Anderson Silva's past opponents- looks like they all are owned.

Thechemicals

Chris Leben 3-4 since his loss to Anderson. Leben never had talent or much skill- he is a brawler and a slow one.

Rich Franklin 3-2 and looking good though he had a narrow escape from Wanderlei's aggresive punching. Rich is the least affected fighter after losing to Anderson Silva twice.

Nate The Great 4-1 after Silva- Possibly Silva's greatest challenge though he suffered an awkward split decision vs ....Thale Leites. Trains at same camp as GSP and his crew now- vastly improved skills- possible champion for Middle weight.

Travis Lutter 1-1 after Silva-failed to make weight against Silva though he had the best round against Silva of any opponent the spider has had. Mounted the spider twice and had him under good control. Lutter's day in the son is over though and to climb back as a prospect will be difficult given the competition.

Hendo 3-0 after Silva- Supremely confident he can defeat Silva, though the organization that is UFC dont see Hendo worth his weight and arent thrilled about a rematch with Silva. Hendo is an anomaly against Silva. Everything about Hendo's style would suggest Silva could easily defeat him, however Silva has had difficulty handling Hendo. A rematch would be the perfect challenge for Silva. Likely not to happen.

James Irvin 0-0 Hasnt fought since losing to Silva in mid 2008-torn meniscus. Injury ridden and possibly to return sometime in 2010

Patrick Cote 0-0 also injured since 2008 and possibly the worst performer against Silva.Cote showed that his rooted power punching was completely ineffective against a much more mobile and agile Silva. Similar to Hendo's style Cote lacks the footwork and timing that won Hendo a round. The future of Cote is possibly ended already.

Thales Leites 0-1 after Silva. Thales is more shaken at his media drop and popularity drop after a poor performance vs the Spider than the actual loss to the champ. Thales like Cote,Irvin, Forrest were grossly overhyped to market a fight that was not highly anticipated.

Forrest Griffin The most exposed fighter Silva has encountered. The spider attacked Forrest mentally and physically and exploited Forrest wholly as a limited fighter with severe flaws in his game and easy to lure. The damage Silva has done to Forrest will likely ripple onto his fight against Tito.

Silva had difficulty handling Henderson?

I must have missed that part' date=' because I saw Henderson getting choked out early in round two.[/quote']

Sorry, but this. Henderson, IIRC, got him to the ground and kept him there, winning the round by default. Second round was a MUCH different story once Anderson got to his feet.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Lutter was much more dangerous than Hendo appeared when he fought Silva. He was laying into Silva from full mount.

Sorry' date=' but this. Henderson, IIRC, got him to the ground and kept him there, winning the round by default. Second round was a MUCH different story once Anderson got to his feet.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Lutter was much more dangerous than Hendo appeared when he fought Silva. He was laying into Silva from full mount.[/quote'] lutter was extremely effective to bad he has no power! thats why i believe if i fighter will work the ground game on silva they have a huge advantage. i would love to see randy or shogun fight silva!!!

Chris Leben 3-4 since his loss to Anderson. Leben never had talent or much skill- he is a brawler and a slow one.

Rich Franklin 3-2 and looking good though he had a narrow escape from Wanderlei's aggresive punching. Rich is the least affected fighter after losing to Anderson Silva twice.

Nate The Great 4-1 after Silva- Possibly Silva's greatest challenge though he suffered an awkward split decision vs ....Thale Leites. Trains at same camp as GSP and his crew now- vastly improved skills- possible champion for Middle weight.

Travis Lutter 1-1 after Silva-failed to make weight against Silva though he had the best round against Silva of any opponent the spider has had. Mounted the spider twice and had him under good control. Lutter's day in the son is over though and to climb back as a prospect will be difficult given the competition.

Hendo 3-0 after Silva- Supremely confident he can defeat Silva' date=' though the organization that is UFC dont see Hendo worth his weight and arent thrilled about a rematch with Silva. Hendo is an anomaly against Silva. Everything about Hendo's style would suggest Silva could easily defeat him, however Silva has had difficulty handling Hendo. A rematch would be the perfect challenge for Silva. Likely not to happen.

[b']James Irvin[/b] 0-0 Hasnt fought since losing to Silva in mid 2008-torn meniscus. Injury ridden and possibly to return sometime in 2010

Patrick Cote 0-0 also injured since 2008 and possibly the worst performer against Silva.Cote showed that his rooted power punching was completely ineffective against a much more mobile and agile Silva. Similar to Hendo's style Cote lacks the footwork and timing that won Hendo a round. The future of Cote is possibly ended already.

Thales Leites 0-1 after Silva. Thales is more shaken at his media drop and popularity drop after a poor performance vs the Spider than the actual loss to the champ. Thales like Cote,Irvin, Forrest were grossly overhyped to market a fight that was not highly anticipated.

Forrest Griffin The most exposed fighter Silva has encountered. The spider attacked Forrest mentally and physically and exploited Forrest wholly as a limited fighter with severe flaws in his game and easy to lure. The damage Silva has done to Forrest will likely ripple onto his fight against Tito.

hey man , i like ur piece. U should become a writer for a sports colum , good stuff/

Forrest Griffin The most exposed fighter Silva has encountered. The spider attacked Forrest mentally and physically and exploited Forrest wholly as a limited fighter with severe flaws in his game and easy to lure. The damage Silva has done to Forrest will likely ripple onto his fight against Tito

-chem will tell you what he thinks. Right or wrong. This time he's right.

Anderson had "mind control on Dee-Bo" for that fight.

Sorry' date=' but this. Henderson, IIRC, got him to the ground and kept him there, winning the round by default. Second round was a MUCH different story once Anderson got to his feet.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Lutter was much more dangerous than Hendo appeared when he fought Silva. He was laying into Silva from full mount.[/quote']

Hendo's chances of being able to lay flat on top of Silva for 25 minutes are remote.

That is probably why nobody is interested in seeing Silva/Hendo 2.

one guy could beat him if he wasnt locked up... murray lee the real bad boy!!! had fought silva in cage rage butt haddent exprience... he only had 7 prof fights butt dint gott knocked out or dominated by silva silva only one by points and ofcourse fighting clever... word on the street is lee knocked out tito ortiz in a club... everyone confirms accept tito ofcourse.. butt to bad he gott locked up for robbery cause he had great promice

lutter was extremely effective to bad he has no power! thats why i believe if i fighter will work the ground game on silva they have a huge advantage. i would love to see randy or shogun fight silva!!!

man i'd love to see shogun and a silva fight! thats a dream matchup for me. I want silva to fight shogun if he loses to machida again.

^ Lee Murray is awesome. How many can say they got in a striking battle with Andy and made it to decision? lol Not many. Murray is in Prison, btw. Dont know if you knew that but it seemed like you didn't know. If you did, my bad.

I must have missed that part' date=' because I saw Henderson getting choked out early in round two.[/quote']

I must have missed that, because I saw Henderson getting choked late in round 2. :confused:

forget the past opponents' date=' vitor belfort will KO anderson silva[/quote']

Vitor Belfort has a small chance to KO Anderson Silva because he has some awesome boxing but Anderson's stand up is the best in MMA. I predict that Vitor will come in somewhat cautious and when he tries to pick up the pace and put some combos together he will get caught and Anderson will finish him.

You must have missed the first round then, since Hendo clearly won that one. Pretty sure he's the only guy in UFC to win a round from Silva so seems to me like he had a little bit of trouble with Hendo.

What about Lee Murray' date=' I hear he's a bit down on his luck these days?

Seriously though, Lee Murray did well against Silva, shame he screwed up his life after that fight.[/quote']

yeah he did the biggest bank robery ever in the uk.... haha hes ****ing crazy he is locked up in marokko in my town. he won his debuut in the ufc to bad he was stupid and wanted money fast... he has a really bad temper butt still a great fighter to bad we wont see him fight again ever...butt there making a movie of him cant wait to watch that

Archived