DMX in mma?

bloodywonder

has anybody else heard that rapper dmx will be making his mma debut in alabama some time in december?! what are your thoughts on how he will do? if this is old news i apologize, but it's the first time i've stumbled acrossed it..i thought it was amusing and i'm curious as to what others are thinking.!!

has anybody else heard that rapper dmx will be making his mma debut in alabama some time in december?! what are your thoughts on how he will do? if this is old news i apologize' date=' but it's the first time i've stumbled acrossed it..i thought it was amusing and i'm curious as to what others are thinking.!![/quote']

I think Kibo Slice version 2.0.

I'm not sure what credentials as a martial artist he has, if the org he is fighting for allows thug style gunplay I'm sure he would do just fine.

I wonder if he is gonna bark in the cage/ring?

Or rap in his prefight interview, maybe do a diss track on all of his opponents?

I really dont know

I think Kibo Slice version 2.0.

I'm not sure what credentials as a martial artist he has' date=' if the org he is fighting for allows thug style gunplay I'm sure he would do just fine.

I wonder if he is gonna bark in the cage/ring?

Or rap in his prefight interview, maybe do a diss track on all of his opponents?

I really dont know[/quote']

ur such a ****

Dno he could do well but i think hes pretty old not sure so doubt he would go far if he just started training MMA id imagine his strength is his stand up.

"You know what else people would pay to see? A golfer with an arm growing out of his *ss." - Shooter. Just another publicity stunt from a strugling organization. Lets go back to the good old days when dudes boxed gorillas. Now we're talking.

You might want to specify that this is the charicter shooter from Happy Gilmore and not the mark whalburg movie Shooter.

You might want to specify that this is the charicter shooter from Happy Gilmore and not the mark whalburg movie Shooter.

why would people think Mark Wahlberg in a movie titled "Shooter" is talking about a golfer with an arm growing out of his ****? I seriuosly doubt people get that confused.

has anybody else heard that rapper dmx will be making his mma debut in alabama some time in december?! what are your thoughts on how he will do? if this is old news i apologize' date=' but it's the first time i've stumbled acrossed it..i thought it was amusing and i'm curious as to what others are thinking.!![/quote']

he is not fighting a real mma fighter but some singer who shares same publisist as him

Archived