outlet, with no resolve until the game/fight/match happens. It's the hype, it's what draws us in. If we all just sat back casually and didn't get fanatical, sports would flat out suck.

Guys raging opinions generally doesn't imply a lack of respect towards the fighters and how hard they work. It's just biased opinion, like everything else in this world. Nothing new, and it sure as hell isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

All aboard!

well you are entitled to your opinion, but i believe that making fun of someone for what they believe in is pretty pointless and doesnt show that your passionate, but that your not really caring about anyone else's opinion. mma fighters in general have a lot of respect for people that they fight, they do the hype, not people in the forums... but thanks for posting

well you are entitled to your opinion' date=' but i believe that making fun of someone for what they believe in is pretty pointless and doesnt show that your passionate, but that your not really caring about anyone else's opinion. mma fighters in general have a lot of respect for people that they fight, they do the hype, not people in the forums... but thanks for posting[/quote']

It's the nature of the internet, and a testament to modern society. Ignore the bad stuff however you need to.

On a side note, please don't ever underestimate the hype that longtime fans create for these events. I can't tell you how many people I've convinced to either buy, or come watch an event (that later became UFC fanatics who purchase every card. Don't underestimate your opinions as a paying customer either. Without our money, none of this would be happening. Then again, if MMA wasn't around, I'd have nothing to work towards, and have no real need for money anyway. Paradoxical.

Arguing fruitlessly about hypothetical matchups' date=' who's better, best all time, yadda yadda yadda, is synonymous with ALL SPORTS. It's at least why 70% of red blooded men like sports. It a passionate outlet, with no resolve until the game/fight/match happens. It's the hype, it's what draws us in. If we all just sat back casually and didn't get fanatical, sports would flat out suck.

Guys raging opinions generally doesn't imply a lack of respect towards the fighters and how hard they work. It's just biased opinion, like everything else in this world. Nothing new, and it sure as hell isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

All aboard![/quote']

+1

if we didnt argue this forum would be pretty stupid. i do get your point though. less flaming (although funny) and more proving people wrong.....and more funny troll and fail pictures!!!! lol

very intelligent look on things. im not saying dont hype it for people to watch the fight i was just saying dont hype it to make other people who debate about a topic look bad. its poor taste, but if you want to or whoever wants to i guess you can, i just thought it would be a good opener and a good first post about how i dont really like to argue.... haha but do what you have to man! and i think its great you get people to watch mma fights because in my spare time i do to, its all about timing with some people, because you have people like john mccain that will never really get into the sport. "It's human ****fighting" i believe was the quote, or thats close to what it was. i have been watching for a while too myself, i was more into pride, but seeing how that worked out..... haha

very intelligent look on things. im not saying dont hype it for people to watch the fight i was just saying dont hype it to make other people who debate about a topic look bad. its poor taste' date=' but if you want to or whoever wants to i guess you can, i just thought it would be a good opener and a good first post about how i dont really like to argue.... haha but do what you have to man! and i think its great you get people to watch mma fights because in my spare time i do to, its all about timing with some people, because you have people like john mccain that will never really get into the sport. "It's human ****fighting" i believe was the quote, or thats close to what it was. i have been watching for a while too myself, i was more into pride, but seeing how that worked out..... haha[/quote']

You don't have to argue anything. You sound calm and polite, and far from argumentative. Regardless of what others say and do (myself included), roll how you roll.

Your first post was miles above the countless clowns that show up here. Kudos.

If I were fighting you I would have more respect for you, since I have no current plans of fighting forum members unless they want to an i can work it in my schedule, my general attitude tword people, society, and strangers is a blunt **** off.

(by you I mean anyone)

If you get past my **** off attitiude and I can see points you make then I will consider you an intelligent person and can carry on civily with you.

Archived