Rampage's rampage!!!!!

sr_hitter_gal

[/b

Well Rampage certainly lived up to his name on the last show...WOW!

Will he have to pay for that door? I feel really bad for him but he bought it on himself. First of all, he should not have taking the job if he wasn't going to do anything but walk around, tease the fighters, and crack jokes rather than coach; and because he did not show the fighters anything useful to help them win. That is why his team has lost every match. Rashad was shown actually working, sparring, ...coaching his team. He even consoled Rampage's team members when they lost. This whole season has been a disgrace for the sport and Rampage. The only thing worst is if (when) he loses to Rahad!!! Then we will really see a RAMPAGE!!!!

another one of these posts? really? rashad trains with greg jackson, whether jackson is there or not, he has his assistant coaches to do the job. Rampage trains at the wolfslair, they have no mentionworthy names that would make them any good. Look at who trains rampage and rashad and when you notice the difference in quality in their camps, you will notice why rampage has far poorer coaching techniques, not only can he not coach, he doesnt have a coach of his own to learn how to coach from. whereas as rashad trains with dudes like gsp, fitch, jardine and more top names all the time, they all bring in something new and good and its easier to help a fighter when you have so much expereience in training and helping different types of fighters (or at least see it being done in rashad's case).

Just want the fight to happen it has to happen for all the things these two have said to eachother how would you ever not want to fight. Rampage stop playin games right now you know for a fact that you would not get good sleep if you just turned away and never fought this guy. i mean he said he could whoop your **** with your styal... and Evans well he is just a jerkoff good for him he can coach but when he is getting his **** kicked he grabs his nuts and blow kisses and he is so full of himself that he gets knocked out cause he wants to talk it out. i bet when Machida knocked him out he was sayin " please stop please you are hurtin me.... dont let this guy fool you you may like him in TUF10 but dont forget once he is in that cage you will hate him again just on the fact he is a jrekoff. go night night Rashad play with your *******

another one of these posts? really? rashad trains with greg jackson' date=' whether jackson is there or not, he has his assistant coaches to do the job. Rampage trains at the wolfslair, they have no mentionworthy names that would make them any good. Look at who trains rampage and rashad and when you notice the difference in quality in their camps, you will notice why rampage has far poorer coaching techniques, not only can he not coach, he doesnt have a coach of his own to learn how to coach from. [b']whereas as rashad trains with dudes like gsp, fitch, jardine and more top names all the time, they all bring in something new and good and its easier to help a fighter when you have so much expereience in training[/b] and helping different types of fighters (or at least see it being done in rashad's case).

those special training partners didnt help Jardine, Rashad, Jason MacDonald, Huerta, Cerrone or Yoshida in their last fights....so....who cares....it's still 1 v 1 when you get in the cage......and plus your real training is in the ring...unless ur Cain Velasquez KO'ing ur sparring partners...

IMO' date=' Rampage would knock Rashad out.[/quote']

i agree...

[/b

Will he have to pay for that door? I feel really bad for him but he bought it on himself. First of all' date=' he should not have taking the job if he wasn't going to do anything but walk around, tease the fighters, and crack jokes rather than coach; and because he did not show the fighters anything useful to help them win. That is why his team has lost every match. Rashad was shown actually working, sparring, ...coaching his team. He even consoled Rampage's team members when they lost. This whole season has been a disgrace for the sport and Rampage. The only thing worst is if (when) he loses to Rahad!!! Then we will really see a RAMPAGE!!!![/quote']

It was a cheap door , you could tell that so it will not break his bank account.

[/b

Will he have to pay for that door? I feel really bad for him but he bought it on himself. First of all' date=' he should not have taking the job if he wasn't going to do anything but walk around, tease the fighters, and crack jokes rather than coach; and because he did not show the fighters anything useful to help them win. That is why his team has lost every match. Rashad was shown actually working, sparring, ...coaching his team. He even consoled Rampage's team members when they lost. This whole season has been a disgrace for the sport and Rampage. The only thing worst is if (when) he loses to Rahad!!! Then we will really see a RAMPAGE!!!![/quote']

I can't help but chime in...last week when I was witness to Rampage's little tantrum, all I could do was laugh! He has made a mockery of what could have been THE BEST experience for his team! I feel bad for them. They signed up for this because they believed they would get some awesome coaching from two of the best in the business. That definitely has been the case for Rashad's team. It seems that Rampage's team has had to fend for themselves...oh and they have Rampage's team of coaches to pick up the slack, thank God! How disappointing that Rampage totally falls short of the team's expectations. I almost feel embarrassed for him...almost. But mostly, I just feel sad for the team! Looking at their faces while rampage Let's see what we're in for tonight! I will say this...I thought Kimbo was going to be the highlight, and he is...unfortunately, it is the anticipation of how Rampage will surprise us with his displays of unprofessionalism and temper tantrums that I find quite entertaining!

1f9r11.gif

Cecil Peoples had this match scored 29-27 in favor of the door. The door stood his ground forcing Rampage to come to him giving Octagon control to the door. Kicks aren't counted as strongly and the obvious headbutt by Page was a deduction of 1 point.

Lol. great post!

1f9r11.gif

Dear Rampage Jackson,

When attempting to look tough and manly by kicking the snot out of an inanimate door, always ensure that the door does not check and catch your kicks, as this one did. There is nothing more likely to take the shine of your aggressive behaviour than actuall getting your foot partially entangled in the door.

PS, beautiful pirouette once you had the door of it's hinges. Is that Dancing With The Stars I hear a-calling?

another one of these posts? really? rashad trains with greg jackson' date=' whether jackson is there or not, he has his assistant coaches to do the job. Rampage trains at the wolfslair, they have no mentionworthy names that would make them any good. Look at who trains rampage and rashad and when you notice the difference in quality in their camps, you will notice why rampage has far poorer coaching techniques, not only can he not coach, he doesnt have a coach of his own to learn how to coach from. whereas as rashad trains with dudes like gsp, fitch, jardine and more top names all the time, they all bring in something new and good and its easier to help a fighter when you have so much expereience in training and helping different types of fighters (or at least see it being done in rashad's case).[/quote']

Yea? well Rashad is still just a punk **** who won ultimate fighter got lucky then got knocked the fug out! That doesnt say much for his coaching.....and Rampage has been in the big show for ever and is a pure out beast!

I can't help but chime in...last week when I was witness to Rampage's little tantrum' date=' all I could do was laugh! He has made a mockery of what could have been THE BEST experience for his team! I feel bad for them. They signed up for this because they believed they would get some awesome coaching from two of the best in the business. That definitely has been the case for Rashad's team. It seems that Rampage's team has had to fend for themselves...oh and they have Rampage's team of coaches to pick up the slack, thank God! How disappointing that Rampage totally falls short of the team's expectations. I almost feel embarrassed for him...almost. But mostly, I just feel sad for the team! Looking at their faces while rampage Let's see what we're in for tonight! I will say this...I thought Kimbo was going to be the highlight, and he is...unfortunately, it is the anticipation of how Rampage will surprise us with his displays of unprofessionalism and temper tantrums that I find quite entertaining![/quote']

I love posts like this ..it shows how ignorant people are and how much they believe the BS. Rashad says it so you believe it? Rashad didnt coach these guys to victory..they had the natural skills to win it already. I will give Rashad an A for picking his team. Thats all. Do you honestly believe that the coaching staff of Rampage didnt do a good job? They were always there working hard, and Rampage was too. They just didnt have the skills. I will bet anyone if Rashad had the same team as Rampage the outcome would have been the same - period.

Archived