Should Hendo Head For Pastures New?

deanparr

What do you reckon? I think the UFC is the place to be for Hendo personally - this is where all the big fights are at...

Here's an article on the topic http://ultimatefighting.suite101.com/article.cfm/should_dan_henderson_leave_the_ufc

The UFC is the home for Hendo. UFC needs him.

only way i would be ok with Hendo leaving is if he signed a 1 fight contract with Strikeforce. Knocked Fedor's head off his shoulders and returned to UFC then it would be ok.

C'mon people use your heads...Henderson isn't going anywhere when he's this close to another title shot. It's called n-e-g-o-t-i-a-t-i-n-g. He's holding out for a better deal from the UFC and he'll eventually get one. It wont be exactly what he's asking for but I guarantee you they'll meet somewhere in the middle.

The UFC is the home for Hendo. UFC needs him.

only way i would be ok with Hendo leaving is if he signed a 1 fight contract with Strikeforce. Knocked Fedor's head off his shoulders and returned to UFC then it would be ok.

LOL. I don't know where to begin so I'll just end.

Only fight at LHW in SF is Mousasi. And while it would be an epic fight, what's next? SF does not suck despite many UFC fan boys beliefs, but it's LHW division is shallow.

LOL. I don't know where to begin so I'll just end.

Only fight at LHW in SF is Mousasi. And while it would be an epic fight' date=' what's next? SF does not suck despite many UFC fan boys beliefs, but it's LHW division is shallow.[/quote']

strikeforce is weak...people ***** about the middleweight in UFC but its blows away strikeforces division. They have alot of catching up to do and they should pay Hendo alot and try their best to get him they need all the Superstars they can get.I want them to succeed. Competition always makes it better for us fans...but UFC is where its at for Dan but if strikeforce signs him its one more big name to their roster!

Granted this isnt Michael Crabtree all over again because Dan has proved he can do almost everything as a fighter. But if this is really all about money I think he would be in a much better position if he had beaten Anderson. I admit he looks great since that fight but in my opinion he is not greater than the sport and shouldnt be looking for a ridiculous amount of money right now. The best middleweights are in the UFC so there is no reason to leave.

A real competitor would hurdle this and move on. Only a prima dona would make this some spectacle. Nevermind not Crabtree...Terrell Owens

Maybe Im wrong, maybe he is just scared of Marquardt

Archived